Percy Jackson is Awesome!!! discussion

Roleplay- Character Stuff > Creating your Characters

Comments (showing 1-50 of 385) (385 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (last edited May 13, 2012 04:13PM) (new)

Savannah | 1482 comments Mod
Here, you can create your characters for roleplay. They have to be demigods, and they can be children of any Greek god- major and minor. Whichever you please. Let's start with 3 characters. Make sure when you create your person to follow the outline:

Name:
Parentage (Greek god and normal parent- describe):
Personality:
Weapon:
Other:

Your charrie IS aloud to be a Hunter, if you desire ;) Just not a monster or something... although I don't know why you'd want it to be a monster. Also, only Greek gods right now at this point in time. Not Egyptian or Roman. If you have a problem with that, contact me in the 'request' section for roleplay.

Remember, your charries have to be appropriate and good :) have fun!

message 2: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Name: Ashley
Parentage: Aphrodite. Normal parent is dad who sells flowers at a small shop, but is a really nice, easy-going guy.
Appearance: Short, blonde hair. Has a great sense of style. Has little dimples. Blue eyes.
Personality: Sweet, fun to hang out with. Funny, friendly.
Weapon: Dagger
Other: N/A

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Name: Mist
Parentage (Greek god and normal parent- describe): Poseidon, her Mom works at a Supermarket

Appearance:
Personality: She's fun, but can be sarcastic in bad times. She can be strict when she makes a choice and is stubborn.

Weapon: Lip balm. When uncapped, three foot bronze sword. Touch tip of blade to her lips then it's lip balm again.
Other:

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2012 01:49PM) (new)

I'm not done making my character yet, but she's Poseidon too. could she be the head counselor? or wait, is Mist the head, Izzy?

message 5: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Check the head counselor section :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited May 14, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

Parentage: Poseidon; Human Parent: Unknown

Appearance: Asmara is tall and skinny. She has sharp, angular features and high cheekbones. She has dark eyes. She has very long jet black hair that reaches to below her waist, and she wears it in a braid. She is very strong even though she doesn't look it. She is nimble, athletic, and very energetic. Asmara is beautiful but not in a eye-catching or flashy sort of way. 

Personality: Asmara is tough and independent. She's very smart. She is secretive and mysterious and hides her feelings well. She is impatient, sarcastic, and snarky. She is closed off to others. If you actually get to know her, she is fiercely loyal and loving. 

Weapon: Asmara's weapon is a small laser keychain that she wears around her wrist on a leather-and-chain bracelet. When she clicks the light button, it turns into a celestial bronze dagger called Cheimon (pronounced: Khi-mone), ancient Greek for 'tempest.' If she loses it, it materializes as a keychain on her bracelet again. She always keeps it on her, even when she sleeps. The hilt of the dagger is engraved with the following words: Asmara, Daughter of Poseidon, Master of the Tempest in ancient Greek, which is why she named it Cheimon, or Tempest. 

Other: Asmara always wears black clothes. She wears a leather jacket and black jeans, and never wears make-up. She weaves the beads on her camp necklace onto the same leather-and-chain bracelet on which she keeps Tempest. She doesn't care about fashion or what others think about her. She can walk very quietly and sneak around without anyone noticing her. She doesn't talk much, but when she does, people tend to listen. She neither wants to lead nor to follow. She is a loner, and minds her own business. Hates shallow and nosey people. She is an amazing fighter and practices a lot. She loves being in the middle of the action during a fight. She's clever and usually gets what she wants. She naturally commands respect, even though she never says so and doesn't really expect it either. She's a very powerful half-blood and has amazing powers. She hasn't discovered them all yet. 
Nobody, not even her, knows who her human parent is, which is why she doesn't know or have her last name. She grew up by herself on the streets, and survived by stealing. She is an excellent thief. She was caught once stealing from an ATM machine, and put in an orphanage, where she was sent to school. A satyr found her there and took her to Camp Half-Blood. She's been there since she was nine. She's dyslexic and has ADHD.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "Check the head counselor section :)"

Okay!

message 8: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Wow good charrie!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, I worked hard on her!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited May 14, 2012 06:08AM) (new)

Her name, Asmara, is sort of a play on my real name. Like, on my iPod, whenever i type Asmaa it makes it Asmara

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

and thats how i got that name ;)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm gonna make a hades kid I think. And a Zeus, and an Aphrodite.

