Heathens, Pagans and Witches discussion

Message for Moderators

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gaidheal (gaidheal) Hello Georgina; Hello Nell:

Rather than attempt to co-ordinate via private messaging - something I find difficult to do here at Goodreads - I was wondering if either of you would like to broadcast the June message to the group? The only compulsory element is the update to the book of the month, the rest is up to you?

Are either of you up for it? :D

message 2: by Nell (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments I'd be happy to write the group message - unless Gina would like to do it. It's already the 31st though, so skates need to be applied as soon as I know for sure... :)

message 3: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gaidheal (gaidheal) Looks like you're it, Nell. ;-D It doesn't matter if it's a few days late.

I look forward to reading it!!!

message 4: by Nell (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments Getting the skates on now....:)

message 5: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gaidheal (gaidheal) Perhaps, Georgina, when you read this, you'd like to take up the message for July???

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, a little late. I hadn't checked the homepage group updates for a few days. Will do July. :)

message 7: by Nell (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments Just sent it - hope the formatting is OK as there's no preview available.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

A very beautiful message Nell! Here's to Hera, and the month of June. :) Gina

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Formatting perfect, links and all.

message 10: by Nell (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments Thank you, Gina, and Hooray!

message 11: by Ancestral (new)

Ancestral Gaidheal (gaidheal) Yeah, the formatting thing is a bit of a glitch, but it's great. Thanks Nell!

message 12: by Nell (new)

Nell Grey (nellgrey) | 1682 comments I previewed it as a normal message to myself first, but the poem at the end still had to be adjusted. Just relieved it was OK :)