Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Welcome > Hello! Im new!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cammie (new)

Cammie | 2 comments Hi! Im new to this group and kind of new to Goodreads....JP is my favorite author! Im still working my way through her books, still need to read some of her older ones.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (oneofeach) Hi Cammie! I am new to the group too! I just discovered JP this year, and so far have only read 3 of her books Nineteen Minutes, Change of Heart, and The Pact. So, I still have a bunch to read too!

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen (zombietakeover) | 5 comments Hi Cammie! Welcome! I discovered JP over the summer and have made it through over half of her books. All have been wonderful!

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Seligman (bookfan55) | 25 comments Hello, I am new to Goodreads and I'm still learning my way around the web site. I love Jodi Picoult and decided to join this group. My favorite books of hers are My Sister's Keeper and Nineteen Minutes. I also liked The Pact, but I wasn't crazy about Vanishing Acts and The Tenth Circle. There is a new one coming out in March which looks really good; I think it's called Handle with Care. I read an excerpt and it hooked me right in. I'm looking forward to reading it and seeing what everyone else has to say about it.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 1 comments Hi,
I have just joined Goodreads. I also belong to a local book club and read lots on my own. I have enjoyed Jodi Picoult's books because of the social issues that are involved in each one. It will be fun to read along and discuss her books with others.