Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

Second Level > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rosebee (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
There are so many workers here, they probably won't notice you.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane walked into the kitchen and almost walked back out. It was almost sweltering hot in here, even food preperation was medival. Shaking his head he sank down to the ground behind a counter. Leaning his back against the hard wood he ran his hands over his face, silently cursing himself and wondering how on earth he got stuck into issues like these. He bit his lip wondering what Anastasia was doing, if Kat was hurt by his sudden departure, and if Minnie was still as moody as ever. Looking around he smiled and reached up to the counter. His hands wrapped around the cool neck of the red glass bottle. Grateful it was already open, and that some cooking used wine, he took a sip and grimanced slightly. It was strong stuff, not what he was used to and he smiled after a moment. It was perfect for wanting to forget. Taking another drink he set it next to himself for a moment and unbottoned his jacket. Tossing it in a heap next to him he picked up the bottle once more and took another swig.

message 3: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

€ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ | 818 comments Mod
Fixing her mask nervously, Anastasia cautiously opened the door to the kitchen to be immediately overwhelmed with the smell of hot food and heat from everywhere in the kitchen. She had thought about going to the dining room to get something to eat, but the thought of going back to dance with even more young men almost made her loose her appetite. It was just so stuffy in there and with all the people, she'd rather not sit and watch people dancing with other random people and pretty much force themselves to fall in love.

Gathering the courage to step inside, Ana avoided workers busily making food and smiled as one of them turned around to see a young woman in a dress and mask. Seeming to know exactly what the small girl wanted, the lady smiled in return and pointed towards a counter on the other side of the room that had a few trays of food laying out, ready to be served in the dining hall. Of course, they hadn't made it out of the kitchen yet. "Ohh, thanks," she said quietly, moving forward and carefully stepping over someone that was sitting on the floor. "Sorry," Ana apologized, not even bothering to look at the person, but instead walked over to the trays and began to pick out the best things from the trays. Honesty, she was hungry, and a little bit of food sounded good at the moment.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane looked up at the sound of a voice and frowned somewhat as he saw Anastasia's back. Shaking his head slightly he smiled and laughed from the slight buzz of the wine bottle. Setting it down next to him he waved at her, his arm moving somewhat sloppily he laughed but didnt say hello. Since she looked at him for a brief moment he figured that she didnt want to talk to him. That she was still mad at him from before and he dropped his arm to his side.

Sighing he pressed his head to the back of the wood and looked up at the ceiling. Shutting his eyes he frowned and tried to focus on his breathing in order to make himself calm down. He sighed and decided that he would just wait in the kitchen for the rest of the night until he vanished.

message 5: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Popping another grape in her mouth, she raised an eyebrow quizically when she heard someone laughing behind her. Turning around, she glanced down to see Shane laying on the floor, he being the one she had stepped over earlier. Anastasia's eyes widened a bit, "Shane, what are you doing?" she asked, walking towards him to get a better look at him, concern webbed in her soft voice. He looked absolutely terrible. His jacket had been taken off and in a heap not too far away, the smell of wine was very strong and she saw the bottle in his hand. He had a goofy smile on his face and she knew he had drank too much. Snatching it from him, she frowned and backed up a bit, not sure what would happen when he was that high.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane laughed, he had been drunk before and had never been a violent or mean drunk. In fact when he was drunk he was more emotional and honest than he ever was. Opening his eyes he frowned and was glad he was fairly good at speaking when drunk. Still a slight slurr, marred his words. "Annnnaa," he dragged out and shortened her name, "Where's yoour prince cherming?" he asked and frowned, he knew how nice and sweet she was and was sure that she would have had her match by now. Any guy would be a fool to not like her, after all she was practically perfect.

message 7: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 08, 2012 07:07PM) (new)

With her lips slightly parted, Anastasia set the bottle down on the counter and continued to stay a few feet away from him, hoping beyond hope that one of the workers wouldn't notice him making a scene. Hearing his question, she pierced her lips together. Why would he ask that question? It'd only been a couple of hours since the masquerade started after all. "Shane, y-you're high, you need to get out of here and somewhere else," she said nervously, slowly picking up his jacket and not taking her eyes off of him the entire time.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane frowned, "I'm fine, Annaaa." he said and shook his head in an attempt to clear it. It failed. "Waaatteew." he said and pulled himself up to his feet. Leaning against the counter he steadied himself and took deep breaths. Sighing he looked around for a barrel of water. Seeing one he leaned against the counter as he walked, more like stumbled over to it. It would be much easier with the assitance of someone else but allthe workers were far too busy and hardly looked at him.

