MollyRena | 211 comments Mod

message 3: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

Erin and varna as walked around

message 4: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

It's suppost to be Erin and barnabas

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Penn and Alpha instantly ran into the deep forest after the pizza place- whatever their name was- gave them a free meal. "I can't believe it!" she cried in joy. She was pretty much skipping until she reached her temporary grounds with a fallen tree to sit, a campfire, and an old blanket under a tree. Penn had no idea where she got it, but she always carried it with her.
Even though she felt guilty, Penn pretended to be someone with a home and got a sweater, a t-shirt, ripped jeans, and sneakers from Goodwill last week. Now she had a whole other outfit than shorts, a nice shirt, and sandals, and it was better, too.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniella finally crept out of the tree trunk. Hoping they were gone. Being only 4 wasnt good out here. Her white small wings flickered.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Penn ripped a slice of pizza in half and tossed it to the drooling beast, which made her giggle. Instantly, she started to feast on the other half. She hasn't felt this pleased in a while, and her stomach was satisfied.

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Avalon walked through the dark forest, not at all enjoying herself. She had to cut through, there was no way around it.

message 9: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Avalon stopped, she thought she had heard something. Nah, she dismissed it. Unaware of the fact that she was walking straight toward a werewolf....

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

All the sudden, Alpha started to growl, even though he was just given pizza by Penn. "Boy! Stop!" she demanded. "It's just a deer." Penn wasn't aware of the inhuman creatures around her. Alpha started barking so loud it seemed to echo. "Alpha!" she screamed. "No!"

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments Matt woke up in a tree wondering were he was.He jumped down from the tree looking around for a second.He decided to go north in search of something."Hey at least i'm not hungry."He said before his stomach growled deeply.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Penn had the sudden urge to get on top of Alpha, but she just grabbed his ratty collar before he could run. Alpha's usually calm. And if he's barking...
Someone was near. She folded her blanket and put it in her grocery bag. She also grabbed the pizza box. Just to see, Penn squatted down for a few moments, holding Alpha's collar and her other things as well.

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments Matt walked by not far from Alpha and Penn.He picked up the scents of two different People.He walked in there direction.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Penn felt sort of stuck in that one position. Then she heard footsteps... No, two pairs. Wait. There were multiple people coming. Penn felt frozen but uncontrollably, her legs became straighter until she finally stood. Oh no.

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments Matt saw Penn standing.He waved."Hey who are you?"He asked yelling.

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ She froze when she heard something, she felt like someone was scared. Avalon turned invisible and walked towards the sounds.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Goodnight))

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments Matt turned towards Death and howl a wolf howl at her telling her that he was friendly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait hold on :p))

At first, Penn couldn't speak. She didn't know others were in here. "Penn," she forced.

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments Matt keeled down to deaths height."Its OK i'm a werewolf."He said as wolf ears poped out of his head and a wolf tail poped out of his but.

message 21: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Avalon heard a howl, barking, and a girls voice. She bit her lip and flew toward where she was pretty sure the girl was. She saw er, alone and with a dog. Did she have....angel in her? Who knew. She perched her invisible self in a tree to watch her and make sure she was safe. So...it was a habit. She wasn't supposed to be a guardian right now. Oh well.

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments "Is this your wolf?"He asked Ruby.

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments "Well i am part wolf."

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments "Ruby what species are you?"He asked curious.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments "cool."

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments "I'm a werewolf prince."He said not caring.

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments He stroked Deaths back.

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments He smiled.

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments He scracthed behind her ear.

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments "Dull."

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments Matthew peper wrote: ""Dull.""

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 88 comments He smirked and layed back.

message 33: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ Heather was in a tree looking down waiting, to hear of her sister, the Were's were talking but she couldnt understand them, so she waited.

message 34: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ she felt eyes on her, she looked down and saw a were. she dropped down the were was bigger than her but she didnt care, she shifted so they could talk, her fur glowed in the sunlight." Hi" was all she said, trying to break the aqwardness between them.

message 35: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ "Just wondering around trying to find out who killed my parents." Sshe said her words filled with anger. she missed her parents alot.

message 36: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (last edited May 31, 2012 05:28AM) (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ "Were's so if you know who did it, spill the beans" She said getting really mad now, she started to paw the ground.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightmare appeared in a tree, smiling. She off her fangs.

message 38: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ heather could tell he was getting a bit angry so she shifted back and bowed like she always did before she left. She climbed up a tree gracefully, and bumped heads with someone up the tree. A vamp...

message 39: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ "Its Heather" she whispered she reached for he knife at the sight of the Vamp in the tree..

message 40: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (last edited May 31, 2012 05:58AM) (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ (is she online if not then ill just like leave the tree)
Heather decided that the Vamp wasnt a big deal and jumped back down out of the tree. She looked around first and noticed shrubs moving she grabbed her knife and listined to the growls.

message 41: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ "Why are you helping me?" She asked looking him over, she did nt want to get into anything she couldnt handle.

message 42: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ "I dont know, its just not a good idea" She said,she didnt want him to attack her so she backed away slowly so he wouldnt notice. she just did nt trust Were's.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Penn managed to back away from the appearance of the group of... werewolves. She had no idea that existed. She couldn't believe her eyes when they shape shifted. Randomly, Alpha started to howl like a wolf. She couldn't speak if she wanted to know more.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alpha was still raising his head and releasing howls. Probably because of the wolves, Penn thought, or the werewolves. She bit her lip and hoped that they thought it was just another wolf.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightmare moved through the shadows, far away from them.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Penn couldn't stand the ringing in her ears. "Alpha!" she cried. The Rottweiler fell silent, but people would know that she was sort of hiding. Penn, facing the facts, stepped out from behind the tree, seeing people discuss, or what look like people. There were more than werewolves now. She didn't know how, but she felt a strong... bond?

message 47: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ " I'll attack you to if you lay a finger or paw on me" heather said." I just don't trust anyone besides myself sometimes I don't even trust me for gods sake" she said shaking her head looking at the ground.

message 48: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ " um wow, I've never seen a were shift." she said releasing her anger.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

For one small moment, Penn came up with an insane idea. She can act like human prey (which she pretty much is) and distract the werewolves and get them irritated. Can't they turn humans into werewolves? In some tales they do, but this is real. Anyways, she can become a werewolf and join them. They always travel and they can hunt for food easily. She would be living the life. But Penn's feet were stuck to the ground like glue. She was sort of happy no one saw her.

message 50: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ Avalon watched Penn and her dog. She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear as she kept an on her and an eye out for werewolves. It was really a sad thing what this world was coming to, she thought.

« previous 1 3