Running Wild discussion

Welcome! > Introduction:

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Kåiłeē (kailee-one-who-hates-cheerios) | 72 comments Mod
This topic for for you to introduce yourself! If you are new here and would like someone to chat with, this is the place to do so!

Please keep the random chatting to a minimum! There is another topic for that.

message 2: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Hi everyone my name is Kailee! I am a sophomore in high school and your track/x-country *superstar*! I am also your main moderator!

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 19 comments Heya! I'm eddle, i never tell anyone my name though!
I love to swim, run, act and all sports aswell. . .

When i'm older i wanna be an actress!

What about you kailee?

message 4: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Hey Eddle! Nice to see you In this group!

When I grow up, I want to be an architect, and also a track runner! My long term goal is to be in the olympics!

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 19 comments cool! i hope you get there!

message 6: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Thank you! I hope you accomplish your goals as well!

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 19 comments thanks!

message 8: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) hey y'all! im not country but i like to use different hellos... im amanda, but u can call me Manda or something, just if you call me Mandy, I WILL KILL U! I like Pandas and running and walking and softball, which a lot of people think is weird... well anyways, HELLO!

message 9: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Hiya! Welcome to the most amazing running group on goodreads! Hope you have fun! :)

message 10: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) ELLO PERSONN!!!!

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 19 comments lol!

message 12: by BvbArmette (new)

BvbArmette  (Demi-GodGirl1356) LOLOLOL1

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hi guys...
i love running, im better at long distance though...

message 14: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Fun! What is your favorite distance?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i just found out that a girl a year younger than me ran 100m in 12 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Wow! How old is she?? I tun the 100 in 12.6 seconds!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kailee *the history maker* wrote: "Wow! How old is she?? I tun the 100 in 12.6 seconds!"

shes 12!

message 18: by Chris (new)

Chris (chrispavey) | 2 comments I live to write. And run to live! Marathons, Half Marathons, 10kms, you name it, I run it! And, I write about it, blogging, facebooking, and a book! Look forward to lost of running discussions as part of this group...
Running Against Time

message 19: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Hi Cris!! Thank you sooooo much for joining!! And I know what you mean about the running... I live and breathe running (and eat for it I guess :) ). But this group has kind of died down, and no one has posted in months! If you know of anyone else that loves to run and would like to join, I would be all for getting this group going and active again!!

message 20: by Chris (new)

Chris (chrispavey) | 2 comments Hi Kailee, thanks for letting me know. I'll see what I can drum up.. But I'm only really just getting started on here myself...

message 21: by Kåiłeē, The one who doesn't laugh at the word 'fartlick' (new)

Oh no no I don't expect you to have to start anything up!! But tell me about yourself! What races have you ran in? PR's? Special event you may have been invited to? If you want to learn a bit about me, check out my post under 'The bragging corner' !! :)

message 22: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Hensley (jjhensley) | 1 comments Hi,
I'm J.J. Hensley. I'm located in Pittsburgh and I'm an avid runner and have been for years. I love running books and I happen to be the author of RESOLVE (www.hensley-books.com), which is a mystery, but revolves around the sport of distance running. I'm glad I found this group, as I'm always looking for good books that deal with running.

message 23: by Sai Kishore (new)

Sai Kishore Kanagiri (saikishore) Hi All!

I'm Kishore from India,I love running,its part of my life,and avid reader(sometimes;-)).Excited for new experiences here.

message 24: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) Hey I'm Megan, I run everyday after school and on the mor Inge on weekends around my neighborhood. (It's a pretty big neighborhood.)

message 25: by ๖ۣۜMegan (new)

๖ۣۜMegan (mermaid12108) *morning

message 26: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 1 comments Hello! I'm a triathlete and love to run. I wish my body agreed with that! Right now I'm reading a book about a woman who is completely unprepared for a long distance hike. It's not about running but about endurance and the positive affect it can have on a person.

As for me I live in Canada, live with my partner and his 2 kids. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats! Yes it's a bit of a zoo around here.

message 27: by Neil (new)

Neil | 2 comments Hey everyone, thought I'd join up as I tend to read a lot of running books. I'm an avid runner (also a rather new swimmer and cyclist) and read a lot. Also trying some writing of my own. Anyway, looking forward to the running book talk. I live in BC Canada

message 28: by Bill (new)

Bill (bill5) Hello. My name is Bill. My dream is an Olympic marathon gold medal. I love to read. I can also offer training advice if anyone want some.

message 29: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1 comments Hi I'm Lucy started running in August with a running room, now training for my first 10k. I've done several 5k's. I know its not a lot but its a start!! Hoping I don't get injured !!