Vampire Book Club discussion

Group Read > Pick the June group read

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited May 31, 2012 01:06PM) (new)

Chelsea (vampirebookclub) | 76 comments Mod
Ah! The Alpha Showdown distracted me and we don't have a June group read book picked yet.

Help!

Leave your suggestions for the June read below. We'll get a book selected by Tuesday.

We'll be back on track with a scheduled discussion -- June 27, tentatively -- for whichever book we select.

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1 comments How about Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent? Its a great start to an amazing series.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Amber wrote: "How about Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent? Its a great start to an amazing series."

Really complex read, too. It was one of my favorites last year. Good suggestion, Amber!

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Godfrey | 2 comments I'm reading Kiss The Dead by Laurell K Hamilton and Undead and Unstable by MaryJanice Davidson.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy A | 27 comments Maybe since Curran won the Alpha Showdown we should read the first Kate Daniels book (I don't know if that book has already been read previously for the book club)

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen Wapinski | 39 comments I like Amy's idea for Magic Bites. Also, has anyone tried Yasmine Galenorn's Otherworld books? The first one is Witchling starring Camille.

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (skessler) | 9 comments I am with you on reading Magic Bites. I have not read an books about Curran. I am very interested. I am behind on the monthly read. Since I have joined the monthly book club, I have been introduced to some great books. Thanks to that.

message 8: by Noreen (new)

Noreen I suggest Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane. I have started it and can hardly put it down. With the newest installment coming out at the end of the month, now would be a good time to start the series for those who haven't.

message 9: by Jill (new)

Jill Bradley (jillo725) | 30 comments Born of Blood sounds good. I've already read the other suggestions, so i'm a little biased. =p

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (skessler) | 9 comments I have not read Unholy Ghost either. I feel like I am so behind the times.

message 11: by Jill (new)

Jill Bradley (jillo725) | 30 comments do we have a book yet?

message 12: by Johnna (new)

Johnna (zoeys-mom) | 1 comments yes???? No?????

message 13: by Chelsea (new)

Sorry, everyone! For some reason Goodreads didn't shoot me the alert about comments!

We put the group read on hiatus in June (revamping a few things), but the July read poll is up: http://vampirebookclub.net/group-read...

And we'll be back on track!