Fugitives discussion

Downtown > Bar

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yael (last edited Jun 12, 2012 12:40PM) (new)

yael Bartender: Elsa Maggie Maxxton (яσσкιє ッ)

message 2: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
:O That looks nice

message 3: by yael (new)

yael (( :) i know))

message 4: by yael (new)

yael Nash and Tori walked in. They were now sitting at a table for three, keeping a low profile. Tori looked at Nash. "Nash, I got something important to tell you. But you have to promise not to tell any other fugitives." She said uncomfortably. Nash looked at her in confusion. "Okay, Tori. What is it?"

message 5: by yael (new)

yael Tori confessed. "I live with a cop." Nash blinked in shock, then laughed. "Way to make a joke Tori." Tori sighed. "I'm not lieing." Nash stayed silent, and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm making no such promises. I thought we were best friends. And now your living with an enemy. May I remind you, he has the power to turn you in, and have you Removed?" He shook his head, got up and left. Tori shook her head, and bit her lip. It was worth a shot. She got up and went to Alex's house.

message 6: by yael (new)

yael Tori walked in, and looked around. Now where can he be? She pushed pass many people, until she saw him. Sitting on one of the stools, with a whole bunch of people around him. Tori didn't dare stepping up, but her eyes narrowed at what she saw. What the heck is he doing? She dug her nails in her arm angrily, and turned around to leave. Instead of leaving, she went to the other side of the bar, and sat down, drinking a can of beer.

message 7: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal appeared in the bar, she saw a group of people around someone. She deside to go and check whom it was. She was suprised to see a fugitive. Crystal lightly chuckled.

Elsa movied through the crowded bar. Today was a normal day, nothing new. She spotted Tori, "Hi, there. Can I get you something?"

message 8: by yael (new)

yael Tori looked at Elsa. "Hey Elsa." She said, shaking her head. "No, I'm just waiting for someone."

Nash laughed when someone whispered something in his ear. "Yeah it's fine. I have no where to be anyways."

message 9: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal looked at Nash one more time and then left. Her red curls bounced behing her.

Elsa nodded, "Alright. Are you having fun so far?" she kinda had to scream because of the music

message 10: by yael (new)

yael Tori raised an eyebrow. "But I just got here." She shouted back.

message 11: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Elsa nodded, "Okay, well if you need anything call me." she yelled back and started walking away.

Crystal spotted Elsa and Tori, "Hey." she said waving at Tori, "Small world."

message 12: by yael (new)

yael Tori waved back at Crystal, and smiled weakly. "Yeah, guess it is."

message 13: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal looked in the direction of the big group, "I guess your brother is quite popular."

message 14: by yael (new)

yael Tori shook her head. "Nash isn't my brother." She said, frowning.

message 15: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((AHH!! I got them mixed up. lol. thats how smart i am :p))
Crystal shook her head, "Sorry. For some crazy reason I always think that Nash is your brother."

message 16: by yael (new)

yael ((:P tg soon I'm so tired. At least school is over ^^))

Tori chuckled. "That's fine. Aidan is at home. Probably sleeping or something." she didn't want to look at Nash, and hoped he wouldn't notcie her while the crowd was still around him.

message 17: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((Mhkay and...HAPPY SUMMER!!))

Crystal nodded, "Mhmmm, so did you come to party?"

message 18: by yael (new)

yael ((>:D))

Tori shook her head. "I came to see Nash. But I can clearly see he's busy."

message 19: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

((:D))

"I'm sure he can leave his 'crowd' for a few minutes." She replied trying to brighten Tori's mood

message 20: by yael (new)

yael "Maybe..." she said frowning. "So what are you doing here?"

message 21: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal shruged, "I like to get out from hiding; You know, I like to act normal for once." she looked at the ground

message 22: by yael (new)

yael Tori nodded. "Same." She drummed her fingers on the counter, and wandered in her own thoughts.

message 23: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal looked at Nash and then back at Tori, "Okay, well I have to go. It was nice talking to you."

message 24: by yael (new)

yael Tori looked at Crystal. "Oh okay....bye." She finished her beer, and threw the can out.

message 25: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Crystal lwaved and left the club going her own way.

message 26: by yael (new)

yael Tori put her head in her hands, took an empty bottle. She stood up, and walked over towards Nash. If he won't pay attention, then I'll get his attention. She looked at him, and snapped her fingers in his face. Nash looked at her questionably, and Tori smashed the bottle on his head. The crowd became silent, and Tori grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt, and dragged him out the bar.

message 27: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

Elsa gasped and covered her mouth. She knew that it was best if she didn't say anything.