Radioactive discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (last edited May 31, 2012 04:09AM) (new)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 240 comments Mod
[image error]

description

message 2: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

Winter woke up in a rubbish strewn-log and driftwood-strewn beach. She didn't know where exactly she was. Where was she?...who was she? how'd she get there?

(she has amnesia)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(Interesting.)

Faye collasped on the beach. She now only carried one shoe, her jeans were soaked in mud and her shirt was ripped, showing her pale thin stomach. She lifted her head slightly to see another girl. "You alright?" she asked.

message 4: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

Winter jumped, startled "Wh-who are you?" she demanded"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fay. Who are you?" Fay rested her head back on the damp sand.

message 6: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

"...I think...Winter"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"You think? What do you mean?" She dragged her body over to where Winter was.

message 8: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

"I...might have amnesia:"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Faye finally had enough energy to stand up. "Well what happened?"

message 10: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

Winter klooked at her skepticly "If i say i have amnesia how am i ment to know?"

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 107 comments Mod
Tyra walked to the beach, kicking up the sand. She spotted two other people on the beach. She loped over to them, curious about what was happening. "Hey, guys!" She said. They both didn't seem to be in a very good shape. Her eyes flickered red. She knew because her vision sharpened close to unnaturally .

message 12: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (last edited Jun 15, 2012 03:46AM) (new)

WInter turned to look at the new girl "hey" She was frustrated. What ahd happened? why was the world like this? The beach was littered so badly and the oceans too...

"Er...Do you have a concussion or something?" She asked moving towards the girl. And poking around her head for injuries. She seemed fine. "Well, the world is like this because a tsunami hit this place like a month ago and no one was really in the mood to clean it up. Did you wash up here or something?" She asked but it seemed unlikely.

message 14: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

(..actually..she did wash up there :P)

"I ..i don't remmeber... all i rememebr is...its kinda fuzzy..but i faintly remember going on a yauht trip with my parents..." She said, biteing her lips. Why couldn't she remmember anything else?

((okay!))

Tyra looked at winter as if she had grown two extra heads. It was months since the radiation spread. And if this girl remembered her parents then obviously, it had been a long, long time. "And why don't you remember anything else?" She asked her. Then shook her head "Anyway, get up. You're not in a really good shape." It was true, her clothes were torn and she looked like she hadn't eaten anything in a month, which may be true. Tyra's eyes flashed red again.

message 16: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

(:P)

(BTW you should read her bio)

Winter nodded and got up. She did feel famished. SHe shiver. SHe was compeletely shoaking wet. She had no shoes and only a beach dress on.

((Will do! Oh, hey you still haven't given tyra a power!))

She took winter's hand and led her out of the beach. She took her to a make shift shelter and gave her a hoodie and jeans and combat boots to wear. It wasn't an exact fit, but it worked. "So, remember anything?"

message 18: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

(.....i ddin't?? kk will be right on it)

Winter shook hher head. He teeth were chattering and she was shivering uncontrolably. "T-thankksss th-though!" Winter stammered

Tyra took one look at her shivering like that and rummaged around in her back pack and handed winter a few blue looking leaves. "Keep it under you're tongue, let it melt." She told her. It was actually a kind of drug which if used in the right amount worked wonders. As far as Tyra knew, only she knew where they grew.

message 20: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

Winter looked at it suspicioously but did as she was told. She felt felt better immidiatley "thanks" She had srtopped shivering. Now the dread of the woprld outside came cruzhing ddown on her.

message 21: by Zosister (new)

Zosister ((Violet is lost and doesn't know where she is))

Violet had walked for ages and didn't know where she was going, she felt very lost. When she came to the beach, she loved feeling the sand between her toes and the salty sea air. She found a large bit of drift wood and sat down, she was looking around to see if she could see anyone else.

Tyra, took winter's arm and led her outside. It seemed like she wasn't getting rid of her anytime soon. She wasn't sure she minded. Tyra stopped when she saw another girl sitting on a log. Two in one day! This had to be some kind of record. She could just as easily move away, turn a blind eye on them. But then, if she won them over they could be useful to her. She walked with winter to the other girl.

message 23: by Zosister (new)

Zosister Violet looked up, "Oh hello." she said. she was tired and had tried to do something about her scar but couldn't do a thing to help it. She then decided to let it be.

"Hey. I'm Tyra. You look lost...new here?" She asked, all friendly and chatty. Her eyes flashed a bright red, flickered back to brown and then settled on a clotting-blood red. She smiled down at violet. Tyra was itching to do something, anything. Most of the time, she was alone hunting or well, at least doing something productive. Chatting with humans was not really her favorite thing to do. But, she had to admit, it was a welcome change...if it didn't go on fer long.

message 25: by Zosister (last edited Jun 19, 2012 12:59AM) (new)

Zosister "Hey i'm Violet. Yeah I am new here, I was trying to get to the city... But I got lost on the way here." she said. She felt great that she had found another person, she had been alone for days struggling. "Do you think we should stay together maybe? I just thought it might be easier if we were all together and not by ourselves."

