Shadows discussion

Human world > Bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

MollyRena | 211 comments Mod

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Purple! O.O My purple!))

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((NO!! MINE!!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Nunt-uh! I called debis first!))

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((*whiny voice*SILVER~~~!!!!)))

message 7: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

(NO IT'S MINE!)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((MINE! ALL MINE FIND YOUR OWN PURPLE!))

message 9: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

(NNNNNNOOOoooooOOOOOooo)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((*Growls* Me no share purple!))

message 11: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

(SHARE!)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((No! Can we rp............yet?))

message 13: by MollyRena, Dream On (new)

(yeah)

message 14: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited May 30, 2012 06:44PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent's dark green eyes glowed against the darkness of the bar, as she scanned her surroundings. The place wasn't as crowded as she had thought it would have been. Though she didn't drink, she had taken to the first place she could to avoid being seen. She slipped out onto the floor, a few of the surrounding peope giving her akward glance, though she knew they were really starring at the owl pearched on her left shoulder. The clashing sound in the back started the owl into flying up toward the cieling, and Serpent hit to her hands and knees as a sword went flying through the air, piercing into a wall where she would have been standing seconds before.

Her head snapped up as the crowd began to freak, running around and colliding into one another. This somewhat amused her, seeing as Coal was trying to kill her while they ran around like drunken idiots. "He couldn't hit the side of a barn if he was standing right in front of it." She muttered, pulling a hand up to her right shoulder, which was drenched in blood. She turned her head, peering toward the entry way, but Coal had vanished. To many people here. She figured, as the crowd slowly began to settle down, the sword in the wall had vanished also.

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((MAHHH PURPLEEEEE!!!!))
Jessica entered the bar, sitting on one of the chairs near the bar. "Give me a wine," she said glaring at the person at the bar, as she snatched her drink, drinking it, eyeing all the people around here. "Lot's of people." she remarked softly, her dark eyes darting around.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Grr...touch my purple and I shall smack your hand!))

message 17: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited May 30, 2012 08:03PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((ooc: Sorry it is so long… ))

A quiet haven. Here, perched precariously upon the ledge of an abandoned tower, the prince affixed his pensive gaze upon the fading twilight. The skies darkened, an iridescent hue diminishing into a despondent indigo. He paid little heed to the industrious city from the lofty heights; to avoid such overbearing distractions of such was the reason why he is here, upon the isolated tower, in isolated vicinity, where all is quiet. Here, he could still his mind, if not only for a moment…

Ah… but one could only avoid these distractions for so long… Giving a momentary glance upon the cityscape below, observing the lights of vehicles as they traveled frantically across the roads, the lightest scoff of derision left his lips before he stepped down from the parapet, reluctantly turning towards the worn arch to the descending stairs. He quickly made his descent, striding swiftly towards the door before reaching towards the aged handle. The faintest grunt escaped his lips as he pulled the door open, leaving the building and allowing the door to swing closed behind him with a muted thud.

It wasn’t long before he approached the slight edge of the city. Dark, cobalt-hued eyes narrowed fleetingly as he scanned his surroundings. Faceless, anxious citizens made haste to their shelters; their anxiety became ever more pronounced as the night drew near. T’was as though they feared the darkness, itself. Ah, but the fears of these oblivious citizens were terribly misguided; ‘tis not the darkness they need to be wary of, but what dwells within. It was then, Noctis let out a quiet, almost sympathetic, chuckle as he idly tugged lightly at the clasps of his glove. Pelagic hues snapped upwards as screams erupted from within a building he recognized as a bar, eyes narrowing whilst citizens fled the bar, obviously out of fright.

Something had happened, albeit it seemed everything quieted down with time, and it was obvious the party had not stopped, for music still blasted, he could hear it. Curiosity getting the better of him, he pushed open the swinging doors of the bar and immediately regretted it, awful music hurting his sensitive ears and colorful lights assaulting his delicate retinas. He squinted against the colorful rays, grimacing with a small growl of agitation. Suddenly, something black whizzed past, puffs of feathers blinding him before he felt the familiar grip of claws on his shoulder."Where have you been?" He asked rhetorically, knowing the Raven could not respond. As he scanned the surroundings, everything seemed too normal for anyone to have been scared, side from the hole embedded in the wall.

