Shadows discussion

Human world > Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 179 (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

MollyRena | 211 comments Mod

message 3: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ (nice)

message 4: by Copper (last edited May 31, 2012 02:27PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments Cas slowed"stupid earth,died once,died twice,soon doing to die again....why cant i just die and go to hell?"she said to herself"cause your an angel idiot!" the little voice in the back of her head said

message 5: by yael (new)

yael Falon flashed behind a tree, and looked around. "Man, not the place I had in mind." A wave illuminated brightly and she almost staggered. Angel. She thought simply. She walked out from behind the tree, hoping to pass off as a human.

message 6: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "im not an angel!"she told herself"im a fallen angel,or at least a punished one that cant die,go up,go back down to the living hell!"she hissed,kicking a rock,flapping her long black faded wings and sending some leaves to the wind,then she heard something"hello?"she called

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Falon stayed silent, thinking of how she should approach. She finally stepped foward boldly. "Hi."

message 8: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "is there something wrong?"she asked trying to see if this chic was not really mortal

message 9: by yael (new)

yael She raised an eyebrow and snickered, crossing her arms. "No. I'm the one who should be asking you that question." She shifted her gaze, gesturing to the mess with the leaves.

message 10: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "the wind"she said

message 11: by yael (new)

yael "Yeah. Right." She said, with a hint of sarcasm. "What's this thing about not being an angel?"

message 12: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments she smiled grimly"well to start,why would i be here,serving man,when i can be in heaven,with everything id ever wanted?and by the was,im Castiel,aka Cas,and you must be something other than mortal,my guess is you got some demon in you"she said

message 13: by yael (new)

yael She nodded. "One, you want to be in heaven because there's everything you ever wanted?" She tsked. "Selfish. And yes I'm part demon, but the other part isn't mortal. I'm Falon."

message 14: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "im not selfish,im sane,i like being up there,who wouldnt?i liked my position then my brother made me try something stupid and i got demoted to guardian angel,but the thing is,there is no one who needs one!immortal and unable to be killed,banished to earth,with no line of work!"she said folding her wings down

message 15: by yael (new)

yael She nodded. "I uess I understand. I get taken blame for my brother almost all the time." She clenched her fist. "Are you in the Shadow Army?"

message 16: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "i have only been on earth for a few days,and a few days ago i was supposed to stop them...."she said

message 17: by yael (new)

yael She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Don't get all pouty on me. I didn't know for that long and you sound like your about to cry a river."

message 18: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments "no im not!i dont cry,and i cant cry,to start,and you sound like you are one of them,would you rather me say 'oh ya,last Tuesday i was supposed to hack your head off your shoulders!'"she snapped

message 19: by yael (new)

yael She chuckled. "What's funny is, you just did."

message 20: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments she nodded"exactly,now why do you care?dont you have someone you can go kill?"she asked looking around

message 21: by yael (new)

yael She shrugged. "I just came to Earth, because I'm done. It's my break. And I'm the general. If your asking for someone to kill, go to the Torturers yourself."

message 22: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments she glared at her"i ment,you people are normally so busy"she sighed

message 23: by yael (new)

yael "Whatever." She put her arms behind her head and casually strolled away, to a nearby tree. She climbed and layed on one of the branches.

Onyxia The Dragon | 76 comments Melinda was walking Jeb.She looked around,biting her lip slightly.It's been a year since she turned and she was still afraid of vampire hunters.She was afraid they would find her.

message 25: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments Lucy sighed and sat on a bench,Sirius soon joined her with a wrapped up McChicken he had stolen"bed dog.....after we eat it"she said,splitting it and tossing half to him

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Riley wandered around the park, humming, not really knowing where to go.

message 27: by yael (new)

yael Falon swung a leg over the other, looking at the view from her branch. A black thing brushed her leg and she sat up, startled. It then became a smile. Trix swished his tail and looked up at her. "Make a sound next time you come will ya?" Falon said.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Astrum skid to a stop at the park, her gigantic digits anchoring into the terrain, giving her the friction to stop. A very large skid mark of overturned dirt and debris, made from the skidding of the large wolf. Noctis finally caught up, slowing down gladly before sighing. Astrum was beginning to have more energy than he could bear. He would need to go to the forest for play time eventually to get all of her contained energy out.

message 29: by Catarax (new)

Catarax | 6 comments Pure finally caught up as well, her crimson cape fluttering behind her and then going dormant as she slowed into a walk the rest of the few yards, looking down at the anarchic dirt before stopping beside Noctis, placing her hands on her hips as she rested her weight to one leg, eyeing the animals and the park."Not the slightest bit worried about disturbing the citizens with your oversized wolf?" She asked with a wary smile, gently slapping Noctis in the back of the head as she always did for play.

message 30: by yael (new)

yael Falon looked at the ark ground, perched on her branch. She gathered Trix in her arms, and watched carefully.

message 31: by yael (new)

yael Falon clucked her tounge. "People these days." Trix yipped in agreement.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Nah," he commented, shrugging nonchalantly before feeling a hit to the back of his head, making him wince before smiling slyly. He sat down, leaning his back against a tree before glancing up at the feeling of another presence, seeing a girl in a treetop not too far away from the one he was currently sitting beneath. He recognized her as the general from Shadow's Army, the very army he was commanded under. In respect, he gave her an offhanded salute before glancing away to leave her to her peace."Go play," he muttered, making a shooing motion to Astrum. Astrum obliged and ran off in a random direction, leaving large paw prints in her wake, even tearing down some of the smaller trees. He heard distant screams but shook them off, knowing Astrum was not hurting anyone, probably just scaring them sheerly because of her size and origin. Nox then obliged and flew off to wherever, probably to gorge himself with food.

