The Crown Conspiracy (The Riyria Revelations, #1) The Crown Conspiracy discussion

Highly Recommend

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane So I'm off to work and only have a minute but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this book! I think Michael Sullivan will be a great fantasy author and I'm waiting less than patiently for April for the next one. I plan on writing a full review but want to do it when I have more time...

Thank you Michael for giving me such an enjoyable read!

Richard Radgoski I found this book by happenstance online as well and enjoyed it very much. I have the next two on my to-read list right now.

Nancy Piper Highly..recommend..!..I found it also, by chance...and could NOT put it down! I had to read the next!...and I am looking forward to the last book, even though all of his books have been combined to a trilogy...

Nancy Piper Jane wrote: "So I'm off to work and only have a minute but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this book! I think Michael Sullivan will be a great fantasy author and I'm waiting less than patiently for April fo..."

Hear! Hear!....could not agree more

Greg Gustin I as well found this gem on the internet after finding a link to a free short: http://bitly.com/n4JL3G

Loved it and now I am reading the series.

Thanks Micheal for such a fun Series.

message 6: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Thanks all!! Glad everyone is enjoying the books so much. I think you'll be glad to hear that there will be a new prequel series in the fall of 2013:

* The Crown Tower (Aug 1, 2013)
* The Rose and the Thorn (Sep 5, 2013)