Aussie Book Bloggers discussion

Social Media > Where do you post your reviews?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelleyrae (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 99 comments Apart from my blog, I post my reviews (particularly for books provided by publishers, authors etc) at a number of other places including

Goodreads
LibraryThing
TheReadingRoom
BoomerangBooks
Amazon
BookDepository

and sometimes

Google Books
B&N
Borders.com.au
Book Ning

My blog posts/links are also published on Facebook via Networked Blogs and twitter

I figure publishers appreciate as much promotion as they can get. Where do you post your reviews?

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) | 60 comments I post mine on my blog, which then in turn oosts them to facebook, and I also post them on goodreads, or at least my blog link, and I've done one or two on Smashwords.com, I believe I'll branch out to others eventually. I have posted a review on both Amazon and B&N for my friend's book but that was it for it

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael (knowledgelost) I normally post it on Goodreads and Amazon. I've got Library Thing and The Reading Room accounts but never really use it.

I use Networked Blogs to auto post to my Facebook Page and I tweet my link; I have an WP to Twitter plugin on my blog and I try to tweet an older link ever so often.

I really wish Networked Blogs will auto post to my Google+ page, I often forget about it.

message 4: by Shelleyrae (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 99 comments Michael wrote: "I normally post it on Goodreads and Amazon. I've got Library Thing and The Reading Room accounts but never really use it.

I use Networked Blogs to auto post to my Facebook Page and I tweet my link..."

oh i have Google + as well but never use it, same as you I forget to manually post the links to posts