Scarlet Garden *Masquerade* (Advanced) discussion

First Level > Dining Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

rose (rose33) | 1319 comments Mod
This is a separate side of the ball room, there are many circular tables (Lined with white cloth) that seat way more than two. You get refreshments here, or just sit if you please.

message 2: by Chickie (last edited Jun 05, 2012 02:36PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Minnie walked and saw it was basically empty. She took a small flask out her bra and poured rum into the punch. She hid the flask into her bra again and smiled. This will be fun, once they start to drink. She then left, smirking.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Seth walked into the dining hall and grinned to himself, the food smelled delicious. Walking over he picked up a plate and started to pile it high with food. Everything looked delicious, almost like a work of art and yet it also managed to look perfectly plain at the same time.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Michael walked in and sighed softly. he knew it was going to take him a long time to get to Elle but never though it was going to be this quiet. He muttered to himself. "Seriously? Its going to take this long? I don't even need this right now. Oh well I'll stay here for now and then going back to see Elle later I take it." he sighed and sat down.

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) Drake entered the room, hand in hand with his date. "Would you like some tea or something?" He asked her as he led her to a table.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) He felt himself leave the place and wanted to get on of this place so he left as soon as possible not wanting to hear people and get on to the person he loved the most.

message 7: by yael (last edited Jun 09, 2012 09:19AM) (new)

yael Abigail wrote: "Drake entered the room, hand in hand with his date. "Would you like some tea or something?" He asked her as he led her to a table."

Andraya sat down next to Drake, still holding his hand without noticing. She smiled slightly. "Sure, I could get some tea." Andraya studied him for a moment, silently, then took her hand away nervously. Her cheeks colored. "Sorry about that." Andraya mentally kicked herself for getting distracted.

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) He shook his head and chuckled. "Oh, that's fine." He said as he walked to the drink bar, unsure about what she was even apologizing about. He looked at the selection for awhile, but ended up bringing her an ice tea with a sugar bowl. "I hope you like sweet tea." He told her as he sat it in front of her, and got his own beverage: A soda.

message 9: by yael (new)

yael She nodded. "Sure, it's okay." Andraya thanked him for the drink, and took to cold glass out of his hands. She took a sip, before setting it down on the table in front of her. Andraya was still slightly embarassed, and she knew she was getting sidetracked. She didn't want to have a husband. But there was no other choice. She looked up at him and smiled slightly. "So.."

message 10: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic took his tie out of his pocket, and his spun it around his finger out of boredom. He was sitting at one of the many tables, feet propped onto the table cloth. Alone. He sighed, and eventually closed his eyes and leaned backwards into the comfortable chair. He didn't fall asleep though...not with all the thoughts that kept bombarding him. He had the urge to go find Cookie...but she probably didn't want to see him just yet-if it all.

He sighed heavily. The second girl he had let go for no reason. He really had liked her too...and the impulse to kiss her hadn't lessened with distance. But multiplied tenfold.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Willow walked into the dinig hall,needing to get away from watcing people dance. She was bored out of her mind. She got some punch and sat at an unoccupied table, sipping it unconciously. Her dress billowed around her, the leaf-like fabric gently settling back into place. She agian adjusted her mask, slightly annoyed at the fake flower on it.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Angelina came into the dinning room. She poured her self some pinch and sipped it slowly. Shd tasted something odd in it and immediately felt dizzy. Was there alcohol in the punch? She sat down and put her hand against her forehead. Alcohol always made her sick.

message 13: by Holly (last edited Jun 10, 2012 09:13AM) (new)

Holly (peachylee20) A€Яø~Иøŧ¢ђ[ I'm Still Fly] wrote: "She nodded. "Sure, it's okay." Andraya thanked him for the drink, and took to cold glass out of his hands. She took a sip, before setting it down on the table in front of her. Andraya was still sli..."

