Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

Help Center > Inactivate “Add to my Update Feed” (and what does that mean?)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments ~ How To... Inactivate “Add to my Update Feed” (and what does that mean?) ~

Inactivating this default feature will enable your comment to NOT be viewed on the Recent Updates thread.

Special Note: If the group you are “chatting” in is private/secret, it will NOT show on the Recent Updates thread.

However, if you don’t want all of your friends to see what you are discussing in a certain public thread, make sure you UNCHECK the box that says Add to my Update Feed underneath your comment box. (It defaults in as checked in a Public Group; it will not appear as an option in a Private/Secret Group.)

Screen #1 shows the red arrow pointing to the tab that will list all your friends’ posts. The other tab will show all your groups.

description

Screen #2 shows the red arrow pointing to the little box underneath your comment box. Click on that if you do NOT want the comment to appear on the Recent Updates.

description

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments GoodsReads is a Social Network for people who love books. However, if you want to change the default mentioned above:

• Go to your Profile Page.

• Click on the feeds tab.

• Then UNCLICK Comment on a book or group discussion board.

• Click on save feed settings.

description

I might have to use this as a temporary function when I go around updating all the “GRs How To...” folders. If I can remember! ☺

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Reserved. Just in case.