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((BLAH! *touches*))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent dragged one of her legs out from under her body, before easing the other one in front of herself. She edged herself up, using the wall she was beside of as a way of support. She felt heat running through the veins, as she stared at the idiotical mortals swirling around her. “Wow, I’m surrounded by idiots.” She hissed under her breathe, fierce how after a sword flaring through the air they could all return to their lives as if it had meant nothing. It doesn’t. Just drop it. Her conscious told her, as she gingerly pressed a hand against her bleeding shoulder. It was just another average day, in which she had been nearly slaughtered by the crazy enemy she had, had for several years.

((*Smacks Jueun's hand* I warned you...))

message 20: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited May 30, 2012 08:52PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis gazed about, unable to see too well when the powerful lights of numerous colors were blinding him. He growled, unable to comprehend how this ignorant mortals could have fun in such an annoying setting. If they wanted a party, silence was where they would find it. That is how he felt. He saw a girl, sanguine spilling from her shoulder, and realized part of the situation. There had been a very temporary fight inside here, and a few mortals ran like smart people while a few others calmed down and stayed, like really stupid people."Mortals; it must be nice to live without the burdens of intelligence," he whispered, the Raven on his shoulder squawking as if it were agreeing, and it probably was.

He ignored the few odd glances thrown his way as he shoved his way through the crowd, the Raven eventually fleeting from his shoulder and perching itself on the bar table, having had enough of being touched by other people as Noctis shoved his way through. As he got closer to the girl, he glanced up at the hole in the wall, his cobalt luminaries registering the fact that it was probably made from a sword, maybe a bullet… but it's shape was a little off to be a bullet. The feminine struggling to get up was obviously attacked. This intrigued him. If the fiend was not here killing her now, then it was obviously because of all the people here. He glanced at the bar table and gestured for the Raven to resume its position on his shoulder, and it did so quickly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight “What kind of pet are you if you take off every time that happens?” Serpent’s head was tilted up so she could watch the owl flying around toward the ceiling. Her eyes nearly glowed with aggravation, as the creature only squawked in response to her demand. She snapped her head down, glaring at the boy shoving away at the crowd. “If you want to kill me to, than get in line!” She suddenly snapped, losing her temper, while she leaned her back against the wall behind her. A few of the mortals around had spared glanced toward her, alarmed by her outburst but they soon resumed to their lives. The girl pulled her hand from her shoulder, giving a shaky sigh as she took in the sight of the unusually dark crimson color stained onto her hand palm and fingers.

((Grr, updated don't wanna work...))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis' body went rigid, his cobalt luminaries snapping down from the bullet hole to the cripples girl. He was not scared, or anything of the sort, rather just surprised by her outburst. The astonishment in his eyes quickly faded and he regained a stoic facade."I rarely kill without good enough reason," he murmured, perhaps a little too quietly with all the music and voices. His eyes fell to the sight of her blood dyed hand, nonchalantly glancing up to re-address her countenance. He pinched the bridge of his nose, unable to take the smell of the blood. Not because it was disgusting, but because it was enticing. Any daemon could enjoy blood if it wanted to."You might want to patch that up before you end up with copious blood loss," he suggested offhandedly before turning his attention to the crowd around.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight “It will somewhat distract Coal.” Serpent murmured, her eyes flickering toward the rafters once more, as I hiss escaped her parted lips. She arched one of her eyebrows, as she took in the dancing crowd; the bright colors swirling around were making her dizzy and feel sick. She used her hands to push herself off the wall, before she began to duck and dodge her way through the crowds. Her feet kept stumbling but she found her way across the room, casting a glance back before she vanished outside into the cool air. The owl quickly fluttered behind her, refusing for its owner to leave her behind. Serpent’s body slumped down to the ground, as she began to calculate the damage done. A flesh wound to start out with, along with the blow she’d received earlier making her the side of her ribcage ache, though she was sure that the harm done was only hardly a scratch. “

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Placing a hand nonchalantly on his hip and sweeping his curious contemplation over the crowd, his sensitive receptors and occuli eventually grew accustomed to the flashing lights and the awful music, as well as the people who were being unnecessarily loud because the music was too loud. Indeed, it was all just a domino effect. The music, blasted to the loudest volume, now made people scream at the top of their lungs to be heard. He closed his wary eyes, his lips quirking upwards in vivid disgust before he sensed significant movement, a movement of one unlike the mortals, and so he was momentarily drawn to it.