message 9: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Plopping one more grape in her mouth, Anastasia set the rest on the counter, hoping that a worker nearby wouldn't mind if she did. He was getting himself drunk, and she happened to walk in, more like over, him right at the moment it finally settled into his blood stream. She'd been bullied by a drunk child twice her size...it didn't turn out well. Shaking her head in attempt to push away the memory, she bit her lip, "Where are you going?" she asked timidly, watching him as he clumsily made his way across the kitchen, her muttering small "sorry"s to all the people he was running into.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane shook his head and pushed himself from his ledge of comfort, making it to the barrel he held the edges. Shaking his head he dunked his head into the water which was surprisingly still cold. No doubt meant to look old but secretly high-tech. Pulling his head out after a minute he shook his head, the cold shocking him into soberity. Turning he sighed, "I apologize, Miss Anastasia for ruining your evening in such a sloppy and disorderly way." he said distancing himself from her through the formal apology. She was too good for him before and now? Now he was worth no more than dirt. At least that was how he saw it anyway.

message 11: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

((Awww :( ))

Tilting her head slightly, Ana watched as water streamed down his face and mask, getting his shirt wet. Handing his jacket back to him, she bit her lip, trying to not smile with all her might. He was taking this totally seriously and she was not about to show she was amused by it...well, try anyway. "Ruining my evening? I just came in for some food," Anastasia said, raising her voice a bit to be heard over the loud clatter of the kitchen behind her. It almost made her just as uncomfortable as in the dance room, raising her voice felt odd and different and...uncontrolled. "C-can we finish this somewhere else?" she asked, glancing behind her to see some of the workers who were trying to overhear their conversation.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (haha yeah! Ugggg is it wrong of me to admit to loving them?)

Shane raised a brow seeing the corners of her mouth twitch slightly. What was that?Is she about to smile? he thought to himself and then nodded and shrugged on his jacket. "Sure. Where would you like to go?" he asked knowing she probably wanted to go somewhere quiet, and anxious to know if she would still consider being friends with him. Even after his display of drunkness and lack of control. Buttoning his jacket he sighed from the water which made his white shirt slightly see through.

message 13: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (last edited Jun 08, 2012 09:19PM) (new)

((Haha, not at all ;) ))

Raising an eyebrow as the shirt stuck to his skin, Anastasia swerved around, shaking her head in defiance to what her thoughts were at that moment and headed for the door. "I don't care," she said, pushing the door open. If he didn't follow, Ana would be wondering what exactly was running through his head, but if he did...she was determined to find out. He probably didn't even hear her reply, but she just shrugged her shoulders and brushed off some leftover sand that still clung to her dress. She'd gotten to the hallway before she frowned and turned around, "What about you?" she paused, wondering if she was being demanding, but she needed to know, "What about that one girl that was pretty much laying on top of you in the library?" she asked a bit louder than her normal tone, face serious so he couldn't read the expression on her face.

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) Katerina had fled the tunnels and ran and she ended up near the kitchen.She was about to go in when she saw Shane and another girl.Her face fell as she watched him.Of course,she should have know,someone as perfect and nice as Shane would have found someone already.She was fool for thinking he could ever like her.She stood there watching them like an idiot with a sad expression on her face.This is what sh gets for letting herself have hope.If Shane couldn't want her then who would?She was a lousy girl who no one would want.she looked at the other girl,she never did stand a chance.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane followed her out into the hallway and blinked, startled by her sudden shy nature turning to some sort of interigation. "Ummm Katerina? I'm not sure, she seemed sad so I was trying to make her smile. On top of me?" he asked and shook his head, "Her head was on my chest, I don't really think of that as 'on top' of me." he said and then raised a brow, "Wait, why are you so curious?" he asked wondering if she was jealous and finding the idea quite insane. Seeing Katerina he frowned seeing her sad expression and wondering why she was sad again.

message 16: by €ℒᓰzᗩßℯЋ ツ, No Comment (new)

Glancing over to see the girl from the library that she had just been talking about, Ana blushed deeply, embarrassed for having asked the question in the first place. It was none of her business anyway to what Shane did, she shouldn't be worrying about that anyway. "I-I...I just..." She tried to get out, but her stutter from childhood took over and she stopped, already beginning to feel tears running down her face. What made her even more scared was the feeling both set of eyes were on her. Anastasia panicked and ran quickly past both of them, not being able to stand the pressure of them for another moment, tears streaming down her face and easily leaking through her mask.

message 17: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) Katerina watched with sad eyes,so he did have someone.How he must have been revolted with her for being so close to him.She felt the tears gather at her eyes and against her will they fell.Why did she always want the ones she could never have?!Why couldn't she have a happy ending for once?She continued to stand there,waiting for Shane to go after the girl.The thought made more tears run down her as she tried to wipe them,they just kept coming and coming.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Shane stood torn, and bit his lip. He was completely stuck, he wanted to run after Anastasia and make her tears stop but then Katerina was just standing there and crying too. Biting his lip he wished he was still drunk so he wouldn't have to do anything and bit his lip. After a moment of hesitation he went over to Katerina and hugged her, whispering in her ear, "We need to talk later." And with that he let her go and went chasing after Anastasia, feeling guilty for making her stutter and cry.

