Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by yael (new)

yael

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro knocked on the door. "Anybody home?"

message 3: by yael (new)

yael ((a random lady))

Ms. Potters opened the door. "Yes, boy?" There were shouts of children behind her. One a 14 year old boy, the other a 16 year old girl.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm hiding. I'm not a fugitive. Can you help me?" Hiro asked, quickly.

message 5: by yael (new)

yael Ms. Potters's nodded, her eyes softening with sympathy. "Sure, why don't you come in?" She sidestepped.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tank you so much." Hiro bowed and stepped inside, glancing around.

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Ms. Potters's closed the door. Jace, they 14 year old boy was arguing with a girl that looked like him. His sister, Anjie. They both stopped, and looked at Hiro, immediatly plastering smiles on their faces.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro bowed again. "Sorry to interrupt such... important work..." Hiro smiled, he rarely said anything sarcastic.

message 9: by yael (new)

yael Ms. Potters chuckled. "Yes. These are the two I have live with. And my husband. I'll be right back. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything." She walked off.

Jace was the first one to step up and introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Jace. And that's my sister." He motioned his head over to the blond-haired girl.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Hiroshi Kiyoshi Washimusan. But you can call me Hiro." He glanced over at the girl. GOd she's hot!

message 11: by yael (new)

yael Anjie smiled. "Hey. I'm Anjie."

Jace raised an eyebrow. "Well, welcome I guess."

Anjie studied Hiro. "Want us to show you around?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Hiro smiled. "Sorry if my name is too big to remember! The Japanese like it big!"

message 13: by yael (last edited Jun 07, 2012 12:43PM) (new)

yael She laughed. "Don't worry about it. C'mon let's show you around."

Jace shook his head. "Not me. I have homework to do." He walked upstairs nonchalantly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro walked over Anjie. "Where to first?"

message 15: by yael (new)

yael "How about downstairs?" she smiled and led him away from the living room to the kichen.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked around. The kitchen was much smaller then his, but he liked it.

message 17: by yael (new)

yael "The kitchen." She pointed down the hall. "My mom's room, and next to that is the bathroom. Want to head upstairs?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Hiro liked this house.

Mr. Wallace knocked at the door.

Hiro stiffened.

message 19: by yael (new)

yael Anjie walked over to the door and opened it, smiling at the man. "Hello. Can I help you?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro bolted up the stairs.

Mr. Wallace smiled. "Yes, I'm looking for a naughty little boy named Hiro. Have you seen him?"

Don't tell him! Oh, please don't tell him! Hiro pleaded in his mind.

message 21: by yael (new)

yael Anjie felt like the man was bad news. She gave her innocent child face. The ones she usually gave to the adults. "No I haven't sir. But I'll tell you if I do." She batted her eyelashes and smiled sweetly, then closed the doorm without listening to his reply. Anjie locked the door, and closed the curtains on the windows.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Wallace was appalled. "Such rudeness."

Hiro crept back own the stairs. His look softened when he saw Mr. Wallace was gone. "Thank the stars!" He said.

message 23: by yael (new)

yael Anjie out a finger to her lips and motioned him back upstairs. "i'm not sure if he's gone yet."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro bolted up again. He always had that knife. But he wa so happy to escape him he could hug Anjie.

message 25: by yael (new)

yael Anjie followed him upstairs and sighed. "That man was such a creep."

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2012 04:09PM) (new)

"WOuld you believe that he's," Hiro looked at her. " is my 'babysitter' and butler?"

message 27: by yael (new)

yael ((gtg soon))

She ran her fingers through her hair. "That explains the uniform. At this point I'm willing to believe anything."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Crap!))

Hiro nodded. "He hates me and I hate him."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(???)

message 30: by yael (new)

yael Anjie nodded. "That explains it. That's why you wanted to come here. How long do you think he'll be looking for you?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro laughed. "For as long as my parents pay him!"

message 32: by yael (last edited Jun 08, 2012 03:23PM) (new)

yael She smiled, despite the situation. She wondered how he could laugh in what he's going through. Anjie decided to take his mind off the situation, so she said, "Should I show you upstairs now?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro nodded, thankful for the distraction.

message 34: by yael (new)

yael Anjie nodded and took his hand happily. She smiled, "Then let's go." She guided him upstairs, and walked down the hall.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro walked along, his heart still beating at a dangerous rate.

message 36: by yael (new)

yael Anjie grew slighly nervous, then pointed to a door. "My brother's room, parent's room, my room and the guest room." She opened the door to the guest room. "See? It's right next to my room." She smiled slightly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very nice." He said, his mind distracted.

message 38: by yael (new)

yael She looked at him. "What are you thinking?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro looked at the floor. "A lot of things."

message 40: by yael (new)

yael "Oh. Do you want me to leave you alone?" she asked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"No your fine." Hiro smiled. "I was thinking of a lot more things a coupe minutes ago."

message 42: by yael (new)

yael Anjie returned the smile. "Okay, If you insist. C'mon, go check out your room. Dinner's ready in a couple of minutes."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro smiled wider. "A fluffy bed would be good."

message 44: by yael (last edited Jun 08, 2012 04:39PM) (new)

yael She started to walk off. "enjoy. Stay as long as you want." She insisted, walking downstairs.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro sat, his bones aching.

message 46: by yael (last edited Jun 09, 2012 05:39PM) (new)

yael Anjie was sitting at the table downstairs, working intently in a neon notebook. She set the pencil down, and tied her hair in a half updo, so her blonde hair won't brush in her face. Ajie saw that her mom, put dinner on the table, and she smiled slightly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiro could smell the food. He made his way downstairs after a good, long nap. "Smells delicious." He complemented.

message 48: by yael (new)

yael Anjie looked up at him. "I know. Doesn't it?" She got up and got a plate, handing it to him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes.Thanks." Hiro almost took a bite but then looked around.

message 50: by yael (new)

yael Anjie raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

« previous 1