Gather Yourselves Together discussion

On-Topic > Getting the book

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new)

Becca | 160 comments K I have the book request in at the library, So as long as they are on the ball I should get it soon.

I think this is an AWESOME idea and I am super excited. I hope people keep up on the discussions

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 194 comments Mod
Woohoo! I am glad you are on board. Maybe, just maybe I will let you pick next months book :)

message 3: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 49 comments Hope i can get the book intime, if i do it will be...interesting to discuss

message 4: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 49 comments AHA! I have just got a text that my book has arrived so will be collecting this afternoon, I can finally join the discussion :)

message 5: by Becca (new)

Becca | 160 comments Yea I finally got the book.

message 6: by Meredith (new)

Meredith | 155 comments WooT! I finally got the book, too! Now I can stop avoiding all the discussions about it!

message 7: by Erich (new)

Erich Franz Linner-Guzmann (erichfranzlinnerguzmann) | 81 comments That is great Meredith! I'm excited to get your input on the discussions...... I need to get on that myself! :)

message 8: by Becca (new)

Becca | 160 comments Yea Meredith. I am so glad you can join in. Hey don't you work at a library? What took so long to get the book?

message 9: by Meredith (new)

Meredith | 155 comments Well, I hadn't gotten a library card yet because I had no proof of address. Um, I work here? Shouldn't that be proof enough? It eventually was, since I still don't have proof of address, but I guess they trust me.

message 10: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle | 49 comments I haven't been able to get hold of the book this month so i'll have to join in next months :/

message 11: by Erich (new)

Erich Franz Linner-Guzmann (erichfranzlinnerguzmann) | 81 comments So, if any of you kids want to get the book for August, Dave said that you will need to send him a private message with your info. All you do is go to his profile which I believe is http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/95... and right below the box with his info there will be links that say "send message | compare books | write a story | more…" Then click on the send message link, then verify your password and you are good to go. Hope that helps! If not then just send me a private message and I will give you better instructions :)

message 12: by Becca (new)

Becca | 160 comments Eric & Tiffany

It says he isn't excepting messages right now. I texted tiff the info. Will that work?

message 13: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 194 comments Mod
Oh. ha ha. I wondered why you texted me your address tonight. My phone was about to die though and I wasn't home, so I didn't text back to ask why.