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) Katerina's tears ran down faster.Of course he would choose the other girl,why did she let herself believe he would choose her?"Thanks for defending me,"She whispered softly and quietly started to stumble away from the kitchen.She tripped and fell flat on her face,she let out a small cry and got up after a few minutes.She wobbled out,her face tear stricken and her dress a little dirty.

*Mrs. Brightside* Wynter eventually made her way to the kitchen, opening a few wrong doors along the way. It's not like she knew where it would be! "I need a map," she murmured to herself as she entered the hot setting. With so many people running around in the kitchen, some shouting orders and others just cooking, she suddenly felt uncomfortable. What if they got her dirty? At their pace, she'd be surprised if they noticed her come in. Well, she really wanted to try something... Maybe she'll just grab something quickly, then go to the dining room room she saw on her way here. At least she'll find that with confidence.

Realizing she was standing in the doorway, blocking anyone from coming in and out, she quickly moved away. She saw that she wasn't the only one in formal wear, and she smiled to herself. That just made her warm. She looked around, trying not to get in anyone's way as she made her way to a refrigerator. She saw servers out there, sure, but she didn't mind getting a drink for herself.

message 21: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 11, 2012 04:58PM) (new)

*Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Wynter eventually made her way to the kitchen, opening a few wrong doors along the way. It's not like she knew where it would be! "I need a map," she murmured to herself as she entered the hot sett..."

"You know, there isn't any rules against booze." he said, coming around the other side of the refrigerator. Bennett's posture was easy going, and his eyes were bright with laughter. His dark suit was unbuttoned so his jacket hung loose on his shoulders. He had spotted Wynter from the other side of the kitchen, and decided he wanted someone to talk to. He was tired of dancing, and wanted something interesting to happen.

He held out a cup, swirling the liquid inside with a flick of his wrist. "Want some?" he asked, lips twitching with a smile. He was only doing it to gauge her reaction.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Maddie wrote: "((I'm on my phone, by the way, so I'll try to make sure my posts are three lines, but no promises. Sorry.))

Brent walked in with Valerie, avoiding bumping into kitchen staff who walked past them. ..."

((I'm I my iPod too....... So I have no idea.))

Valerie began too open cubbards too. In the first one was caviar, gross disgusting black fish eggs. The second had escargot, gross old snails. The third had cans of preserves, jams and jellies. She looked in a fourth, dried fruits. She dared open a fifth, and still no chocolate. She began to grow doubtful that Se would ever find some.

*Mrs. Brightside* Wynter nearly jumped...okay, she jumped, when she heard the voice of a male suddenly by her. She looked up, and there he was. Dang. If he didn't look so...good, she might have yelled at him for sneaking up on her. She offered him a smile of her own, shaking her head. "Thanks for the offer," she started, closing the refrigerator after getting an unopened bottle of champagne, "but I think I'm going to have some of this baby," she finished in a breeze. Her voice was cool so that it didn't come off so much as a diss.

"Want some?" she asked, repeating his earlier question. "I think you're running low," she said, nodding her chin towards his drink. She went to a cabinet, pulling out two clean glasses. She began to pour the sparkling liquid into each glass, filling them up halfway.

message 24: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Bennett glanced at her, taking in her black dress. He tried not to laugh at her reaction, but pulled the drink back away. He took another drink out of his cup, trying to hide his smirk. "Well, there's only so much I can handle until I'm completely incoherent." he paused, giving her a pointed look. "I wouldn't want to get roofied. Or worse. Some of these girls look like seductresses in the making. I'd like to stay conscious and fully clothed."

He laughed, trying to ease away the tension. He was certainly making an impression. "Uhmm..I'm Bennett." he added, holding out his hand.

*Mrs. Brightside* A laugh snuck out of Wynter's mouth, having to put her drink down again. She'd rather wait 'till she calmed down before risking a sip. "C'mon, two glasses aren't going to kill you; much less make you incoherent. Unless you've been drinking since you landed here," she added with a shrug, taking a sip of the cool liquid. Delicious. She playfully smacked her lips. "You're missing out," she added, as if trying to persuade him. She stopped there, though, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. No reason to make him think that she wanted him to get drunk.