Oh-it was just the paroxysmal enigma from earlier, staggering her way out. "Hng," he snickered, a small smirk gracing his usually tortured achromatic image."She is a tough cookie," he proclaimed, his mind wandering to the thought of Astrum. Where was she? What was it with his pets and wandering off everywhere without a care in the world? Nox could not die, so Nox could do whatever he wanted, but despite her large physique, Astrum was killable."Go seek her," Noctis commanded, the Raven recognizing the command and taking off from its perch on his shoulder. He sauntered to the door and pushed it open, letting the Raven out before sauntering out himself and tucking his hands in his pockets, whistling a sinister, ominous tune as he decided to saunter off to the park, where better solace could be sought and found successfully, unless some random person showed up and acted like an idiot, but he doubted that would happen. However, who knew? The park was not that far from the bar, drunks were likely to appear at some point.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent’s gaze rose up as the familiar figure of the boy started to strode off, but her intentions deepened to find out something about this boy. She rose up carefully to her feet, her boots softly crunching across the leaves layering the ground below her feet as she went after the male. She wasn’t exactly sure she knew how he wasn’t normal, though she had a good clue why. It was mainly his behaved, disgusted at the large party as she was, even though she was half mortal, humans made her only annoyed the majority of the time. “So what are you? Demon? Werecat? Some sort of alien?” She called after him, mainly just trying to grab his attention.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) He stopped whistling, stopping midstep, his cerulean hues glancing at their peripherals, his lips drawing into a thin, white line."Hmm..." He hummed, mulling over whether to supply her with such valuable information. He could smell the mortal blood within her veins, albeit he could detect immortality with it as well. Nothing was really valuable about knowing his species, however, he never liked giving even the slightest information of himself. Even he lied to people about his name every now and then, usually just using a nickname someone has given him to replace his real alias. He turned around, recognizing her as the cripple."Your first guess," he proclaimed, canting his head nonchalantly to the side."I am a type of Daemon, yes." His contemplation surveyed her battered state, secretly taking pity on her current condition.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent’s feet fumbled to a stop a few steps away from the creature that claimed to be of the demon species. She arched an eyebrow at before shrugging the news off as if it was something she heard every day. She caught his glance, and her lips curved down into a frown, as she her gaze scanned him for any signs of recognition. She doubted she had seen him before, but in her life safe was always better than sorry. “Will you stop looking at me like that, I can’t tell if you just want to taste me or checking me out.” She said sourily, her voice filled in sarcasem.

message 28: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited May 31, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) For once, since he came to this town as a biological weapon, he frowned genuinely out of displeasure. Was he really looking at her in a way that made her feel uncomfortable? Consciously taking heed to the structure of his face, he felt nothing odd about his expression. Perhaps it was because he was expressionless, and he had nothing to prove his mindset. What did she want him to do when looking at her? Frown, smile, look at her in disgust? Sighing quietly to himself, he diverted his contemplation to the side, deciding to avoid looking at her all together."Sorry," he muttered beneath his breath. Checking her out... ha, hilarious. Like crushes, and love really had anything to do with the crisis happening about."I was doing neither," he proclaimed, licking his dry lips as he settled his gaze on the ground next to her."Do you need help with those wounds?" He asked randomly. Even though her blood was enticing, he was strictly a man for eating humans. Since she was half and half, he did not want to taste her; any immortal that was not an Angel was a comrade to him. Unless they made him think otherwise.

message 29: by Copper (last edited May 31, 2012 12:18PM) (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments Lucy glanced up from her walk,recognizing a pair of demons she quickly turned around,stuffing her hands in her jackets pockets,throwing her hoodies hood over her face,hoping they didnt look her way,banished or not,she was still an angel,she still had wings,and demons rarely kept up with heaven gossip,so she was just another angel to them

message 30: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited May 31, 2012 12:16PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ♠Copper♠ (aka Olivia) wrote: "Lucy glanced up from the stool at the bar,recognizing a pair of demons she quickly turned around,fingering her martini straw,throwing her hoodies hood over her face,hoping they didnt look her way,b..."

((Actually, Noctis and Serpent are outside the bar. So if you want to interact with them, you might want to edit your post so that you are outside. I mean-I do not want to have to end up ignoring your post ^.^.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight (( () If your not roleplaying pwetty please with a cherrt on top...?))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Silverlight wrote: "(( () If your not roleplaying pwetty please with a cherrt on top...?))"