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Asmaa wrote: "I'm gonna make a hades kid I think. And a Zeus, and an Aphrodite."

Haha, nice!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL that makes four!

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Haha, wow. That's a lot of charries

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah well that's the limit, right? Four?

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Name: David
Parentage (Greek god and normal parent- describe): Apollo, Mom isn't around anymore...

Appearance:
Personality: He's good at Iris messages. He's not the best at fighting, but he's good with tactics on how to fight. He never brakes the rules and stays away from Hermes and Ares cabins because he's afraid of them.

Weapon: Doesn't really have one, him not being a fighter
Other:

message 19: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Read ur comments. I'm changin it to three charries

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "Read ur comments. I'm changin it to three charries"

Okay then, guess I'll take the Zeus one out. :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited May 14, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

Parentage: Hades; Human Parent: Lana Zane, a mortal who saw through the Mist

Appearance: Lupe is tall and wiry with extremely pale skin and angular features. He has longish black hair and black eyes. 

Personality: Lupe is smart and quick. He is moody and snappish, and likes to be alone. He is independent and stubborn, and he hates being told what to do. He isn't talkative. He is reckless and very restless. His eyes look haunted, and he creeps people out sometimes. He is persistent and when he wants something, he won't let it go, and he WILL get what he wants. 

Weapon: A dagger of Stygian iron. He always wears it on his belt. He also has a gift from his father, a black baseball cap that turns him into a nearly invisible shadow, and it instills fear into his enemies' hearts, like Hades' Helm of Darkness. 

Other: When he was seven, his mother died in a car accident, and he lived on his own until he was eleven. He knew since he was a little kid that his father was Hades, but he had never seen him. When his mother died, he vowed to journey into the Underworld, find his father, and force him to bring his mother back to life. He did get into the Underworld, but of course Hades wouldn't bring his mother back. Hades gave him a gift: the shadow cap. After that, Lupe has gone to the Underworld many times. Lupe wandered all over, until he was 16, and his father told him about camp. He is new to camp, having got there just two months ago, and he isn't sure if he wants to stay or not. 
His real name is Lupe, which means "wolf" in ancient Greek, so he is called Wolf by his friends, which aren't many. He has ADHD and dyslexia.

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Can Mist like him?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Can Mist like him?"

Sure ;) I loves drama!!

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Me 2! Thanks, hehe

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL XD, don't we all

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Haha, yup! :) ☺

message 28: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Savannah wrote: "Read ur comments. I'm changin it to three charries"

Okay then, guess I'll take the Zeus one out. :)"

Kk :)

message 29: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Can Mist like him?"

I shall add this

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Haha, yup! :) ☺"

;)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah wrote: "Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Can Mist like him?"

I shall add this"

Thankies!

message 32: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

U r very welcome :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

I've made an Aphrodite kid!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited May 20, 2012 03:47PM) (new)

Parentage: Mother: Aphrodite; Father: Race Shadowdancer, a not very powerful demigod son of Apollo. Race died when Airla was 11. He was a bit of a goofball, a singer whose real last name was Danner, but he changed it to Shadowdancer as a publicity stunt before Airla was born. 

Appearance: Airla is beautiful, petite, and slender. She has long, thick, and wavy dark brown hair reaching to below her waist. She usually keeps it untied. Her eyes change colors depending on her mood. If she's calm they are a deep midnight blue.  She's of medium height. descriptiondescription

Personality: Airla is easygoing and relaxed most of the time. She is cheerful and seems to be carefree. But she is sometimes impulsive and reckless. She loves challenges. She's very competitive. She's also very smart and not at all empty headed like some of her siblings. 
Although on the outside she puts up a cheerful and relaxed front, inside she is moody and sometimes sad. She's had a hard past. 

Weapon: Airla wears a very thin silver band on her forefinger and a golden one on her ring finger. When she twists the silver one, it turns into a silver bow and a sheath of arrows appears on her back. When she twists the golden one, it becomes a celestial bronze dagger called Aella (ancient Greek for "whirlwind").  The dagger has an image of two intertwined rings on the hilt, the same rings that she wears on her fingers. The images of the rings are set with replicas of the real ones, and around them is engraved in ancient Greek the word Aella repeated in a circle. The bow is a gift from Apollo to her father, and her father in turn gave it to her before he died. The dagger is a gift from Artemis, which is rare because Airla is an Aphrodite kid. If she loses any one of the rings, it turns up on her finger again. She is a powerful charmspeaker. 

