The Infernal Devices discussion

Hottest scene in the series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alaina (new)

Alaina (readingwriting4eva) | 31 comments Which is your favorite hottest scene in the books?

If I had to pick one, it would have to be the balcony scene between Will and Tessa. That was hot!

message 2: by Daylighter, Mizpah (last edited May 31, 2012 12:33AM) (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) | 1431 comments Mod
Fierce Midnight a.k.a DSBedS from CP

message 3: by Belle2908 (new)

Belle2908 | 81 comments Charlotte wrote: "Which is your favorite hottest scene in the books?

If I had to pick one, it would have to be the balcony scene between Will and Tessa. That was hot!"

I agree, DSBS was HAWTT :)

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) | 150 comments I find Jem proposing to Tessa warm?

message 5: by Daylighter, Mizpah (new)

Flora wrote: "I find Jem proposing to Tessa warm?"

Lol

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 78 comments My favorite is when Jem & Tessa first kiss and they start undressing each other on pages 201-207. I also love the scene from Jem's perspective. I wore out those pages. Still so mad Tessa knocked over that box!

message 7: by Kelechi (new)

Kelechi (kele_xo) | 4 comments Balcony scene for sure!

message 8: by Stevi (new)

Stevi (SteviJo) Jennifer wrote: "My favorite is when Jem & Tessa first kiss and they start undressing each other on pages 201-207. I also love the scene from Jem's perspective. I wore out those pages. Still so mad Tessa knocked ov..."

AGREE!!!! my favorite scene as well.... I REALLY loved reading it from Jems point of view

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana | 70 comments I love how whenever Will and Tessa have their 'moments' he always starts by taking the pins out of her hair..its like his signature move loll

message 10: by Nicole D. (new)

Nicole D. (thereadingrebel) Daylighter wrote: "Fierce Midnight a.k.a DSBedS from CP"

This and the balcony scene with Will and Tessa

message 11: by Amie (new)

Amie | 4 comments the balcony scene, Jem and tessa on the bed (before she knocked the box over -_-) and when Will was all delirious after ingesting vampire blood and she went up to give him holy water.. ;) :D

message 12: by Shan (new)

Shan  Xiao | 15 comments Ana wrote: "I love how whenever Will and Tessa have their 'moments' he always starts by taking the pins out of her hair..its like his signature move loll"

hahahahaaahaaha!!! :D

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess headland (jess47) | 4 comments My fav scene is when Jem propses to Tessa i love it

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana | 70 comments Loll Shan Shan!! :) It's true isn't it?!! hahaha..I'm always like what about the pins someone go pick them up..

message 15: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Ana wrote: "I love how whenever Will and Tessa have their 'moments' he always starts by taking the pins out of her hair..its like his signature move loll"

LOL! YEAH! never noticed that! :)

message 16: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Ana wrote: "Loll Shan Shan!! :) It's true isn't it?!! hahaha..I'm always like what about the pins someone go pick them up.."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! XD LOL!

message 17: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Amie wrote: "the balcony scene, Jem and tessa on the bed (before she knocked the box over -_-) and when Will was all delirious after ingesting vampire blood and she went up to give him holy water.. ;) :D"

well there really are only three scenes that are hot in the series and you listed all of them! PICK ONE! :D

message 18: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Well since im a will fan, I'm definitely not picking fierce night although I gotta say it was hot annnnd it kinda made me like Jem better... But its gotta be either the holy water scene (in CA) or the balcony scene (in CP) i've gotta say i liked the balcony scene a little more - the only reasons being:
1) It showed Will's softer side
2) It was longer ;)

message 19: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 78 comments Jess wrote: "My fav scene is when Jem propses to Tessa i love it"

Mine too! I was squealing!!! SO HAPPY! My wish was granted and I can die happy. Now if they just get married I will really be happy.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Noor wrote: "Ana wrote: "I love how whenever Will and Tessa have their 'moments' he always starts by taking the pins out of her hair..its like his signature move loll"

