Fugitives discussion

Outskirts > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by yael (new)

yael

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis walked rather nonchalantly through the forest. As long as police did not recognize his face, he would be completely fine, and he doubted police would find him before he was dead. He would make sure of that. For now, he needed boundaries. No relationships with anyone outside the criminal world, no going out to town too much, even if police did not have any information about him. He would not take too many chances. The forest was his favorite place to be thus far. He had run into many other criminals hiding out here, so he thought of this place as home, a place where he could fit in relatively. Plus, his hideout was near this exact forest.

message 3: by yael (new)

yael Aidan and Tori ran, the shouts of insults were further away as they kept moving. They soon rested by a tree, panting heavily. Aidan gave his twin sister a white smile. "Nice idea blowing up the Police Forces's car, sis." Tori smiled back, "Thanks Aidan. But the problem is, how do we tend my arm?" Tori's arms was bleeding and she let the pain settle in. Aidan thought. If they can't go to a hospital, were else did they have to go? He sighed. "I don't know. It's a long was home." Tori nodded and leaned against a tree. "We should stay here for the best."

message 4: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
Crystal walked in the forest calmly. This was the only place in that she wasn't so uptight. She ran her fingers through her silky red hair. Her curls bounced with every step she took. Crystal looked around admiring the beauty of the forest. She was so relaxed that she didn't see the people there. She just contined walking, turning around every once in a while to call her dog Mitco whom was sniffing things on the ground. On the other hand Mitco did see the people. He began growling at them. Crystal knew that Mitco usually growled if there were poliece or towns people. She immedeantly turned around, "Fugitives?" She asked biting her lip

message 5: by yael (new)

yael The twins looked up at Crystal. "Yep." They said in unison.

message 6: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

She stoped biting her lip and relaxed again, "Okay, good." She looked at the girls arm, "What happened? Are you okay?" She gave Mitco a signal to stop growling. In no time at all the dog stoped.

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Tori nodded breathlessly. "Yeah. I made a car explode and got hurt." Aidan sighed and rolled his eyes, turning to his sister. "You the 'Akron AWOl' not an immortal." Tori shot him a look and punched him in the arm.

message 8: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal laughed, "Here let me help you with that." She told Tori. Crystal pulled out a torn cloth and tied it on her arm, "the bleeding should stop in a couple of minutes. I'm Crystal. Crystal Tergan."

message 9: by yael (new)

yael Aidan rubbed his arm, with a smug look on his face. Tori smiled at Crystal. "Nice to meet you. I'm Tori Lassiter. And this is my twin brother Aidan."

message 10: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Same here." Crystal replied, "How long have you been on the run?"

message 11: by yael (new)

yael "Since we were 12." Aidan said. Tori thanked Crystal for her arm.

message 12: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Wow." She said thinking of all that running. Right as she was about to say 'You welcome' to Tori and cop came out.

Alex saw the footprints of fugitives. He followed and followed them untill he got deep in the forest. There he notised people on the removal list. He stayed hidden for a while and just stalked them. Alex desided that he was waisting time like that so in one quick move he came out and put his gun in the air, "Freeze! Put your hands up in the air!"

message 13: by yael (new)

yael Aidan and Tori looked up surprised. They put there hands in the air. Aidan cursed. "Shit. We shouldv'e kept moving." Tori's eyes narrowed. "Okay fine if you insist, she said to the cop." She smiled mischevously, and gave her twin a look. Aidan smiled. "One.."

"Two.." Tori said. "Three!" they said in unison.Aidan grabbed Crystal and escaped.

message 14: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal was suprised, but she didn't say anything. Her dog, Mitco, ran behind them.

Alex raised an eye brown and began chasing them, "Just turn yourselfs in." He called, "It will be better for all of us."

message 15: by yael (new)

yael Tori snatched Alex's collar and took his weapon. "And die for the government's purposes? No thank you." She pointed the gun at him, giving Crystal and her brother time to escape.

message 16: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex pushed her on a random tree.
"Truse me. It was never my idea to become a cop." he said reaching for the gun

message 17: by yael (new)

yael She leaned back on the tree. "And it wasn't my idea for my brother to die." Her grip on the gun tightened.

message 18: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex put his hand on the gun too, "How about we make a deal? I'll let you go this time and you never take my gun again. Sound good?"

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis went on high alert, immediately wondering how a cop was out here anyway. Was he assigned a mission to search the forest? Did regular citizens know fugitives resided here. Cursing beneath his breath he scaled a tree with practiced ease just in case the cop came buy. People rarely looked up. Plus, he would hopefully be covered good by the leaves.

message 20: by yael (new)

yael Tori's eyes narrowed. "How do I make sure, your not lying?"

message 21: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex shrughed, "I never wanted this job in the first place. My dad made me do it though." He loked at her, "I'm not sure. You just have to trust me on this one..." He trailed off almost getting caught up in the moment.

Crystal looked back at Alex and Tori, "Should we help her?" she asked

message 22: by yael (new)

yael Aidan looked at her. "I think I have an idea. But I need a distraction." He ran around the situation so it kept some distance betweem him and Alex.

Tori stayed silent, looking at the gun. "And if I say no?"

message 23: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex smirked, "Trust me, you want to say yes. Your life depends on it." He pulled another gun out and steped away from her, "Like it or not, I want my gun back. I'm even going to let you go. I'll act as if I never met you and I never came in the forest."

message 24: by yael (new)

yael Well, if you say 'your life depends on it' of course it will make her change her mind. She hated doing this, but she held out her hand giving him the gun.

Before she could give it to him, Aidan snatched his sister's arm and ran. Tori dropped the gun on the floor in surprise.

message 25: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Alex calmly picked it up and waved bye, "Have a nice day, stranger." he said turning around and heading another direction.

