Zombies! discussion

Self-Promotion > Free interviews for zombie authors

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments His this is George Cook author of The Dead War Series.

I know how hard it is to get promotion for the books of zombie authors so I am offering these free interviews. These interviews will run for an entire week from Sunday to Saturday/. http://www.thedeadwarseries.com/p/tdw...

The process to get an interview is simple. Just answer the questions below and send those answers to georgelcookiii@gmail.com. It's a lot easier for me if you copy the questions and then paste them into an email and then answer them. You can check back to this page to see when your interview will run. Interviews will be posted in the order they are received.

1. Tell us a little about you. Hobbies, schooling, favorite teams , etc.

2. What inspired you to become a writer?

3. Why write a zombie book?

4. What is the title of your most current book and what is it about?

5. Would you put your book more in the action, comedy, or horror category? Is there another category you would add?

6. What sets your book apart from the thousands of zombie books out there?

7. What if anything do you want the reader to take from your book?

8. Where is your book available?

9. Where can you be contacted?

message 2: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 77 comments Awesome! There are six of us that just started a 'Summer of Zombie Blog Tour' and I'll pass this along to each of them... we are zombie authors Armand Rosamilia, Mark Tufo, John O'Brien, Ian Woodhead, Todd Brown and Dave Jeffery

Armand Rosamilia
Dying Days

message 3: by George (new)

George III (glc3) | 49 comments Thanks Armand. I'm looking forward to all of your interviews.

Armand wrote: "Awesome! There are six of us that just started a 'Summer of Zombie Blog Tour' and I'll pass this along to each of them... we are zombie authors Armand Rosamilia, Mark Tufo, John O'Brien, Ian Woodhe..."

message 4: by Doug (new)

Doug Ward (wardswoods) | 78 comments Great! I just sent my material to you. Thank you for this opportunity.