((Oops… forgot to add those -_-))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight “You can if you want I really could care less. It’s not like it does me much good, my own fault for not dodging in time.” Serpent grumbled under her breathes, arching one of her eyebrows at him. She rose her head up, the pride she held was obvious, just the way she had intended it to be. “Good thing you don’t want to eat me.” She seemed to settle into a mix of sarcasm and teasing as she spoke, “Because I bet you I really would taste awful. I bet if you are demon you already know I’m a mixed blood. Not my idea of a happy life, just gets me hunted more.” She put a hand to her hip, her eyebrows furrowing together as she thought over the matter at hand.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Lol ^^ Happens to everyone.))

message 35: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments ((edited it,sorry...))

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis took his hands from his pockets and folded his arms across his chest, eyeing Serpent as she went on about how she would probably taste awful, and he believed her."I doubt you would taste good, albeit I would not know," he murmured quietly, his dark eyebrows arching up as he was not one with much of a sense of humor. As Serpent was not talking that much, Noctis felt like she was talking too much. A presence of ethereal properties grabbed his attention and he glanced at his peripherals as a feminine walked by, and she obviously did not want to be seen."You are not fooling anyone," he murmured to the passing individual."Just thought you would like to know," he shrugged afterwards. Returning his contemplation to Serpent, he narrowed his eyes."Do you want help or not? I need a straight answer," he murmured, suddenly looking languid and careless.

message 37: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited May 31, 2012 12:32PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Did you call Serpent a demon Copper? O.o Lol, if Serpent was a demon the world would stop turning.... I have discovered something very important! Playing crazy charcters is very amusing....))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent closed her eyes, letting the shadows surrounding her lap against her boots. “Yes, okay you mousebrain.” She snapped, before pursing her lips together. She exhaled through her nose, her bangs dancing across her forehead as she let her eyes open once more. She had come to a conclusion about him, she didn’t like him. But she thought it was amusing the way she could annoy him so easily, though she kept a straight face in the inside she was smiling. She might just have to hang around him a while, she wouldn’t want to lose her entertainment…

message 39: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited May 31, 2012 12:50PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Though on the outside he was expressionless, inwardly, he was amused by her blind agression. Any other day back in his much, much, much younger years, he would probably take an immediate offense to the name calling, but he learned to control his temper, and now emotions were no longer something he needed to keep in touch, because he did not really need them. In addition, when he thought about it, there was nothing that suggested he was mentally disadvantaged, so whatever resources she got "mouse-brain" from were weak resources at that. Aside from her disrespectful nature, he would help her anyway. Patting down from his chest to his pants and the combative belt around his waist, he found the insignificant resources he never failed to carry with him. Either he could burn the skin shut, or he could sew it."Ok, I have two options, burn or sew. Which one?" He asked.

message 40: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 34 comments Lucy squeaked,and dashed

((i had a chick in the mental institution...and yes it is very fun))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent’s face went pale at the mention of burning, but she quickly shook her head to clear her thoughts. “Sewing, I’d rather not become a cooked meal.” She said stubbornly, though it was the memories of her past that kept her skittish around even the littlest of flames or anything that burnt. That’s the reason it was so much easier to be a vegetarian not that she would dream of eating an animal in which she had a soft spot for. She turned her gaze off for a moment, her eyes trailing through the park as if scanning her surroundings for any signs of something she was expecting.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis pretended not to feel or notice her unease at the mentioning of burning, thus he began to take out the supplies before she even answered given he doubted she would want to be burnt at the moment. She was obviously scared of it."This may hurt," he warned plainly, kneeling down as he took her arm, as gently as he could without wasting his time, and sewing the edges of her wound together with a needle and thread. He tried to work quickly so that the stitches would be finished soon enough, albeit the pain would most definitely linger for a bit whilst being sore would probably accompany it. He would know, for he seemed to be an attraction for wounds."There. Finished," he proclaimed suddenly, putting his supplies back in their respectful pouches attached to his combative belt. Wiping his hands together as if the task had been dirty, her arched his eyebrows, recalling how the earlier feminine had scurried off. What was she so scared of? Jeez... He was not that bad looking, was he? He knew that was not the case, but he liked to make fun of himself every now and then.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent had hardly flinches, her body was already use the pain that had lingered on her shoulder from the wound, it had just about turned numb so it could bother her less. Asides, this wasn’t the first time stitches had needed to be in order due to a previous fight she had been the center of. She hardly kept herself out of harm’s way the majority of the time. “Glad you’re not afraid you’ll get cooties.” She said, finally giving him a glance as she broke out from her thoughts. “Thanks Demon-Boy.” He should have been glad she didn’t come up with something more childish and annoying to call him, she had a gift for finding strange things to call people if she didn’t know their name.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) His cerulean hues gleamed with slight amusement, his lips quirking up into s small smirk at her comment. Admittedly, her little mention about the disease boys saw in their nightmares was quite amusing and brought back some childhood memories, even though childhood memories were a curse more than a blessing in his situation."I learned that Cooties were non-existent some time ago," he proclaimed quietly, taking no offense in her name calling. He was a Daemon, and he was a boy. It was nothing but the fact."You are very welcome," he murmured, placing his hands on his flanks as he awaited for her to get up.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight “Really, and I thought that boys never got over it.” Serpent said, a small smile tugging on the edges of her lips. She was careful to rise up to her feet, turning her head slightly as her lips parted in a low whistle. Before long, the sunlight stroked against the silver markings that decorated a small owl’s wings. The bird fluttered din place for a moment, before diving down and perching herself on the girl’s good shoulder. Serpent rose a hand, gingerly trailing her fingers along the owl’s wings, as she resumed her gaze toward the demon. “Thanks?” She replied, her eyes flickering with a faint glow that quickly vanished as fast as it had come, “Though really, I have nothing better to do at the moment than bug you.”

