Heroes of Olympus discussion

Character War > Percy vs. Jason

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* (bookmaniac1) | 6386 comments Mod
Who will win? O.O

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I have no clue. Did you see the cover of MoA??? They look like they're fighting!!! :O AHHHH!

message 3: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ikr?! They're all like I HATE U!!! And Im like NOOOOOOO D:

message 4: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments well thalia and percy did fight a lot jason just carried the tradition but the fight would be close but percy will and could win

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Ikr?! They're all like I HATE U!!! And Im like NOOOOOOO D:"

!PLEASE LIVE PERCY AND JASON!!!! D: D: D: D: D:

message 6: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 03, 2012 08:09AM) (new)

Percyfreak wrote: "well thalia and percy did fight a lot jason just carried the tradition but the fight would be close but percy will and could win"

Yeah they did but not the thing that I AM GOING TO KILL U RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! well one time... but it wasn't that bad... ok a litle bad... eh...BUT WHY WOULD THEY FIGHT WHY THEYRE ALL "We have to defeat Gaea and the Giants" then "DIEEE PERSON ON MY TEAMM!!!!!", They pretty controlled so they may have little tiffs at each other but not a full out war like on there... but yeah Perce would win :D

message 7: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Ikr?! They're all like I HATE U!!! And Im like NOOOOOOO D:"

!PLEASE LIVE PERCY AND JASON!!!! D: D: D: D: D:"

NO KILLING!!! DDD:

message 8: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

We love them too much D:

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) We should love them too much! D: Got to go :'(

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I'll be back on soon though!

message 11: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Okk :( AND YES! We can't lose them, No No No RR character killing wrath shall not touch them D:

message 12: by Percyfreak- (last edited Jun 04, 2012 02:27PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments i think war will break out between roman and greek but nothing serious they have two mission close the doors of death and kill all giants. percy and jason must keep order good luck p and j

message 13: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lolz Yeah! Let it be a food fight of the Romans and Greeks (I actually read that in a fanfic xD It had me cracking up all day xD) Then Percy and Jason come back and r all like... "Peace" and everyone goes yay aand stuff... I hope...

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments lol that's funny. 'Peace' and everyone goes yay and stuff!!!

message 15: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Hehe thank u :) That's my book imagination, major Disney endings

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments oh yeah!!! dude.... 'Peace' still cracks me up... can't see percy saying that.....

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "oh yeah!!! dude.... 'Peace' still cracks me up... can't see percy saying that....."

I don't think I could ever see him say "Peace" either.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Percy and Jason will get into some fights, because they are both very in charge people and leading the quest will be hard for them, but they won't do anything like a battle to the death, which is what the cover looks like.

message 19: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lol let's see our tape of Percy trying
Percy: We have to have err why does this say niece?
Director: Cut!
Percy: We have to have *laughs* Im sorry i-it's-
Director: Cut! -.-
Percy: WE have to find P-p-p-p-p PHHFFFFF- xD I can't do it xD *rofl* Im sorry I cna't man
Dicector: Change the script -.-

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Lol let's see our tape of Percy trying
Percy: We have to have err why does this say niece?
Director: Cut!
Percy: We have to have *laughs* Im sorry i-it's-
Director: Cut! -.-
Percy: WE have to find ..."

LmhO!!!

message 21: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 2093 comments No just the word peace. Like him coming out and putting his hands or, a a soft expression on his face, thumbs touching middle and pointer fingers anf saying in this soft flowing voice.... "Peace."