Crystal appeared from the bush

message 26: by yael (new)

yael Aidan panted when he stopped. Tori bit her bottom lip angrily. I'm so stupid! she mentally scolded herself. She turned to her brother. "You two can do whatever. I'm just going to go scouting for awhile." Without hearing their responses, she walked away, cursing bitterly under breath. Aidan let out a breath. "Wow. Fiesty one she is."

message 27: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal bit her lip, "I'm sure she'll get over it. Every one makes mistakes." She sat on a rock

message 28: by yael (new)

yael He sighed. "Hope so. She can hold a grudge. I just hope she doesn't decide to go up to him and fight him or something like that." He said, leaning on a tree.

Tori was out of site from the two. She climbed a tree, and sat on a branch. She seemed stressed, angry and tired. Tori dangled her feet and watched aimlessly at the ground below.

message 29: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal shook her head, "I'm sue she wont." Mitco came and layed on the ground. She pet his head

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis, cobalt eyes wide, listened intently for any more conflict, but found none. Feeling it was safe to roam again, he jumped down from branch to branch until there was no more branches left. He then dropped to the ground, huffing as he landed rather ungracefully on the hard terrain, scowling as he realized how loud the thud had been."I better not have broken anything," he growled beneath his breath as he stood, doubled over in pain. Though seeing as he could stand and move, he believed he was just fine. He placed a hand on the tree for support and attempted to recollect himself.

message 31: by yael (new)

yael She spotted Noctis, and her eyebrows narrowed. He better not be a cop.

Aidan sighed again. "Yeah. I guess I should put more faith in her." He looked at Mitco.

message 32: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal heared a noise and turned around. She saw a male by a tree, "Hi." she greated

message 33: by yael (new)

yael Tori watched the conversation quietly. There wasn't anything else to do anyways.

Aidan gave a sideways glance at the guy, then looked away. He looked up in the trees to his sister, and pointed to his arm. Tori looked at him and smiled warily, waving him off.

message 34: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Mitco began to growl at the stranger.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced up, unable to comprehend how he had been spotted so easily. Everything was so quiet, and he falls out of a tree and suddenly he is accompanied by two girls, a guy and some animal."Uh..." he dropped his hand away from the tree and frowned at the dog, feeling to tell it to shut up but decided against it."No one here is a policeman, right?" He asked.

message 36: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (last edited Jun 03, 2012 03:23PM) (new)

Crystal shook her head, "No." She smilpily replied and then she turned telling Mitco to be quiet

message 37: by yael (new)

yael Aidan shook his head. He then turned to his twin. "You should get down. I don't want you injuring your arm any further." Tori sighed. "Fine." She jumped off and walked towards her brother.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis jumped slightly. He knew Tori was there, he just didn't expect her to jump down when she did, thus it surprised him."Good," he muttered as soon as he calmed down, clearing his throat. He glanced about cautiously."The cop is gone?"

message 39: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

"Yup." Serrina told him, "He left a while ago."
Mitco got up and started walking around in circles

message 40: by yael (new)

yael Tori's eyes clouded in anger. She looked away and crossed her arms, not feelin in the mood to talk about the cop.

Aidan glanced at his sister, sensing her anger.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis sensed her anger too and pursed his lips shut, eyeing Tori suspiciously as if she were an insignificant wild animal on the loose."Bad history with the policemen?" He questioned beneath his breath.

message 42: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal sighed and played with a loose strand of her red hair.
Mitco began running after his tail. She laughed lightly

message 43: by yael (new)

yael She gave hima look as if to say, 'what do you think?'

Aidan tapped Noctis's shoulder and whispered under his breath, "Today wasn't a good day for her with the cops."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis merely put his hands up as if to surrender to her. His eyes slanted as he listened to Aidan, nodding in slight understanding. Maybe she had made an almost fatal mistake, or maybe simply failed to do something well enough, he did not know the details. He glanced around. So he was in the presence of fugitives! How invigorating! "I'm surprised he let all of you go, tat is some cop..." He snorted. What cop would risk more lives for the sake of his gun? It did not make sense to him. If all cops were this dumb, then he would have fun.

message 45: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal looked at Notis, "He kept saying that he never wanted to be a cop. At least he did let us go." She shiveded thinking of him. Mitco ploped on the ground and looked up at all of the humans. There was so many and he didn't like it. Mitco felt better with just one person. Crystal glanced up at the sky. It was turning gray, "It looks as if it might rain." She told the group

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Then I better get going on searching for that firewood..." He murmured, glancing up at the ashen sky before beginning to walk in a different direction. It got cold in his cave every now and then, so a fire would be necessary, especially when he ate meat, he could not just eat it raw. In addition, he needed to keep his babies warm, as well.

message 47: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal waved bye and then she remember something. She didn't get the boy's name, "Wait!" she called after him, "Whats your name?"
Mitco knew they were going so he got up and walked over to Crystal

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He stopped midstep, trying to quickly choose a name to call him, one that was not the name he had decided to change into, nor would he give her his past name."Uh call me Aid," he whispered. It was from his fake name "Aiden" but was further broken down into a shorter version.

message 49: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal smiled, "Okay, bye Aid." she said turning around. "I'm leaving." she told the twins, "I'll see you soon." she quickly told them. Crystal began to speed off in he direction. Aid looked familer she though, but she shook it off and slowed down walking. Mitco had to run to catch up to her.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "See ya," he walked around, gathering woods before rain fell, for he did not want the wood to be wet, for he would need to wait for it to dry if he wanted to set it on fire. The last thing he really wanted to do was get close to anyone, because something would probably happen and he would probably feel the need to kill them, though that was just crazy thinking.

« previous 1