Under The Sun Every Day Just Comes & Goes discussion

Welcoming Committee > NEW MEMBERS READ ME! ... HAVE YOU READ ME YET?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Theodore (ddaythecannibal) | 3078 comments Mod
Under The Sun Everyday Just Comes and Goes

First there was Wheels of Confusion; I have created this group for a place to hang out free from such topics such as Religion and Politics I love talking about both subjects but sometimes I just want to get away from them. So I decided to create a group where people could come and not worry about defending their religious or political views. So here is Wheel of Confusion Hopefully a nice place to chill and talk. All Are Welcome!!!

Then there was Spiral Architect; A place for artists of all kinds. Whether you are an architect, a poet, a writer, a musician, a magician, a painter, or a sculptor. Whether you write your work on toilet paper, recycled paper, or just plain white lined paper. Whether you paint in black and white or all the colors of the rainbow. Whether you sculpt master pieces out of clay or mud. Whether you play guitar or just write music. Whether you build houses of stone or wood or out of LEGOs. It matters little because we are all artists and here at the Spiral Architect All are welcome!

Both had very little life to them. A spark here and there but nothing that could keep either groups blood pumping… at least separately. But together they will form a new group a better group. A group that has everything under the sun and where every day just comes and goes… A place for the artist, the writer, the poet, the Rp-er, the guys the gal, singer, and the average joe to all come, chill, and share their work without worrying about having to defend their non/religious views or their political views.
We have a monthly art contest for artist/writers who are interested.

And of course if you want to share your writing or art be sure to make a topic in the "Artist’s" folder.

We have a place where you can socialize, we have some games, and an entire RP section so… enjoy!
I think that’s it for now… I guess the only other thing I’ve got to say or rather ask is invite all your creative friends to the group. They are more than welcome here. I’ll shut up now so you look around.

P.S. If you any questions or ideas be sure to make a comment in Richard’s Office.

message 2: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

@Boss
Of Course! You're the Boss!!!

message 3: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

I should change the rules to add you too the awesome thing....

message 4: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Give me a minute... I'm making a new banner for the group.

message 5: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Bam Boss the rules and banner have been changed!

message 6: by Alstroja (new)

Alstroja Cunningham im actually very excited for this. i know for myself lately i had been unfocused so not much in art was created but now im off my lazy ass and am creating something everyday. this one is for Bukowski and all my dead heroes. "to the moon we go and from hell we leave" See ya! "^_^"

message 7: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Yes there is hold on a second...

message 8: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

message 9: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

No prob...

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) I have not been on Goodreads lately.

BUT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

I'm Lucy, some of you will know me, but if not then YO!

message 11: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

Hi Lucy!

message 12: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) Missed you guys too!:)

message 13: by Theodore, Mind of Sanity (new)

to the Chat room people....