Q&A with Kathryn Leigh Scott discussion

Return to Collinwood > El Segundo Library Authors Fair Appearance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Leigh Scott (kathrynleighscott) | 174 comments Mod
I'll be at the El Segundo Library Annual Authors Fair this Sunday, June 3. I'm on a panel entitled "Pop Culture of the '60s and '70s" with Dyan Cannon and others, 2:30-3:30. Book signing throughout the day.

http://www.elsegundo.org/civicax/file...

111 West Mariposa Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise (dulcinea3) | 67 comments That sounds like a lot of fun, Kathryn! Do you ever get up to the Boston area, or are there any Dark Shadows events that you know of that occur around here?

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Leigh Scott (kathrynleighscott) | 174 comments Mod
Boston isn't on my radar right now, but you never know!

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne | 302 comments Kathryn wrote: "I'll be at the El Segundo Library Annual Authors Fair this Sunday, June 3. I'm on a panel entitled "Pop Culture of the '60s and '70s" with Dyan Cannon and others, 2:30-3:30. Book signing throughout..."

Kathryn, I'm exhausted just reading your schedule!! Anne

message 5: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 03, 2012 10:33PM) (new)

Stephanie | 171 comments Kathryn wrote: "I'll be at the El Segundo Library Annual Authors Fair this Sunday, June 3. I'm on a panel entitled "Pop Culture of the '60s and '70s" with Dyan Cannon and others, 2:30-3:30. Book signing throughout..."

Wow! Wish I could be there! Please post a video of the event if there is one. Hope you have fun!

On second thought, who takes videos of book fairs?! Dark Shadows fans like us, that's who!? What comes first? Is it the question mark or the exclamation point? I always forget! Maybe I never knew.

I wonder what Dyan Cannon looks like now! Haven't seen her for ages. Long blond hair still?

Michelle Cohen-Kissel | 4 comments Kathryn,
Please consider Chicago as a possible place to visit as well.
(Hope I didn't miss it if you were here).
Thanks!