He smiled politely at her, and chewed on his lip. What was he supposed to ask her now? "So tell me about yourself?" He asked her, wondering if he really had met her before.... It didn't matter, because tonight and the next and the next would be a drag. He wanted a wife, but he wanted one that he loved. Not just some random girl, and it didn't seem fair that he was fancying her only because she was the first one to catch his eye.
No, that didn't seem fair at all. Maybe she felt the same way... He hoped. But then who would he make his bride? His head was going so fast.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) Angelina opened her eyes and saw Dominic. She smiled and walked over to him. She kicked him lightly in the shin to get him to open his eyes. "Hey, Dominic was it?" She said. This was definetly the boy she had met in the garden, bleeding hearts boy.

message 15: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 10, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

Dominic opened his eyes slowly, flickering with irritation. He recognized the voice. Her voice. "Yes. Angelina, thank you for pointing out the obvious and bruising my leg." he said, although now his lips were twitching with a smile. "You sure don't waste time." he added, sinking back into the chair and closing his eyes.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) " Well I noticed you sitting here with your eyes closed and I got worried that you were dead." She laughed and sat in a chair next to him. "How have you been?" She asked.

message 17: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic smirked. "I've been better. Was your true love not in the library?" he asked, raising his eyebrows under his mask. He opened his eyes, leaning forward to get a better look at her-and to make her uncomfortable. It usually worked that way when someone invaded your personal space.

message 18: by yael (last edited Jun 10, 2012 10:42AM) (new)

yael Abigail wrote: "He smiled politely at her, and chewed on his lip. What was he supposed to ask her now? "So tell me about yourself?" He asked her, wondering if he really had met her before.... It didn't matter, because tonight and the next and the next would be a drag..."

Andraya frowned slightly at his question. She didn't want to tell him the whole story. She liked keeping it to her self. After all, who would want to hear a sad story, and you barely know the person? Andraya silently prayed that she would never love a husband. It went against everything she believed in about the MAsquerade. But, she wanted to make her mother happy. She opened her mouth, deciding to tell him the basics. "I have two older brother, Dante and Alex. I live with my grandmother because my mom died. My father was a merchant, but I don't really like him very much." She was looking at her drink, then she looked up at him. "What about you?"

message 19: by Holly (new)

Holly (peachylee20) Drake nodded while she spoke, and sipped on his soda. "Well... I am an only chid, and for that I'm glad." He grinned and winked at her. "And my Mother and Father are quite wealthy, as am I... I'm sorry about your Mother." He said.
Would she fall for the money thing? He was so horrible to hope for that, but how else was he supposed to make a wife and a family for himself? He wasn't this girls type, he could tell... Maybe his soul mate was here. He looked around...
"Can I tell you something?" He asked Andraya.

message 20: by yael (new)

yael Andraya smiled when he was done talking about himself. Her attention was on alert when he asked for permission to tell her something. Andraya looked a him worridly, and with slight curiousity. She hoped she didn't making him uncomfortable mentioning the family things. "Sure. What is it?"

message 21: by Holly (last edited Jun 10, 2012 11:18AM) (new)

Holly (peachylee20) He looked down and drew frosty patterns on his soda can. "Well, I want to be very honest, which I'm not sure if you'll want to be at this table with me after I'm done..." He was so ashamed of himself. "I wanted you to be impressed by my money, and I need a wife, because if I don't have one, I'll be the letdown of my family, and I don't want to be that anymore than I already am..." He looked up at her. "And I just wanted you to know that. Because I don't want to be fake."

((I have to leave for camp! I will be back on Wednesday. Bye Bye!))

message 22: by yael (new)

yael ((Bye!!))

Andraya listenened silently, then blinked when he was done. "Wow..that's something." She then smiled wide and leaned closer to hug him, and chuckled softly. "I guess we have something in common. I'm mostly doing this to make my mom happy. Maybe we should be more ourselves from now on."

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) ♫Rose♫ wrote: "Dominic smirked. "I've been better. Was your true love not in the library?" he asked, raising his eyebrows under his mask. He opened his eyes, leaning forward to get a better look at her-and to mak..."

"Nope, guess not." She said leaning back away from him. This is odd. Why so close? she thought. She was beginning to get uncomfortable. Her soft blue eyes showed confusion.

message 24: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "I'm glad you think so too," David said, laughing. He was beginning to enjoy himself, so that was good. They walked into the Dining Hall and, sure enough, there were a number of bored looking people getting drinks. He acted like he wasn't surprised.

message 25: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Ah, I was out of the loop, wasn't I?" She said with a small grin. She poured herself a glass of water. Zaina had tried wine once, and didn't like the taste too much. Plus it made her head hurt, which made it hard to work. "Want some?" She asked, willing to pour him a cup.

message 26: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "Better late then never," David grinned back. "And sure. I'll have some too." He took the cup from her when she gave it to him and said, "Thank you. So, what do you like, Zaina?" to try and get another conversation going. There was only so long they could continue the current conversation.

