Heathens, Pagans and Witches discussion

Practical Pagan > Chaos Magick Questions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Laura (LauraStamps) I am currently writing the second novel in my "Witchery Series" of magickal urban fantasy novels ("The Witches of Dixie: Book One of the Witchery Series"). I have decided to make the boyfriend of one of the Witches a Chaos Magician.

I know nothing about Chaos Magick, but do have one SF&F forum friend who is a Chaos Mage. So I am in the process of looking for information.

Here are my questions:

1.) Do you practice Chaos Magick? What exactly is it?

2.) How does it differ from Witchcraft and Wicca?

Thanks for any help you can give me on this magickal practice! Now I am off to do more research (grin).

message 2: by David (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:10PM) (new)

David | 13 comments i think you explanation is in "chaos" cal it does have a form ...!!!

Chaos magic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chaos magic. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Chaos magick) ... Although there are a few techniques unique to chaos magic (such as ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magick - 34k - Cached

message 3: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:10PM) (new)

Laura (LauraStamps) Thanks, Cal!

Very interesting. I have been researching chaos magick on the web and have run into lots of info on sigil magick. Thanks for mentioning it...a fascinating subject! As an eclectic Wiccan, I have used sigils for years in my magick and daily rituals (the Rune sigils of Rune spirits).

Thanks for all the book suggestions too...wonderful!! The only ones I have run into so far have been by Spare, so these additional book tips are much appreciated.

BB
Laura
http://www.OccultFiction.blogspot.com