LOL! YEAH! never noticed that! :)"

Me too

message 21: by Josey (new)

Josey | 10 comments Jennifer wrote: "My favorite is when Jem & Tessa first kiss and they start undressing each other on pages 201-207. I also love the scene from Jem's perspective. I wore out those pages. Still so mad Tessa knocked ov..."

in jem's point of view? i thought it was in tessa's, i havent read that book fr like a year

message 22: by Daylighter, Mizpah (new)

Josey wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "My favorite is when Jem & Tessa first kiss and they start undressing each other on pages 201-207. I also love the scene from Jem's perspective. I wore out those pages. Still so mad..."

They're talking about Clockwork Prince: An Offering of Moonlight

message 23: by Josey (new)

Josey | 10 comments Daylighter wrote: "Josey wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "My favorite is when Jem & Tessa first kiss and they start undressing each other on pages 201-207. I also love the scene from Jem's perspective. I wore out those pages..."

Thanks you!!! Now I MUST read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to borrow someone's book!!!

message 24: by Farida (new)

Farida It has to be Jem proposing to Tessa. I cried so much

message 25: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Josey wrote: "Thanks you!!! Now I MUST read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to borrow someone's book!!! "

Just so your clear in Clockwork Prince it was Tessa's perspective. the link daylighter gave you is an extra chapter cassie clare wrote for jem fans. its the same scene in jem's perscpective. So you won't need to borrow the book, just go to this link:

http://www.cassandraclare.com/my-writ...

Cassie posted the extra chapter on her website after the books were published.

message 26: by Daylighter, Mizpah (new)

All the extras are up on this group! even the ones that aren't up on Cassie's website.

message 27: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Daylighter wrote: "All the extras are up on this group! even the ones that aren't up on Cassie's website."

And if I'm not wrong, it's you who's posted them. :) sorry i forgot!

Yes daylighter is right! :D

message 28: by Daylighter, Mizpah (new)

Noor wrote: "Daylighter wrote: "All the extras are up on this group! even the ones that aren't up on Cassie's website."

And if I'm not wrong, it's you who's posted them. :) sorry i forgot!

Yes daylighter is ..."

Lol yeah it's usually me =)

message 29: by Preethi (new)

Preethi (itsmepreethi) Either the balcony scene between Will and Tessa or the scene in the attic between Will in Tessa(in both of their views).

message 30: by Duks (new)

Duks (cnduks_) I agree the balcony scene or when Jem/Tessa get it on

message 31: by Chester (new)

Chester Carstairs (livinginashadowworld) | 4 comments DSBS and Jem and Tessa's scene in Chapter 9 of Clockwork Prince!

message 32: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Kinda random but I know cassie wrote the attic scene from will's POV but does anyone know if Cassie wrote the balcony scene in his POV? Daylighter you might know! :) I know I would love to read that!

message 33: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Daylighter wrote: "Lol yeah it's usually me =) "

Haha! Yes! :D

message 34: by Daylighter, Mizpah (new)

Noor wrote: "Kinda random but I know cassie wrote the attic scene from will's POV but does anyone know if Cassie wrote the balcony scene in his POV? Daylighter you might know! :) I know I would love to read that!"

No she hasn't yet.

message 35: by Rosie (new)

Rosie | 38 comments Flora wrote: "I find Jem proposing to Tessa warm?"

when Jem was proposing to Tessa was literally screaming at him. when she said yes i threw my book at the wall. and balcony scene was the best.

message 36: by Flora (Ludacris) (new)

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) | 150 comments Rosie wrote: "Flora wrote: "I find Jem proposing to Tessa warm?"

when Jem was proposing to Tessa was literally screaming at him. when she said yes i threw my book at the wall. and balcony scene was the best."

Um. Who was screaming? You at the book? (Poor book) Or Tessa at Jem? (In her head of course.)

