My Vampire Academy Obsession discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
The Vampire Academy Series > Vampire Academy

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, I love dimitri more than anybody! Did you hear me? ANYBODY! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 41 comments Mod
Here you can talk about book one of vampire academy

Renee I want to write a storyboard for VA. I want there to be a movie and I want to be involved in any way I can.

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 10 comments yes a movie and i think the actors should be unknown.... cuz it always makes an impression if they acted in sth before .. what do ya'll think???

Renee How lucky to be the girl who plays rose and kiss dimitri and ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!!!!!!!

Aria (starjammer) | 4 comments there is a rumor that the A movie is being made! And Rose is played by Sophia bush! Dont know how much is the truth!!

Yara Hossam (zvezda_) | 10 comments aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 iam going to shoot myself is it a rumor or not :(

message 7: by Renee (last edited Jul 13, 2012 02:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renee It's a rumour, just like how Chase Crawford is going to play Adrian, It's just who people want to play them.

Aria (starjammer) | 4 comments So if we do want a movie to be made,Who do you guys think should play whom?

Renee Everyone I think pretty much can only imagine Ben Barnes as Dimitri. XD

message 10: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria (starjammer) | 4 comments Exactly.. he just fits the role!

Renee Look up Shiloh Fernandez and then imagine him with blue contacts. Christian???

message 12: by Aria (last edited Jul 15, 2012 02:43AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria (starjammer) | 4 comments Yeah he might ! although i Keep imagining Adam gregory As Christian,With blond hair!Also What Do You Think Of phoebe tonkin As Rose?

Renee Yeah she'd be really good as Rose! I like Adam Gregory, but I still go for Shiloh Fernandez! <3

message 14: by Sami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sami | 1 comments Everyone imagined Ben barnes as Dimitri (aka prince caspian from Narnia)

But book one at first was really intense and amazing, then u enter the school life, basic teenagers jealousy and etc...

BUT THE END WAS PURE AMAZING when they kidnap lisa OH YEAH, my heart was racing im telling you

it was good they didnt introduce Adrian in book one, that would be very very weird if they did, I mean seriously imagine where would he come in between.:D!!

message 15: by Renee (last edited Jul 23, 2012 07:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Renee LOL, "Hi guys, I'm Adrian Ivashkov, super sexy and hot, I'm just showing up to join the story, so 'sup? Oh what? we're catching a bad guy and his strigoi daughter! Cool, I'll come and drink some alchohol while you're at it." (woops I mean spoiler alert)
Funny how they steal that guys keys at the start, I don't think he would ever get them back! ^_^