Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Justin Lee Mitchell
This topic is about Justin Lee Mitchell
Adding New Books > Gorinthian by Justin Lee Mitchell - please add

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (immortaldream) | 10 comments hi,
this author has two books--Shalilayo and Gorinthian, and for some reason the info for the latter has been removed entirely from the database, so i'm re-entering it.

* Title - Gorinthian (Mirrors of the World)

* Author(s) name(s) - Justin Lee Mitchell

* ISBN (or ASIN) - 1466413506

* Publisher - Smashwords (? this is the site linked from the author's website--it appears to be a publisher)

* Publication date - 2010

* Format - ebook

* Description - Two scientists from Earth discover how to make a worm hole within minutes of a global nuclear attack. After fleeing through the wormhole, they discover entirely new sensations. With the scientific knowledge of earth, and the ability to use spiritual energy to affect the world around them, the scientists create a paradise for the human inhabitants; until they disagree on the form of governing...

* Link to cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site, such as a publisher site, an author site, etc. No Amazon, B&N, or other bookseller links can be used as sources for covers or other book data. - http://shalilayo.net/home.html (the main image on his site is actually the book cover if that helps. if not, the cover is on smashwords.)

thanks, hope this helps and it can be added back to the database so i can add it to my challenge list.

message 2: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (immortaldream) | 10 comments thanks! now i can add it to my list.