twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > Twilight Glitches

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 5 comments I loved the movie but it had a couple of glitches.

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 5 comments Is anyone on?

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yah. What glitches?

The James was wrong, but HOT!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

omg i loved the movie! they did get the james wrong...rosalie too. i think she should have been pretier(is that a word?)

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i agree i didnt think rosalie was as pretty as she should have been. james was more how i imagined laurent actually...but i agree hes really hot. i also didnt like jaspers hair

message 6: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Lexi wrote: "i agree i didnt think rosalie was as pretty as she should have been. james was more how i imagined laurent actually...but i agree hes really hot. i also didnt like jaspers hair"

It looked kinda cute. Bed-head. But it was exaggerated.

The Rosalie... not too pretty at all.

The Laurent, was not the right skin-tone, but I think that was good, to get the movie more mixed, not just a bunch of pale white vampires. (No offence of course.) He was really good at his role.

Cam was so hhhoooootttt and was great as James!

message 7: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) and i luved tylor as jacob! even though they put that hideous wig on him...*sob* he was still good

message 8: by Maryann (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

Maryann (uorgirl) | 35 comments NEW MOON AND ECLIPSE WILL BE FILMED BACK TO BACK BEGINNING IN MARCH! WEITZ WILL INDEED DIRECT BOTH FILMS. ALSO, IT WAS NOTED THAT THE SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE FOR NEW MOON WILL BE NOVEMBER 20, 2009. WITH ECLIPSE TO FOLLOW IMMEDIATELY. BREAKING DAWN WILL NOT START PRODUCTION UNTIL EARLY 2010!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
that is f*n amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) omg thats awesome!!!

message 11: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments ......
Breaking Dawn.
As a movie....
My gosh...............

BUT OMG YES YES YES YES! AHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
omg
this
ROCKS!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm sooooooooooooooooooo fn excited!!!!!!!

message 13: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments me too!!!!
and 4 the twilight dvd!!
oh my edward!
oh my carlisle!
oh my jasper!

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Oh my James!!!!!!!! :D

message 15: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments lol.
Oh my emmett!
oh my jacob!

message 16: by Karlie (new)

Karlie Boren (karlielovesedward) | 12 comments http://www.zshare.net/video/54297907a... is part one of twilight in excellent quality part two is http://www.zshare.net/video/54297874e... if you guys are geeks like me and can't wait until the movie comes out to watch it again and can't afford to go to theatre...(the movie isn't even in most movie theatres anymore)...then here it is! Took me forever to actually find it because it's illegal...you won't be penalized but the person who recorded it might it is an excellent video recording! You can't even tell it's a recorded movie is just seems like a DVD...:) ENJOY! :)

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (pageshifter) | 4 comments didn't get to go see movie , so can imagine how i can feel! ready to get the dvd !

message 18: by Erica (new)

Erica (THPPJfan) i dont think laurent should have been dark skin bc arent vampires characterized of haveing really pale skin??? And I thought rosalie was really pretty! and so do all my friends. seriously though ppl, were are they going to find a rosalie pretty girl in the non-fiction world???