Shadows discussion

hell > Training grounds

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

MollyRena | 211 comments Mod

message 2: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited May 30, 2012 06:07PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra walked into the training grounds. Being the side leader, when Shadow died she would have to step up.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightmare walked in, knowing she was alittle rusty.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightmare grew bored of training and walked into the shadows, willing them to take her to the upper world. Earth.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra grabbed a sword. Seeing the statue. She gripped the sword, flipping over, doing somewhat of a side-flip. Soon she was on her feet, and the dumby was in half.

message 6: by yael (new)

yael Falon walked in, dressed in her general's uniform. She noticed there weren't that many people there, and watched some of the beginners practice. Everything seems to be in check.

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Falon flashed into the human world, wearing something different than her uniform.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra felt a gaze, she turned around to see Whistler. For a moment, they're eyes met. But she quickly looked away. She gripped the sword tighter as more dummy's popped up. She ran through fast, She did a 360, cutting one of its head off, she reached down, and in another second with her left arm. Pulled out a small dagger, soon slamming it into the others head. She slid down, cutting the legs off the 3rd, and slamming the sword into the last ones chest. The time showed up, at the top. 24 seconds. She grinned, and blew the hair out of her eyes with her breath.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra grinned and huffed at Whistlers work. She turned back around, and started on bows and arrows.

message 10: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Fai ran in giggling. Zono had 'let her borrow' on of his daggers. She practiced small sword like attacks. She was a little girl, the dagger could be a sword for her!

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra looked over, seeing Fai.

((AHH. I just spilled water al over me!
Alexandra:*Grin* Good. hehehe..))

message 12: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

Blaze ran in and smiled "Hey Fai!"

message 13: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (aha.. Smooth)

Fai looked over,"what took you so long?" she asked, grinning and standing side way with her dagger pointed at blaze. "where is your weapon?" she asked,

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra shot two arrows. The first hitting its chest, the second knocking the head off.

message 15: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

"Here." he put the bag down and pulled out some daggers and throwing knifes

message 16: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "well," she said, drawing one and standing as if attacking. "come and get me!" she said, throwing a knife in between his feet and running away giggling.

message 17: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

Blaze laughed and picked up a dagger and ran after her

message 18: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She turned, throwing it right past his left ear. On purpose of course, he was her twin, she could feel what he did. His face when a few extra hairs were sliced off, "you gonna just sit there?" she said. Turning around, one of alexandra's arrows in her hands.

message 19: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

Blaze threw one slicing half of her pigtails

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra turned around. Snatching the arrow out of the girls hand. "Thank you very much" She growled.

message 21: by Keeli (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:14AM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (she has pigtails? Oh yeah.)

She laughed, grabbing a shoe lace and throwing the arrow as a spear, grabbing the knife soon after and turning around to run. One of the ropes was just sitting on the floor. She tried jumping it but failed miserably and fell strait on zonos knife. The knife cut her stomach, almost barely before the blade snapped in half.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra eye twitched, when she heard the kid almost hurt. She slammed down her equipment. She walked over, and picked her up by the collar of her shirt.

((How old is she?))

message 23: by Keeli (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:29AM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (four..)

"NO!" she screamed, her feet kicking out her grasp. "LET GO!" she said, the cut on her stomach starting to heal. A small line of scarlet appeared on her shirt. "Zono's dagger!!" she said, her eyes looking toward the broken dagger. She looked at the girl, "Let go!" she yelled again. Looking around for blaze,

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra rolled her eyes. "I'll let you go, after I take you to your daddy. Someones been annoying others. I sure hope you weren't a bad girl." She growled, walking towards the door.

message 25: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "BLAZE!" she screamed, squirming until she made a solid kick with her jaw. She took the moment to grab her wrists and force them off of her, dropping to the ground at a dead run. She sprinted and grabbed the knife, "blaze come on!" she said, grabbing her brothers hand and the broken dagger and running out the other door. She peeked her head back in and stuck out her tongue, "jerk!" she yelled.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra rolled her eyes, "Pest!" She growled, loud enough for her to hear.

message 27: by MollyRena, Dream On (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:56AM) (new)

Blaze's eyes widened and he Started to kicklegs "LET US GO!"

Erin skated in and looked at Whistler "What are you doing to my brother and sister?"

message 28: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

(oh lol)

message 29: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

(FIXED!)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra looked over, giving a small stink eye. "If they're yours. Do me a favor, and keep kids from running around with knives and daggers." She threw the small knife without looking. It hit straight in the middle.

message 31: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

Erin gave her a What-the-hell-is-your-problem- look then looked at the kids. "Yeah they are."

Blaze smiled "Hi Erin."

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alexandra gritted her teeth, through her lips. She pulled off the small knife, and grabbed her backpack. Swinging it over her back, storming out.

message 33: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

"Well you'd have to ask my dad. I'm not aloud to say yes or no to that kind of stuff."

message 34: by Keeli (last edited Jun 13, 2012 04:58PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Faith wrote: "Whistler snatched up Blaze and Fai, Holding them around their waists. "Now, now, calm down youngin's," She said to them"

(woe.. Just saw that.. And got on)

Fai looked at the girl, "who the heck are you?" she asked, a pout on her lipl

message 35: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

(Whistler's a girl)

message 36: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (pfft.. I knew that..)

message 37: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Fai sat there thinking for a second, her eyes narrowed. "okay... I'm fai and this is blaze." she said, giggling as her wolf came up and tackled her sideways again,

message 38: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

Blaze smiled at Fai and her wolf. He remembered Spike was under his shirt. He lifted his shirt up and spike slithered out.

message 39: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Fanta looked up and barked, walking over to the snake and smelling it. "fanta don't you dare." fai said.

Onyxia The Dragon | 76 comments Jennifer walked through the door shyly.She looked around nervously,wondering what was in store for her while she was here.