The Kingdom Keepers discussion

Shell Game (Kingdom Keepers, #5)
This topic is about Shell Game
Thoughts > Book V: Shell Game

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments ♥ed it! But I didn't like Philby and Wayne as much in the previous books. :(

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Guess what? On Ridley's website, he announced the name for KK6. Look below :)

[image error]

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) OMG!!!! FREAKING EPIC!!!!!!

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Jul 14, 2012 01:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I FOUND IT ON HIS WEBSITE! :D I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT! THE TITLE IS SOOOOOOOO COOL, DON'T YA' THINK???????????

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) HOLY CRAP!!!! Killer ending!!!!! NEED THE NEXT BOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments XD IKR? THEY. FINN AND WILLA. THEY. GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I I CAN'T TYPE IT! Goodness, he better not make them be dead int he next book. I actually don't beleive he will though. Hey, if Maleificent thinks they (Can't say it :() and died, then he can sneak attack her! :D

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments :D I'd love to see it on film. Maleificent's face would be AWESOME

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments I honestly hope they don't.....She's a good character and part of Disney. How did you like Philby and Wayne? I liked them way less

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Lol. I found Wayne more.....ugh. I mean, he wasn't like in the first books :( Philby I wanted to punch once DX No fair. To me, he started acting like he's the leader and was being a snob :( And I liked him!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments I gotta go :( Bye

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) I thought that there was way less of Charlene and Maybeck then the other books.
AND WHAT'S WITH EVERYONE KISSING FINN???? SERIOUSLY????

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Aug 02, 2012 03:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Anjelica (TEAM USA, AND GB) wrote: "Yeah...And that one girl was like 18...it was awkward for me hahahahaha."

Well, he was like 16....Sooooooo

Tabi (Natasha Romanoff) wrote: "I thought that there was way less of Charlene and Maybeck then the other books.
AND WHAT'S WITH EVERYONE KISSING FINN???? SERIOUSLY????"

I'm laughing right now. First Amanda, Charlene, I'm guessing Willa will be next if it hasn't already happened........Finn is just so lovable! I get crushes on book characters sometimes.......Finn is one of them. ;) And I thought there was a good amount of Maybeck. Loved it when he had run around in a towel :P

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments I agree. Finn and Amanda would be a good couple :) I was kind of sad how they left things when he went on the cruise after letting out his frustration about his mom on Amanda :(

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments D: I was so upset! When I read she had green eyes, then they jumped out the car, I was so sad! I didn't cry though I rarely cry when I read books, but I was upset! DX

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) She'd better be! Otherwise I'm jumping in there and totally wasting Maleficent. Talk about a good villain! The way he writes her is SO good you get creeped out...love a good villain XD
And yes, Finn and Amanda! That's the only way it has to be lol.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Lol, we'd have to call the Avengers and Kingdom Keepers. Strange combo

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Me 2! Maybeck and Iron Man working together

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments XD! Me 2!

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Blackwidow and Charlene! That would be a devastating pair to tangle with! XD

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Ehehe ;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Wayne!!!!!!!!!and when I was about halfway through Shell Game,I actually started to panic that it was going to be the last one!!!!but now I am completely reassured it's not!!!!!!not with that ending!!!!!! :-)

message 25: by CJ (new)

CJ yeah, but it was a slightly wierd ending with the whole Finn thing...maybe that's who Thor would be good with: Finn 2.0.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Lol. I liked the ending...Even though I hate cliffhangers. It was good. I liked Finn in the end a lot

message 27: by CJ (new)

CJ I thought it was kinda hot...*blushing* did I just say that? oh well, it's not like I'm endangering Amanda in any way. The other girl though...*cough**cough**cat fight*

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments *watches* Finn is number two on my list of fictional crushes. I adore him! It was cool when he ripped the cabinet off the wall to block the door.

message 29: by CJ (new)

CJ OH MY GOSH, but it was like he got possessed with the deeper voice and all, and yet, was still in control. weird

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments I didn't think so. The part where he lead Willa up the stairs away from the hyenas and it said, 'He was leading', I adored that part. I thought it was strong. I felt happy for Finn and amazed.

message 31: by CJ (new)

CJ totally, he found the leader he kept doubting was inside

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Yeah. :) That made me happy. Hehe, I liked when he almost choked Tia Calladia or however you spell that

message 33: by CJ (new)

CJ Tia DALMA you mean

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Yeah. Hehe?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments Brb real quick

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments That was longer than i wanted it to be....

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) Izzy99 ~* Lightfleur *~ wrote: "I agree. Finn and Amanda would be a good couple :) I was kind of sad how they left things when he went on the cruise after letting out his frustration about his mom on Amanda :("

I know but it makes them both realize how much they care about each other

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 255 comments True that, true that..