So, you're a Will-fan. Okay. Get it.

message 37: by Ana (new)

Ana | 70 comments I liked the attic scene best :) Mainly because it was Tessa's first kiss with Will and also her first kiss ever. Will was sweet even in his feverish state he was all I need to pace myself this is probably her first kiss. I was like awww :)

message 38: by Shaina (last edited Jul 22, 2012 06:35AM) (new)

Shaina (shainabila) | 6 comments I love the the kissing scene at the the attic because:

1. Its their first kiss
2. It was hot
3. And a little drama(when Will ask Tessa to get out)
Maybe I am mushy but I cry at that scene, I can't imagine how hurt Tessa must be

message 39: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Daylighter wrote: "No she hasn't yet. "

Wish she would! Maybe she's keeping that just in case will wins the crush tourney. Maybe it's what she'll use to motivate us fans to vote. I just hope it doesn't end up being Jem vs will. I love will more but if that happens I'll probably feel bad voting for will! Dunno why! I mean id pick will any day!

message 40: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 273 comments Ana wrote: "I liked the attic scene best :) Mainly because it was Tessa's first kiss with Will and also her first kiss ever. Will was sweet even in his feverish state he was all I need to pace myself this is p..."

I couldn't decide between the balcony scene and the attic one. But I think you officially made me lean toward the attic scene! :D

message 41: by Duks (new)

Duks (cnduks_) Noor wrote: "Ana wrote: "I liked the attic scene best :) Mainly because it was Tessa's first kiss with Will and also her first kiss ever. Will was sweet even in his feverish state he was all I need to pace myse..."

I may have cried, she pours out her emotions and he had to push her away. I was like noooo!!!

message 42: by Harmoni (new)

Harmoni (candeegurl) | 7 comments hehehehe i think it was NOT hott by far buuut when magnus kissed will in front of camille cracked me up haha

message 43: by Zelle (new)

Zelle | 6 comments i had difficulty in choosing between the balcony and attic scene with Will and Tessa..

but i think i will choose the attic part since it is more longer and i think that's the part where they realized they really like each other.. ;)

message 44: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 143 comments Apple wrote: "i had difficulty in choosing between the balcony and attic scene with Will and Tessa..

but i think i will choose the attic part since it is more longer and i think that's the part where they reali..."

I was just about to write the exact same thing. Nice.

message 45: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine | 5 comments Amie wrote: "the balcony scene, Jem and tessa on the bed (before she knocked the box over -_-) and when Will was all delirious after ingesting vampire blood and she went up to give him holy water.. ;) :D"

YESSS definitely!

message 46: by l (new)

l DSBS! Stupid Magnus (Yes, I love him to death, but he has a bad habit of ruining moments) killed the scene by saying the stuff about the lemonade! I was practically screaming at the book,
"HE MEANS THAT THE LEMONADE IS MAKING YOU DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T NORMALLY DO IT! AHGHGAA TESSAAA!"

message 47: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 143 comments Lauren ~I made a ceramic piece of chicken~ wrote: "DSBS! Stupid Magnus (Yes, I love him to death, but he has a bad habit of ruining moments) killed the scene by saying the stuff about the lemonade! I was practically screaming at the book,
"HE MEANS..."

That's EXACTLY what he means.

message 48: by Ruo Nan (new)

Ruo Nan (ruoruo318) | 7 comments I'm 100% Team Will so definitely the balcony scene! I agree the whole Magnus and the lemonade thing was a total downer :(
I also thought that embracing/cuddling thing in the infermary was pretty sweet

message 49: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 143 comments Ruo Nan wrote: "I'm 100% Team Will so definitely the balcony scene! I agree the whole Magnus and the lemonade thing was a total downer :(
I also thought that embracing/cuddling thing in the infermary was pretty sweet"

Me too. But when Magnus said that I never even assumed he meant Tessa would never do that. I automatically thought he meant it makes people do what they wouldn't normally do but want to do.

message 50: by Ruo Nan (new)

Ruo Nan (ruoruo318) | 7 comments I'm pretty sure Tessa and Will would want to do that anyway even without the influence of the lemonade ;) they're perfect for each other!

« previous 1