Fugitives discussion

For Moderators > Mod Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yael (new)

yael Where mods discuss ideas, and pass information to keep this group running. This is for moderators only.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 51 comments Mod
ok, so whats your paln?

message 3: by yael (new)

yael I set up places, but I need places that the fugitives can cause havoc and lots of trouble. Kind of like the bank one of our members suggested.

I cut of fugitive members because we have too many, and we need more people to roleplay the Police force because they play a major part in this plot. Basically the fugitives are trying to find ways to completely eliminate the idea of The Removal, that's why there alley ways so the fugitives can pass info.

The Police Force can also talk about plans. They roleplay in the Arms Police Force Station topic. The P.F. (police force) try to capture fugitives so they can continue the process of their Removal.

I'm thinking of adding other stuff. Like group//self advertising, characer self chat, blogs, one x ones, games etc.... But that's for later on

kk....whast the removal?

message 5: by yael (new)

yael it's in the more information topic. it explains everything.

...ugh ok ok o k

message 7: by yael (new)

yael WHAT'S RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND:

I want to have all the fugitives meet in a place (thinking of what it should be. maybe an abandoned factory) so they have a plan to take down the remvoal, but the police find their hiding place and abush them. some fugitives get removed others survive >:D but the ones that get removed must have a major role, that impacts everyone. Kind of like how Pres. Snow died in the Hunger Games :P

message 8: by קєгקlєץเty, (last edited 0 minutes ago) (new)

קєгקlєץเty | 1240 comments Mod
Good, good. But we need more members. I invited people

message 9: by yael (new)

yael Ja okay :D

i have an idea!!!

how about they get rounded up and captured and ey had to work together to stay un-removed. some tget removed as yo9u said otehrs escape and see that they really need each other!