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis' countenance went back to apathetic as he practically stared at the female and the owl. He believed giving her a name was in order, but he did not want to, she had not earned it. So the halfling had nothing better to do than irritate him, however, she wad out of luck as he did not become irritated that quickly. Well, he did, though it took a lot more for it to show on the surface."Misfortunately, I will not be enough entertainment, so perhaps you should look for another boy to grace your presence with, hm?" Not only would he be too stoic for her amusement, but he did not feel like being trailed by a sixteen year old."Oh! Why don't you seek the individual who tried to kill you, that would be fun," he suggested, wiping invisible debris off of his attire.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent’s features darkened at his suggestion of trying to actually find her forever lasting foe. “No thanks, I’m not suicidal.” She said in a bitter snap, before she folded her arms over her chest, the emotions draining from her features rather quickly, though her eyes burned with several different emotions, betraying her feelings toward the world. “Really, I do like a challenge. I bet by the end of the day I can have you topping over in annoyance. Demons are always the most fun, mainly when they hurl flaming daggers. I get all my best weapons from them.” She had returned to her sarcastic remarks, “Oops, my bad, I forgot to tell you what sarcasm is first.”

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis' eyebrows furrowed in confusion, unable to comprehend exactly just how her remark was supossed to be sarcastic."Daemons hurling flaming daggers was supposed to be sarcasm?" He thought, too busy trying to comprehend where the sarcasm was to be able to listen to her rant. He shook his head, holding his hands up as if to tell her to stop."Go to Disney World or something, I really don't understand why you have to follow me," he murmured, clearly desperate for her to just go away. She was as annoying as a mortal herself.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent watched him for a long while, before blinking her eyes at him. “See, it’s already starting to work.” Her lips curved up into a faint smirk, which vanished as soon as Raven squawked, the bird disliking being as close to a full blooded supernatural being as she was. “No one asked your opinion Raven…” Serpent rolled her eyes, well aware of the owl’s complaints due to this strangers presents. “Well I would go to Disney land except for a few problems, I hate crowds, my means of transportation is walking and Raven supposedly thinks you need a haircut…which if you want to know what the last one has to do with anything ask the bird.”

message 50: by Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (last edited May 31, 2012 04:07PM) (new)

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Noctis parted his lips to seriously suggest taking her there himself and then dropping her off, however, his lips drew back into a thin, white line as she mentioned the bird suggesting he get a haircut. How she knew what the owl said was beyond him and he did not really care in fact."I like my hair the way it is," he proclaimed, ruffling his hair before it fell back into place. Noctis was not about to ask the owl why either, for he did not want to ask a question he did not care to have the answer to. He was about to comment again, however, a woman out of nowhere butted in, and he crossed his arms over his chest, a little paranoid with the fact he was in the presence of more than one person. He rarely spent time with other people, he usually spent his days with his pets. They were not nearly as judgmental as a human or an ethereal creature."Nothing of your concern," he mumbled, eyeing the other stranger with a contemplation of caustic acclaims.

« previous 1 3