message 27: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (last edited Jun 10, 2012 05:42PM) (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Zaina shrugged. "I like to read." She said. "I like peace and quiet and I like to go outside, like forests." She said, the few nights when there wasn't any fighting was like heaven. "Though I don't get much of each." Zaina said, then explained why. "I have to work. And take care of my mother."

message 28: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) "What kind of books do you read?" David asked. He didn't read much, but when he did it had to do with some kind of history or warfare to it. "And your mother is sick? That's depressing. I don't know what I would do without my mom."

message 29: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic sighed, shaking his head. This girl wasn't as much of a challenge as he would have thought. Not like Cookie. It was also amusing she didn't think to ask how he had known she'd been in the library. She didn't react the same way to his awkward tests...she just kind of sat there and took it. "That sucks." he said, stuffing his tie back into his pocket. His posture dragged down farther into the chair, and he put his feet back onto the table.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "Wait........" She said leaning forward again. "How did you know I was in the library? Did you follow me?" She asked suspiciously. Suddenly, Dominic was kinda freaking her out. She didn't really want to be stalked, nobody did.

message 31: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic rolled his eyes. "No. I was looking for you, seeing if you wanted to dance. I came into the library, decided to give up. Then when I left, you were there. I didn't see you come in deary, but I was certainly there first." he said, tone harsh. His eyes flickered with annoyance. He didn't like being accused of things, especially something like that.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) "Oh." She said picking up his harsh tone. She could tell when she wasn't wanted present. "I need some fresh air. Bye." She said getting up and pushing in her chair. She was fragile, like on of the flowers in the courtyard, and if you weren't careful: she would wilt and die.

((Like my similie(spl)?))

message 33: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

"Don't worry, I won't be following you outside if you were curious." he called after her, still offended. "And/or terrified." he added, although that part was under his breath. Dominic sighed, closing his eyes. Maybe he could fall asleep? Get a couple hours of nice sleep before he woke up in some sort of jail for the unwanted?

((Haha yeah :P ))

message 34: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Mal (malxox) | 834 comments Mod
Katie--correction: Cookie-- entered the dining hall with a bit of a frown. She wasn't quite sure what she had been expecting to find after Mystery Man left but she definitely had been expecting more, or hoping more like, at least one dance! Its a shame really that she didn't seem to notice Dominic as he lay there, just kept walking in thought down isles of tables. Ironically enough however her hip hit the edge of his chair, which would more than likely be enough to tip him over if not wake up.

message 35: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic's chair crashed to the floor, and his eyes flew open just before his head hit the ground. "Ow." he mumbled, stifling a yawn. He ran a hand through his hair, a small amount of pain emitting from the back of his head as he did so.
It only took a moment for the memories of the night to come back to him, and to remember where he was, however unpleasant. He glanced up at the culprit, surprised to see Cuddle Bunny. "A simple 'Hello' would have sufficed." he said, stretching his arms out before standing and straightening the chair.

message 36: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Katie stood with her lips parted, having quickly swung around on hope of catching him or at least helping him up. But that didn't quite happen considering as large a place this is she wasn't expecting to see him really.. Anytime soon. Though she didn't complain, glad to have her company back. Letting out a sigh she set one hand on her hip and shifted her weight all the same. "Hello." she chimed. "How was Sleeping Beauty's nap?" she added with a sly smirk.

message 37: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

((In all fairness, he did tell her he was going to get punch :P ))

Dominic dropped into his chair, this time keeping all four legs on the ground, and equally balanced. "It was nice while it lasted...How abruptly it ended was unfortunate though. I probably could have slept for another, two-three hours tops." he said, returning her smirk with one equally sarcastic. "How was your down time?" he asked, striving for nonchalance. "Meet another mysterious lover?" Dominic paused, smirk widening. "Not implying that I was the previous one of course."

message 38: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

((Right. I, uh, totally didn't forget that c.c))

Katie didn't lose the smirk though her eyes did roll a bit as his widened. "Of yes you were." she corrected, unphased as she pulled out the seat beside him and dropped down into it. It faced him and she lay an arm on the table while the other stay in her lap. "And to be honest it was rather boring." she admitted, sighing in if distinguished. "And since I'm supposing all you did was sleep I can't ask the same question ..." he eyebrows rose. "No?"

message 39: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic's smirk flattened into a hard line as she continued, and he suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. "Oh yes. I had a great time. Only got called a creepy stalker. But I guess we can't all be cute stalkers right?" he said, sighing heavily. "Then sleep was kind of inevitable since I was so bored. If we were both going to suffer, we should have at least done it together." he added, eyes amused with the joke.