message 33: by yael (new)

yael Falon returned the salute. Obviously part of the army. She thought. She relaxed, in her postion on the tree and drifted in her own thoughts. She stroked Trix's fur and then heard a crack. Her eyes widened, and she sat up. The branch broke and she jumped off, muttering something bitter under her breath.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis glanced back, hearing the crack himself. He recognized the issue just before it happened and he tried to contain both his amused grin and his bout of laughter. Even if the general was on break, he instinctively looked at her with respect and tried to refrain from laughing at her or anything of the sorts to keep from being punished or yelled at. It was just what he was used to. To hide his amusement, he looked away, though he chuckled every now and then due to a failure in being able contain it.

message 35: by yael (new)

yael "Not as funny as it looks." She said. She bit her lip, to keep herself from smiling. She was supposed to be serious, and set an example, but she couldn't help herself. There was a muffled sound, and she noticed the fox was practically squashed. She loosened her hold. "Sorry buddy."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis stood in one, swift, fluid movement, deciding to communicate with the general and see what she wad up to other than just sitting in a tree and falling off due to a weak branch. Sauntering closer, only stopping about five feet from her out of respect, he glanced down at the obsidian fox and back up to the eyes of his general."Salutations, general. May I ask what thou is up to?" He asked in a hushed tone. He had a tendency to talk in old English and formally when in the presence of someone he greatly respected.

message 37: by yael (new)

yael "Just relaxing...thinking. You don't have to talk to me like that now. We're in the mortal world." She gave a reassuring smile. She seemed different, and wasn't her usual strict self. Falon set the fox down. "So what are you up to?"

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) At her suggestion to refrain from talking to her in such a formal way, he gave her a sly grin."Is that an order?" He asked, teasing her somewhat before quickly wiping the smile from off of his countenance."I am just taking my pets out to play, and then I will be going to the Hell training grounds afterwards," he informed her quietly."It has been awhile since I have fought, so I believe I may be a little rusty," he added, giving her a clear reason as to why he was heading to the training grounds later.

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 45 comments Sierra sat on one of the benchs watching the river

message 40: by yael (new)

yael Soliloquy wrote: "At her suggestion to refrain from talking to her in such a formal way, he gave her a sly grin."Is that an order?" He asked, teasing her somewhat before quickly wiping the smile from off of his coun..."

She nodded. "Kuddos to you. Good luck. But enjoy relaxing here while you can."

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He nodded gently, glancing over his shoulder at Ana. His eyes narrowed slightly, however, he quickly got over it and replaced his suspicion with a nonchalant smile, his lips quirking into a sly, albeit lazy grin."Yes, Ana?" He asked, turning to her with an arched eyebrow."Eavesdropping are we?" He laughed gently and waved it off."Trust me, there is nothing you need to worry about regarding our little chat."

message 42: by yael (new)

yael Falon stayed silent, but showed off a quirky smile. She turned and placed her hands on her knees, to address her friend. "Trix, can you get me the thing?" The animal yipped before disappearing.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis shrugged nonchalantly. He was not in a killer mood, so he did not care whether she was lying or not. Plus, if she had been listening, she would not have found anything interesting out of it."This is my general," he murmured, gesturing to Falon indifferently."We hold a strictly professional relationship," he added with a quirk of an eyebrow.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Soliloquy wrote: "Astrum skid to a stop at the park, her gigantic digits anchoring into the terrain, giving her the friction to stop. A very large skid mark of overturned dirt and debris, made from the skidding of t..."

Riley watched Astrum curiously

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Astrum stopped, licking her large black muzzle before her cerulean eyes caught the attention of a feminine who watched her. The oversized wolf bounded over to the woman, believing she wanted to play. Towering over the female, she barked, her large pink tongue overlapping from within her mouth. She lowered her chest to the ground, keeping her rump in the air and shaking it as a sign of play. She barked again, her tail wagging a mile a minute.

message 46: by yael (new)

yael Faith wrote: "Ana nodded. "Nice to meet you" She said."

Falon nodded towards her. "Same." Her pet reappeared by her side with a black box tied around it's neck by a string. Trix's nose twitched, and Falon looked down at him, smiling a bit. She bent down and cut the string, holding the box in her hands. "Thanks." Trix yipped happily, before scurrying up the tree.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis canted his head to the side, gazing intently at the obsidian box secured in Falon's hands. He licked his lips, finding the mystery to be enticing. He looked up from the box to Falon in curiousity."Something important?" He asked, glancing back down at the ebony box.

message 48: by yael (new)

yael ((Ra reminds me of the tiger in the movie Aladdin XD))

Falon was studying the black box. It had a gold encrested symbol on the front. She put it in a backpack she had that leaned on the stump of a tree. She then looked up and saw Ra in a pouncing position. Falon shifted her gaze and saw that Ra was eyeing the fox. She jumped on the branch and picked up the fox.

message 49: by yael (new)

yael Falon sat down with the fox in her lap and looked at Shiva. She smiled a bit and reached a hand out.

message 50: by yael (new)

yael Falon raised an eyebrow curiously. Interesting.

« previous 1 3 4