"Wynter," she replied, giving his hand a small shake before letting go. "So, Bennett, what do you thi k of this masquerade so far? It seems like you certainly went around, checking places out...probably girls, too," she added with a tease. He appeared to be outgoing, though, and had a sense of humor, so he shouldn't take her comment to heart. She liked that.

message 26: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Bennett finished the rest of his cup, and took the wine glass from her hand. He was careful not to tip it, which caused his fingers to brush over hers gently before pulling the glass away. "Uhmm...Let's see." he said, making the pause dramatic. "I think the girls are all very attractive. The songs are ridiculous, but hey, what ever. If you want to dance super slow and close, be my guest." he laughed, meeting her eyes. "But the kitchen is by far the best room, because there are no crying girls." he looked around, pursing his lips. "Yet."

*Mrs. Brightside* Wynter's eyes flickered down to her hand when she felt his touch, then back up to his face within a blink. She knew better than to be all dramatic and assume he wanted her now. Uh, no. If that was the case, she didn't think she'd be standing here still talking to him. Surprisingly, she wanted a small challenge; that way, she knew the guy really wanted to be with her. After Thomas, she planned on taking her time, wanting to make sure she found the right guy for her.

She giggled quietly, covering her mouth with her hand as she looked away from his warm green eyes. "Not a fan of crying girls? Hey, they can be your chance to get close to them, too," she pointed out, looking up at him again. She took another sip of her drink, her other hand resting on her hip, just wanting to put her hand some where rather than leave it hanging at her side.

"Want to go somewhere with...less activity?" she asked, her question coming out breathless as if she sighed while speaking. She looked around them, hoping he'd want to leave. Now that she had her drink, she was set to go somewhere else.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Maddie wrote: ""Have you found anything that seems remotely tasty?" Brent asked to her over his shoulder, opening cabinet after cabinet, finding each full of food that didn't seem very good at all. Just as he beg..."

"Yeah sure!!" She shouted across the busy kitchen. She kept opening cabinets, nothing, nothing and nothing! Until she finally opened the last cabinet in that row and found what she was looking for. Inside the cabinet was blocks and blocks of different color chocolates. None of that fake rainbow stuff. But white chocolate, milk and dark. She had never seen so many shades of brown.

message 29: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Bennett rolled his eyes. "Yes I totally want to have a girl crying all over me. That's the certain way to win my heart...Well, unless that is just another one of those awkward ways to get guys to hold you or what ever. Either way, chick cried on me--So I left." he sighed, knowing it sounded like he was a prick. That actually was what had happened...but he just couldn't handle someone like that. Not here...not now.

He had liked the girl a little bit, and dancing was fun. But then things were going to quick to fast, and it freaked him out when she was talking about being with one person for ever. That was never the life he wanted, and now he was getting it anyway. But not yet, he took comfort in that.

Bennett was brought back to reality a second later, and he was caught off by her words. He looked at her questioningly, tilting his head to the side. "Where do you suppose we go?"

*Mrs. Brightside* Wynter shrugged, but was wondering what girl he did that to. That sucked, actually. She looked at him closely, though, not thinking he'd do that to a crying girl. Well, that was unfortunate. Lucky for him, she had no plans on crying tonight. She didn't expect anything to get so serious; she was half her for the experience and to have fun. If she found a boy, that was a bonus.

A devious smile formed a his question. "What," she teased, "scared? Or do you not just trust me?" she asked curiously. She didn't care what his answer was, but planned on going somewhere else with him. "Let's go," she said in a whisper, lightly touching his wrist before walking past him, out of the kitchen. This should be fun.

message 31: by rosebee, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 13, 2012 04:37PM) (new)

Bennett smiled at her retreating figure, tilting his head to the side. She was certainly different. He pursed his lips, debating whether to follow her out of the kitchen. He knew one thing for sure, that he didn't want to let her just walk away from him like that. But its not like he wanted to let her push him around either.

After a second more, he sighed-snatching an apple from a nearby counter as he walked out of the swinging door, following the girl-although he didn't see which way she had turned. "Didn't even get her last name." he mumbled, looking around.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Maddie wrote: "Skittles-tastethefreakin'rainbow wrote: "Maddie wrote: ""Have you found anything that seems remotely tasty?" Brent asked to her over his shoulder, opening cabinet after cabinet, finding each full o..."