Other: Airla is not an exceptionally amazing fighter, but for an Aphrodite kid she is. She's great at archery, being Apollo's descendant. She's also pretty skilled with her dagger, having had to survive for two years on the streets after her father's death, and before she made it to Camp Half-Blood at age thirteen. But her charmspeaking is pretty amazing. Before she came to camp, she used to sing, and was a dancer, like her father. Her name literally means "Ethereal Shadowdancer." Her singing was amazing naturally but became more so because of her charmspeaking, which she was unaware of. She didn't know who her mother was until she met a satyr and came to camp. She isn't really a big tomboy, just a tough girl. 

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited May 14, 2012 04:39PM) (new)

Name: Allie Holt
Parentage: Dad: Poseidon, Mom: Ellie Holt. Her mom is a surfer. She was born and grew up in a beach house. Her father is Apollo.
Appearance: http://www.drawingnow.com/file/pic/ga...
Personality: She is sweet, gentle, and easy going, but still DO NOT get in a fight with her. She is ADHD and crazy most of the time.
Weapon: She carries a small key chain that changes into a trident. Plus, she carries a knife at all times.
Other: Has a little brother(Looks: http://www.northescambia.com/wp-conte... age:3) that lives with her mom.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Right I forgot to mention the ADHD and dyslexia...

message 37: by ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (last edited May 15, 2012 07:52PM) (new)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Name: Leonora Stormway
Parentage: Mom: Athena; Dad: Phillip Stormway, a historian who usually travels around Europe doing research, leaving his daughter to live with his sister, though he wishes he could be home with Leo more.
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=realis...
Personality: Leo is... distant, to put it simply. She was never really able to connect with people because people always just thought she was some know it all with no personality what so ever. But knowledge was always a weakness for her. She is always seeking out information, feeling at a disadvantage when she doesn't know something. Not knowing makes her feel vulnerable. But if someone actually decided to talk to her, besides to ask her the answer to some homework, they would find a loyal, humorous girl who sticks up for what she believes is right, a strong headed, intrepid young woman.
Weapon: Leo is a fast learner and is good with most weapons, on most occasions not even needing them, but her specialty is with her sword called Tachys Telos (Greek for "Swift End"), a bow, and celestial bronze dual daggers, which she keeps on her at all times.
Other: Don't bother trying to hide something from Leonora. She's had plenty of practice at digging for info, and she can see through lies like they're made out of glass.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Abbey wrote: "Name: Leonora Stormway
Parentage: Mom: Athena; Dad: Phillip Stormway, a historian who usually travels around Europe doing research, leaving his daughter to live with his sister, thou..."

Very cool! Our first Athena kid!

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Yeah, I was kinda surprised by that :P

message 40: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

oo coolio!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Abbey wrote: "Yeah, I was kinda surprised by that :P"

Well the groups pretty new.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Abbey wrote: "Yeah, I was kinda surprised by that :P"

Ikr!

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) :D Yeah, tons of Poseidon kids. Well, not tons, but you know, majority ;)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah well, everybody loves percy, so...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I did it cause I often feel/look like a surfer....(I know I'm crazy.)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL well, I did Poseidon cuz i wanted her to be powerful, and I love Poseidon's kids' powers!

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (Loivissa) Yes, well, Poseidon's powers are pretty awesome.

message 49: by Savannah, The One in Charge (uh-oh) (new)

Haha that's cool guys!!!

message 50: by Shyam (last edited Jul 26, 2012 08:29PM) (new)

Shyam (ShyamBookFan) Name: Louie Philip

Parentage: Poseidon Human Parent: Mom, No human Dad.

Appearance: To those people who see him.

personality: Good person, loyal friend, determined camper. Loved by all. Has an innocent smile which really gets his work done.

Weapon: Has a band on his right hand which has 2 buttons. Pressing one button turns it into a blade with a very fine and sharp edge. The second button, when pressed turns into a sharp projectile shooter. Has a watch on the left hand. Pressing the top two buttons reveals a shield with the Trident on it.

Other: Respects his Dad so much that he got these gifts.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread