Books Without Borders discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marisela (new)

Marisela | 6 comments Hi my name is Marisela

I live in Northern California with my 2 beautiful teenage daughters, handsome husband and 2 yappy Chihuahua’s.

As a kid I hated reading (gasp!), but now I am the extreme opposite. OK, I have to admit it’s more like an obsession now that I have a Nook Color. Best Christmas present ever!

I have been wanting to join a book club for some time now. I am so excited to be in this one. Everything about it just drew me in.

message 2: by Lady Day (new)

Lady Day (ladyday) | 228 comments Marisela wrote: "Hi my name is Marisela

I live in Northern California with my 2 beautiful teenage daughters, handsome husband and 2 yappy Chihuahua’s.

As a kid I hated reading (gasp!), but now I am the extreme op..."

Welcome Marisela! Glad you joined BWOB. Jump right in, you'll enjoy the group & the books discussed here.

message 3: by Marisela (new)

Marisela | 6 comments Lady Day wrote: "Marisela wrote: "Hi my name is Marisela

As a kid I hated reading (gasp!), but now I ..."

Thank you Mz. Day! I am glad I joined too.

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 367 comments Mod
Marisela wrote: "Hi my name is Marisela

As a kid I hated reading (gasp!), but now I am the extreme op..."

Hahaha! I hated reading when I was a kid too! My mom and sisters were big readers and I was more into crafts and drawing. Things changed as I got older. Now I have far surpassed their love of reading and they can't keep up with me! LOL!

Welcome to the group! I look forward to discussing books with you!