"Either that or I've died and gone to heaven." Valerie said taking out one of the milk chocolate bars. She smiled like a physcho and took a bite of the sweet bitter deliciousness of chocolate. She chewed slowly and swallowed. "It's amazing!" She said.

message 33: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Valerie loved chocolate. If she could marry it, she would. She laughed at herself, "I guess I did find my soulmate here!" she thought. She continued to eat, each bite was better then the last. If she were to die right now, she would die happy.

message 34: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie dragged Ren in. She looked around and finally found it, ICE CREAM! She went over and grabbed the tub of ice cream. Their wetter any workers in at the moment so she just grabbed two spoons. She looked at Ren and then frowned,"Turn around for a second."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren raised an eyebrow. HE wanted to ask why but he did as she asked. He glanced around the kitchen and was surprised to find no workers. He wondered where they were. Maybe taking a break? He shrugged to himself mentally.

message 36: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie took out her snakebites. Whenever she ate something cold, it made her mouth hurt because of her piercing. She set them on the tabel and said,"Okay. Turn around." She licked her lip and felt the two small holes. She looked at Ren and smiled.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren turned and frowned. "Somethings different..." He couldn't put his finger on it but something was missing. He shrugged it off. "Anyway, hand me a spoon please?" He smiled and pecked her lips.

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie smiled and said,"Okay." She gave him a spoon and then started to eat. She said,"I took my snakebite piercings out. That's what's different." She found chickate chip cookies and ate one.

message 39: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 14, 2012 01:57PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren nodded. "Right. I knew it was something about your lips." he ate the ice cream. "I hope we don't get in trouble for this." He said and took another bite. Somehow he managed to get ice cream on the tip of his nose, but didn't notice.

message 40: by Chickie (last edited Jun 14, 2012 02:02PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie blushed when he mentioned her lips. She cleared her throat and said,"No one will care." She started to laugh at him and said,"Umm...Renny...you have ice cream on your nose." She ate another cookie, trying not to laugh anymore.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments "Renny?" He raised an eyebrow. Then he realized what she said. "Where?" He went cross eyed trying to see the ice cream but his mask got in the way. "Stupid mask." He muttered and tried to wipe off the ice cream. "Did I get it?"

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie laughed and said,"Yeah. Your good." She continued to eat ice cream and shook her head. She said,"Sorry. I mess up names, so Renny just slipped out." She shrugged and ate another cookie. She diet relax how hungry she was until now.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren laughed. "No it's okay. I kind of like it. Renny." He chuckled and took another spoon full of ice cream. "would you mind handing me a cookie?" He asked, smiling. He hadn't realized how fun life could be until he met Minnie. And now he would never be bored, because she was his. He smiled a bit wider at the thought.

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie giggled and gave him two cookies. She ate more ice cream and said,"Renny...I was wondering...my parents have this house that they bought. Its so beautiful and they said if I found someone at the ball, they may just give it to me." She bit her lip

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren looked at her. "Minnie..." He shook his head. "I can't leave my parents' house. I just can't. Like I said earlier, it's all i have left of them other than my mother's ring. I gave you the ring. Now all i have is the house." He sighed. "What is the house like?" He asked.

message 46: by Chickie (last edited Jun 14, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie said,"I know but I really love the house. It's two stories, and the inside is so modern. I love it. I decorated it already. The living room has a tv, blue couch with white pillows. Two other chairs and a glass coffee table. The kitchen is colorful too of course. I haven't decorated the bedrooms but their are 3 and 3 bathrooms. Theirs an attic and a basement."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren just shook his head. "We could alternate between houses but I am not letting go of my parents' house...I'll let you redecorate it as long as we keep all the original furniture in the basement. But i can't and won't leave my house. I care about it too much...I care about you more of course, but i can't let go of it." He looked at her, tears in his eyes threatening to fall down his cheeks.

message 48: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie hugged him and said,"I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything about it." She kissed his cheek,"I won't mention it again. My parents could just give it to Mick, thought I doubt he'll take it." She shrugged

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 517 comments Ren nodded and held her tightly. "I'm sorry i ruined your dream house. I really am...You could stay there and i'll come over everyday but then i would have to go back to my house and sleep there." He sighed, knowing it was a horrible idea. But he didn't know what to do. He couldn't give up his parents' house and he also didn't want to take Minnie's dream house from her.

message 50: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie shook her head,"No. What kind if marriage is that? That's what divorced couples do. We could just...I'll just sell the house. Someone is bound to want it. I'm not sure about the furniture though." She sighed. Things were getting complicated now.

« previous 1 3