Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

Help Center > How to Flag

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (last edited May 29, 2012 11:28PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Unfortunately, this has been requested by several members. I held off posting, and I didn’t want to encourage this behavior; however, it is time to post.

~ How to Flag ~

Have you received something offensive on your Profile Page or as a Personal Message? If it is in a thread, you can contact a Group Moderator and let them make the determination as to how to handle it.

Please see the explanation below about GRs NOT censoring foul language. If a person’s language upsets you, refer to Block a Member or Unfriend Someone.

However, if it is on your Profile Page or in a Personal Message to you...

First, you should NOT delete the message! I know this is hard, especially when it is on your Profile Page. You should immediately flag* the post; I believe this “freezes” it so that the person themselves cannot delete the post. (That is my understanding, but I’ve never had to do it, so I can’t guarantee this.) Every comment field has one; it is located in the lower right-hand corner of the message in light gray font.

GR_Flag

This will take you to the next screen where you can indicated the reason why you flagged the comment.

description

If the spam has been sent to your Personal Message account, it is NOT safe from tampering either. If the spammer deletes their account, the message will go away, so it is important to flag* it! However, if you have elected to have an e-mail of all your PMs sent to your regular e-mail account, you’ll have a copy of it. I don’t know what you can do with it, but I would save it just in case GRs wants it forwarded to them.

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Reserved. Just in case.