Tyra rolled her eyes "Of, course! It's good to stick together around here, what with all those creatures lurking around?!" She said even though she thought anything but what she said. She had always been alone, and was used to fending for herself. Despite all that, she managed to work up some sympathy for Violet. She wondered if Violet had some kind of power. The girl didn't strike her as the soft type, so maybe she would be useful. She shook her head "Come on. Let's go"

message 27: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "Great" Violet said, she looked around the Beach. "where should we go?" she said stepping over what looked like a dead fish, but had razor sharp teeth.

message 28: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

"hI winetr said. "Names winter" She said "Amnesia"

Tyra stopped mid step. "OOohkay! So, that's your problem...hey, wait! How do you remember that you have Amnesia?"

message 30: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (last edited Jun 20, 2012 02:52AM) (new)

"Because i know that i can't remember! I know wwords ad==nd meanings to some things.. i mean.. i remember things up until i whent on a yaught with my family an dthen its very blurry."

message 31: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "well it is very good you remember that much" Violet said, "Hello Winter my name is Violet."

Tyra gave them both a dry look. "Now that we are all nice and friendly, can we please move on?" She was already getting tired with this. She would probably ditch them both somewhere and take off on her own.

((Hey, guys! To spice things up can I bring in a monster???))

message 33: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

"hey, so..you got lost right? I think we should find others and form a group so we can take care after each otehr"

message 34: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

(well...they are at a beach right? i say we bring in a giant crab :P )

message 35: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "yeah that would be great when finding out if we find monsters out here. We could find more people that have gotten lost or homeless." Violet said.

message 36: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

Winter nodded "Yeah....and there must be loads of injured people out there, lots of unattended to kids"

((Yeah!! Giant CRABS!!!
Woopsie! looks like I'l be gone for a while...Don't do anything fun without me! And I'll Rp the crab))

"There's a shortcut through here. Come on. And please do tell me, that you both know how to fight. I wouldn't want to be the only one getting myself slimey." The disgust was plain on her face, but there was also an evil smile on her face that showed off her elongated, feline canine.

message 38: by Zosister (new)

Zosister "I can sword fight but nothing else." Violet said her mum had made her train when she was old enought. She had found it easy and loved it.

message 39: by ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆, have noo idea whats happened when i left (new)

("P)

(we need males... -_-)

Winetr nodded "I faintly recall karate and self defence lessons..don't brememmber my belt though.." she frowned, straining to rememmber

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna sat on the beach and layed down. She saw some others and decided to go over there. She walked over to them putting on a fake smile. "Hi, I'm Brianna." She said.

Not Another one! Tyra was so not in a mood for one more person. This was starting to get old real quick. Now that there were three of them, maybe she could high-tail out of here without much problem. She turned slowly towards 'HiI'mBrianna'. Her eyes were blazing red right now. "Hello brianna! I'm Tyra. I suppose you would like to tag along too? We're planning on heading to the city." The smile she gave brianna was sickly sweet with probably too much canine.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna stepped backward. "Did I invade? I'm sorry." She smiled. "Uuuumm...I could go." she took another step backwards. She tripped and fell spinning her ankle. She screeched in pain.

Tyra's hand instinctively shot out and caught Brianna's wrist, saving her from the worst of the injury. Her eyes cooled down to a clotting-blood red. "Are you okay?" She sat on her haunches besides brianna. "Can you stand?" She was looked at brianna with something that was almost concern. I always have to do it, don't I? She sighed inwardly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably." Brianna said standing up. She wobbled and fell. "Nope." She said. The sand made the turquoise spots on her skin itchy.

Tyra sighed again and fished out a crepe bandage from her back pack and did a quick job on brianna's ankle. The as she was straightening up, she sensed something wrong. She froze in mid crouch, her eyes flickered red. She took in a deep breath, and then stretched her senses, feeling the air. Something was wrong but she wasn't sure what.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna stood up. "What is it?" she asked looking at Tyra, who seemed to be completely still.

"I don't know." She said quietly. She strained her ears, but didn't hear anything out of place. Maybe she was just being paranoid. She straightened slowly, stiffly. Her eyes were still darting around. "We should get out of here."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Brianna nodded. She dusted herself off and smiled. She shook sand out of her hair.

message 49: by Zosister (last edited Jun 20, 2012 01:48PM) (new)

Zosister "Yeah, you are probably right Tyra." Violet said, "Oh and my name is Violet." she said going over to Brianna, "Do you need some help walking on that sore ankle?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, Violet." Brianna said. "No, I don't need any help." She said as politely as possible. She took a few steps and screeched in pain. "Okay, maybe I do need a little help. It's probably just a sprain, but it really hurts." She put on a fake smile, trying not to cry.

« previous 1