My Vampire Academy Obsession discussion

Who should have ended up w/Rose > Mason (if he was alive)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, I love dimitri more than anybody! Did you hear me? ANYBODY! (new)

Athena | 41 comments Mod
should rose have ended up with mason if he was alive?

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth McIlwain (emcilwain) OK, I think they were cute together, but it seemed more like they were the 'high school sweethearts', like they weren't going to last forever. And you know that Rose loved him, of course, by how protective of his body she was when he died and he told veryone to 'stay away from us'. But, it still isn't the kind of love you'd see from a married couple, or a relationship that lasted, anyhow.

message 3: by Renee (new)

Renee Elizabeth wrote: "OK, I think they were cute together, but it seemed more like they were the 'high school sweethearts', like they weren't going to last forever. And you know that Rose loved him, of course, by how pr..."

IKR I liked Mason, but I knew it wasn't going to last, Rose didn't have those feelings for them.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth McIlwain (emcilwain) Renee wrote: "Elizabeth wrote: "OK, I think they were cute together, but it seemed more like they were the 'high school sweethearts', like they weren't going to last forever. And you know that Rose loved him, of..."

Exactly!!! Hey, you and me totally gotta have a big talk about this book! message Me??

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee yeah sure I love vampire academy! and bloodlines!

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth McIlwain (emcilwain) omg i still have to read blood lines! i started a new series and yeahh lol:))
Do you have a fb?

message 7: by Renee (last edited Aug 17, 2012 08:40PM) (new)

Renee no :( I wanna get it but...well...strict parentals, they don't even know I have GR!
ANYWAY, HAVE YOU READ IT YET?!?!!?!?