Random is the Way to Be discussion

Book BFs in one room

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (dragonbee13) | 85 comments Mod
Jace "Okay, I'm in. But honestly, how are you going to be rating me on this chart? Everyone knows I blow the charts to dust with my stunning good looks and dazzling personality. And what do you have against Gay clubs?" *Jace gets a dangerous look in his eyes*

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 176 comments Rating 5 Star! That was great Nicole :)

Carlos (from RULES OF ATTRACTION) "Nothing, Amigo, just says a lot about you. You sure you've got your **** in your pants."

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Thanks! This is kind of hard but I love a challenge!
Rating 5 stars!

Alex Fuentes *smacks Carlos upside the head* "Don't be such a cabrón brother. If you want to win with honor then you have to have respect."

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 176 comments *laughing* Totally five star!

Aiden "And I thought Seth was annoying." *shakes head in annoyance*

message 5: by Nicole (new)

I would give 5 stars but it's Aiden soooo...jkjk 5 stars!

Seth "You had to bring me into this? I know I'm constantly on your mind, as I am on everyone's mind, but you don't have to worship my awesomeness every second of the day. You should take a break. Gods know you need it because you're already sucking all of the fun out of the room by being Mr. Serious and we're just getting started!"

message 6: by Amina (new)

Amina | 76 comments HAHAAA! Wow, this is so funny! ^^^10 STARS!!^^^ (Come on..its Seth ;))

Adrian "Hey, Seth right? You seem like my kinda man. Here, have a drink. *Seth accepts, Aiden gives a death glare* Dude, whats got your knickers in a twist. *Aiden carries on glaring*
*shrugs* So where are the ladies?"

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 176 comments Four star

Magnus "Apparently, there aren't any here. So, we're stuck with the boneheaded male population." *Alec glares at him* "There are exceptions of course." he amended.

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 176 comments Aiden *hisses and fists his hands while trying to keep calm* " I'll have a drink." he moves on to the bar.

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Tod *scowls at everyone in the room. Blinks out of existence*

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily | 176 comments Daemon "Hey, isn't that the dude Kat was fangirling about? Did he go to watch someone else die?"

message 11: by Nicole (new)

(I forgot about that! LOL)

Nash *grumbles* "No, he quit his job to become a girlfriend stealer. I'd watch this Kitten of yours. You never know when he's going to strike again."

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily | 176 comments Daemon "Oh I'm pretty sure My Kitten is gonna stay with me, our connection is otherworldy, if you know what I mean." *waggles eyebrows*