message 40: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

"Ahp." she held up one finger behind her hidden smile. "I may have suffered, but I was not called a stalker, and honey... Now I'm interested." she grabbed the arms of the chair and scooted it forward, crossing her ankles as she tested her elbow on the table. "Who we're you supposedly stalking?" she popped one eyebrow up briefly and didn't bother to hold back any type of smile, this one bring particularly teasing.

message 41: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic didn't hold back anymore, not he rolled his eyes. He averted his gaze to the ceiling, his cheeks flushing red. "I honestly don't think the story is interesting." he said, loosening the collar of his shirt for something to do. It felt as if it were choking him anyways. "I doubt you'd find it that amusing anyway." he added, although her knew that wasn't true.

message 42: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

"Try me." she challenged, reaching out to bat his hands away from his collar, unbuttoning a single button at his neck. "If you're not going to wear a tie then don't button it all the way." she added in explanation. Then she tested her cheek against the soft fisted hand that was on the arm on the table. "Now, really, you just said yourself that we've both suffered the part Hoyt or so, I'm sure is find any," she emphasized. "Story of yours entertaining."

message 43: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (last edited Jun 10, 2012 09:56PM) (new)

"I was wearing it." he remarked, pulling the tie from his pocket and spinning it around his ring finger. "It got...uncomfortable." Dominic smiled, "Much like this conversation."

He hadn't commented when she smacked his hand away to fix his shirt, only tried to contain his smile. But now it was obvious she wasn't letting this go. "So yeah, its not much of a story. Ginger chick in the green dress, the one from the library, saw me here. Kicked me to get my attention-a charming move all on its own-and then I ended up making it sound like I had known she was in the library without her seeing me...Surprise, surprise...she didn't take well to it."

message 44: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

Katie sat quiet a minute, talking her fingers against her cheek. "Mm. Your right. That wasn't entertaining in the least." she said easily. There was something a bit off about it though. You're either hiding the good parts from me or your much less entertaining then I had originally believed. Point was she could tell he wanted to move on. "Either way, if you're still offering to suffer as a pair I'd be willing to do so. Perhaps you could knock me over again just like the library." she suggested with rung sarcasm.

message 45: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

Dominic granted her a small smile, figuring she was switching subjects for him. But the smile was short lived. "Oh, wait a second." he said, eyes snapping to met hers. "Don't even try to forget that you so kindly returned the favor. At least I didn't knock you flat to the ground." he said, voice exasperated.

message 46: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

"You about did so!" she protested. "Do you have any idea how tremendously hard it is to stand up straight, let alone tumble, in heels?" she asked, lips parted in a slight bit of a gape. Though she had a feeling after saying a thing about the rather amusing incident he would hold it against her. To late now. "It's hard, and you didn't seemed quite phased I may add." she stubbornly crossed her arms over her chest.

message 47: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

"Uhm, no I don't have any idea, and if I did...that wouldn't be something to brag about." he remarked, giving her a look that said: Well aren't you just the brightest crayola in the pack? Dominic was about to respond to the second part, but he ended up grinning as he watched her transform from a sarcastic girl, to a pouting infant. "Awwee, did I hurt your feelings, Love?" he asked, his eyes antagonizing.

message 48: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

"What gave you that idea?" she rise one eyebrow and lowered her arms back into her lap. "... You never did get my name, did you?" she smirked slyly, 'hmmm'ing with closed lips, just about triumph.

((Sorry it's short... I feel as if I'm loosening Katie's charm :( ))

message 49: by rose, Moonshine Sparkle, that's my stripper name. (new)

((I didn't think she was :P ))

Dominic pursed his lips, then gave her one of his sweetest smiles. "No I don't think I did. Are we gonna' play it like Rumpelstiltskin? I guess your name with three tries, if I get it wrong, you take my firstborn child?" he laughed, shaking his head. "Or I could continue to call you Cookie. He paused, giving it a second thought. "Actually, I'll mostly likely continue to call you Cookie, even if you tell me your name."

message 50: by Mal, Mrs.Felton <3 (new)

((Oh good *breaths*))

Katie tapped her nails on the table and rolled her eyes with a light giggle, quickly however it shifted into a smirk. "Then I'd say there's no point in trying. But I've yet to find a name for you, boy who's open 6-7 on Friday." she responded with a pop of her eyebrow and a little cock of her head. For a moment she paused. "Have any suggestions?" she 'hmm'ed.

« previous 1 3 4 5