Zelda Rocks your Socks!! discussion

Characters > The Postman

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael (thefrenchhornguy) | 23 comments A discussion about Hyrule's mail deliverer, The Postman, now ONWARD TO MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments He was slightly endearing in OoT and MM but just plain annoying in TP.

message 3: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments "Hmm - what to order, what to order... I do believe I will start with meat."

Mia (dead account) . (aquarianbaguette) You know, it's possible to shove the postman off a cliff in Twilight Princess!

Mia (dead account) . (aquarianbaguette) Well, not exactly shove...

message 6: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Mia wrote: "You know, it's possible to shove the postman off a cliff in Twilight Princess!"

I think I read about that once. Is it kind of like the way you push Renado around in Kakariko Village?

message 7: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 722 comments Mod
What! I've never heard about either of those possibilities!! Dude! I want to show that to my brother now. He'd get a kick out of that! haha!

Mia (dead account) . (aquarianbaguette) There's a lot of videos on youtube about it. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa47YG...

If you want to look at more videos about it, type this into the search bar:

legend of zelda twilight princess mailman fall

Mia (dead account) . (aquarianbaguette) Nina Sakura wrote: "Mia wrote: "You know, it's possible to shove the postman off a cliff in Twilight Princess!"

I think I read about that once. Is it kind of like the way you push Renado around in Kakariko Village?"

No, you don't have to push him. If you're in a certain spot, he'll try to run to you, but he just falls down.

message 10: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 722 comments Mod
BAHAH!