Shadows discussion

heaven > water fall

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

MollyRena | 211 comments Mod

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Gabriel sat at the top of the waterfall, big, beautiful, pure white wings gently flapping to keep him up. He gazed down in the foam of the waterfall, also known as the humans 'clouds'. Now Avalon, where are you? he wondered, waiting for her to burst through the foam. First, it was the gate way, then up up in the clouds...at home. He was worried...last time she was almost captured by a demon. He licked his lips as he waited.

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Jennifer looked at the waterfall, admiring it. "It's so pretty," she said in her usual form right now, her eyes flickering to the waterfall, sitting down in the air, her wings holding her up.

message 5: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ To pass the time, Gabriel started to sing softly. He had an absolutely beautiful voice, but he didn't sing often. He was unaware of Jennifer until he heard a voice. He turned and saw her. He stopped singing and acted like he had never been doing it, "isn't it?" he asked.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What is? Oh yeah, it's pretty," Jennifer said her green eyes flickering to the sky, before watching the waterfall.

message 7: by Copper (last edited Jun 01, 2012 07:39PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments Cas flickered into sight,she sighed"thank the good lord...."she said,looking around then dashed towards the first angels in sight"Gabriel,Jennifer,listen,whatever you do,dont listen to him,dont trust Ra-"she was cut off,her hands shot to her throat,no more sound coming out,then in a flash and pop,she was gone

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Jun 01, 2012 03:05PM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Gabriel arched an eyebrow, "what was that? CAS!" His eyes grew wide, "oh my. Lord!" he darted away. What was going on? Was she possessed? 'Ra'...'Ra?" Razor? No...what was going on?

message 9: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments Rapheal floated in"greetings,whats wrong,you look like you saw a monster"he said,followed by a deep chuckle,then smiled,flicking back his silver hair out of his blue eyes

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What? Cas?" Jennifer said her eyes wide in shock. "Who's Ra-?" Jennifer asked, her delicate hands shaking, before she saw Rapheal. "Get away," she said her green eyes looking away.

message 11: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments his smiled vanished"what?"he asked,with a pop,he vanished,appearing right in front of her,taking her hand delicately,bowing and kissing it,smiling once more

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Jennifer's emerald eyes looked away, as she snatched her hand back. "Don't touch me, or even kiss my hand," she muttered.

message 13: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments he shrugged"fine,but whats wrong?"he asked in his slick deep voice

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I said don't touch me." Jennifer said sharply.

message 15: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "i didnt now did i?"he said with a Cheshire Cat grin

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Fine you did," Jennifer said backing up slightly. "What happened to Cas anyway," she said.

message 17: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "she was punished,got all arrogant and tried to take gods place,thought she deserved better"he said coldly,obviously he was done with the subject

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Why would she do that," Jennifer muttered.

message 19: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments he shrugged"you know my sister,always a little on the loony side"he said gruffly

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Fine then," Jennifer muttered again under her breath. "I'm gonna go see what I can do," she said twirling her long hair, spreading her wings out.

message 21: by Copper (last edited Jun 02, 2012 12:08PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "bye"he grunted 'lets see how long you still have a place up here....' he thought wickedly

message 22: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What?" Jennifer turned around, hearing his thought.

message 23: by Copper (last edited Jun 02, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments he looked up"huh?"he asked,a astounding actor,cleared his mind enough and added to it 'shut up,im fine,just because a stupid rumor was started,dosent mean its true'he thought,trying to play it off

message 24: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then... I'll be somewhere on Earth then..." Jennifer said before taking off.

message 25: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments he shrugged"bye"

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "See you." Jennifer muttered.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah flew up to the waterfall. She smiled at the sight.