No. ROFL. just no!!!!!

message 22: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Oh xD Well that was off but lol xDDDDDDD God that would be so awkward xDDD

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

GO PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK!!!

message 24: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

YES!!!!!!

message 25: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 163 comments jason is a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppping

message 26: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments lol, it would be weird to see Percy saying peace.XD!!!!

message 27: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Lol tot, talk about an awkward moment

message 28: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments ^V^

message 29: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:54PM) (new)

I can just imagine one of those moments
Annabeth:.......
Reyna:.......
Hazel:........
Frank:........
Piper:.......
Jason:.......
Octavian: ?.........
Leo:......... I'll go with that... but first can I have some ice cream?

message 30: by Binali (last edited Jun 19, 2012 01:56PM) (new)

Binali (bookbutterfly_wormsaresolastyear) | 576 comments typeing in this in tears because i was laughing so hard that was the single most random thing i have ever heard an i have a brother

message 31: by Aifos (new)

Aifos (theheirofErisHORTIQUE) | 117 comments xd GOOD ONE.

But (sorry I'm an "agua-fiestas") it clearly says in the new synopsis that both camps are preparing for war.

Great that's just what we need in Spain right now! We're already at the doors of becoming German (-_-) because ALL our politicians are je...guys that, in my opinion, are there to gain money, (INCOMPETENTES) now we just need a major civil war in the USA to end completely submerjed. COOOOOOL

CATALANS! DECLARE THE INDEPENDATION!!!! QUE VISQUI CATALUNYA, Yuhuuuuu!!!!!
I'm crazy. XDDDD

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "I can just imagine one of those moments
Annabeth:.......
Reyna:.......
Hazel:........
Frank:........
Piper:.......
Jason:.......
Octavian: ?.........
Leo:......... I'll go with that... but first c..."

Leo would be sooooo awesome like that!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Jacquelin (new)

Jacquelin (Fallingwithstyle) | 157 comments lol ,-U-,

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

In an actual fight? I'm going to not be biased and say that with only powers, Jason would win. Why? Because water conducts electricity. But of course, water gives Percy strength so...idk about that. But with sword fighting skills alone...well, Jason has been training since he was two so I think he would win. But I don't think it's as simple as that.
Why?
Because one leader can't be better than the other. That would make it unbalanced and Hera/Juno's plan would fail - miserably.
I think they would be evenly matched.
-A very unsure Scarlett Rose

message 35: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 89 comments if percy and jason fight, whos side would thalia be on?

message 36: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 138 comments i never thought of that...thats hard to decide:(

message 37: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

No one's, she'd probably be yelling at the two of them to "Knock of, or Ill beat u both up!!! -.-"

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 89 comments haha, ya that would be funny, i could so see that happen :D

message 39: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Thalia is that awesome :D

message 40: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 138 comments agree

message 41: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Ok now on from a battle who likes Percy or Jason's character better than the other, I think even if they're similar I like Percy better. For one he's the one I started out with (I LOVED HIM FROM THE STARTTTT <3 <3 <3).... Fangirling... And I always loved how I could relate to him, the kid never fit in :,( I hate u school. He also was known for having many flaws but he tried to live up to them, tried to change them... If only he realized then sooner (NOOOOO BUT HE'S SO FUNNY WHEN HE'S OBLIBIOUS!! I read the Racheal Percy Annabeth thing like a million times :3) And he's awesomely funny :D

message 42: by Megan (new)

Megan | 648 comments i think this would be a pretty even fight, like in Moa when they're fighting it's a pretty even fight.

message 43: by Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*, The Mark of Athena :3... I can destroy the world YAYYY!!!!- O_O (new)

Yeah pretty much *shrug* In the words of Annabeth
"Im sure you two would do a lovely job at killing yourselves" xD

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments it would be an even fight but i hope percy wins:D

message 45: by Leilani (new)

Leilani | 68 comments percy ;D

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments HalfBlood wrote: "Why do people keep saying stuff like this? They are both cool dudes alright? we probably all like percy more cause we know him better than Jason buy Jason is still a good guy so stop comparing them..."

True...they're kinda equal?

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 82 comments they might be equal but still...jason is so ...uptight.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

PERCY IS DA BEST! (After Leo, of course.)

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahwatermelon) Annabeth*aka Dhriti:)* wrote: "they might be equal but still...jason is so ...uptight."

My thoughts exactly... and he always does the right things, which kind of annoys me x/

« previous 1