twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books in the Twilight Series > New Moon got Spoiled for Me

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:42AM) (new)

Ashley (asherly) I just finished reading Twilight and I just bought New Moon (though I have not started on that one yet). I have this friend that basically spoiled the ending for me (or so I think he did). He went off saying how the book was terrible and nothing happened except one person dies and someone else gets eaten. Please someone out there tell me there's more to the book! I suddenly do not want to read it now because my friend is a douchebag...

message 2: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) uuhhh...there is definatly more. u should read it its really importnat even though its sad at some parts

message 3: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 130 comments I have finished New Moon and all I have to say is, there is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, more to this book, and it is quite good (but very sad) and has too much Jacob in it!!!!!

message 4: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (werewolflvr) | 73 comments OMG YOU HAVE TO READ NEW MOON!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE BOOK OUT OF ALL OF THEM.... and i would tell you why but that would ruin the surprise!!!!!

you're friend is dumb and has no idea what he is talking about... :) (no offense)

read it... it's worth it for sure! BUT MAKE SURE to read it from an objective point of view or you will most likely be sad

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Killed and eaten? Where did he get that? I don't remember anything about that... But yes, there is MUCH more...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Er... I have to re read New Moon, because I have no clue what you just said, lol...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

message 7: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) SPOILER FOR ANY ONE WHO HAS NOT READ NEW MOON!

Not, when they say people got killed and eaten it makes me think of after alice made the promise to aro about bella and they are leaving and the big group of clueless humans come in to be dinner for the volturi

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary there is most deffinatally not tooo much of jacob in new moon! i think there should have been more!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No, too much... too much... lol...

OK, well that's cleared up for me, now... lol, sorry, I'm slow sometimes!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2009 09:07AM) (new)

READ IT!!! THERE IS MORE!!!

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (asherly) ♥Twilightluver♥ wrote: "I have finished New Moon and all I have to say is, there is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, more to this book, and it is quite good (but very sad) and has too much Jacob in it!!!!!"

Haha, come on, Jacob's not so bad

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (asherly) Bailey wrote: "OMG YOU HAVE TO READ NEW MOON!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE BOOK OUT OF ALL OF THEM.... and i would tell you why but that would ruin the surprise!!!!!

you're friend is dumb and has no idea what he is tal..."

Gotcha! One of my friends says New Moon (in her opinion was the most boring one). O.o But I will still read it! Everyone's convinced me! Thankies :D

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (asherly) Not wrote: "Killed and eaten? Where did he get that? I don't remember anything about that... But yes, there is MUCH more..."

He could just be a stupid jerkhead. =\

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (asherly) Not wrote: "Er... I have to re read New Moon, because I have no clue what you just said, lol...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Happy New Year to you too, Not! :)

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (asherly) Mary wrote: "there is most deffinatally not tooo much of jacob in new moon! i think there should have been more!!!"

teehee...I didn't think Jacob was going to be such a cutie in the movie. I always visioned him as average looking =\ Leave it to Hollywood right? xD

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (asherly) Skipper wrote: "READ IT!!! THERE IS MORE!!!"

Roger that, Skipper!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks

message 18: by Janet (new)

Janet | 1 comments New Moon was probably my least favorite of the 4. It seemed to drag on and on with Jacob only because Edward was missing. If nothing else, you should read it because it will help clarify things for you in the next book! ;-)

message 19: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Not wrote: "No, too much... too much... lol...

OK, well that's cleared up for me, now... lol, sorry, I'm slow sometimes!"

I agree to much!!! In the words of one of my fav twilight icons "I cut pages 73-381 out of new moon. Jacob can go DIE!"

message 20: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Ya there is SO MUCH MORE! i can see what your friend ment (i think) and if im right the part takes up less than a page and has nothing to do with the story AT ALL! I LOVE NEW MOON! it is prob my fav but it is veary sad! I would have cried if i had not put the book down and left the room onlly to come back and finish it when i was calm

message 21: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) sorry :(

message 22: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 20 comments sorry
:(

message 23: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 20 comments hey dylan are you on?

message 24: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) ya im on :)

message 25: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) hey

and im glad :)

message 26: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I LOVED new moon so i was shocked when i found out that all my friends (exept one) hated it

message 27: by Mrs. Malfoy (last edited Jan 04, 2009 08:33PM) (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I know it is DEF. my fav of them all

but my friends say its annoying cause she is always talking abuot the whole in her heart!

Thats the point or the book!

message 28: by Yomara (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) there is nothing wrong with Jacob.. but theres 2 little Edward in New Moon.. thats the only wrong with the book :D

message 29: by Mrs. Malfoy (last edited Jan 04, 2009 08:37PM) (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz)

message 30: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I may not have made the icon but i agree with it 100%

message 31: by Yomara (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) lol thats funny

message 32: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I know I love it

message 33: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i luv the pic! so true

message 34: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Thanks and im sorry :(

message 35: by Yomara (last edited Jan 05, 2009 05:25PM) (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) its ok Caroline.. we all understand.. i know how it is when its ur boyfriend. i guess i can realate 2 her 2..
but still i wish he hadnt left!!
Then Jake wouldnt have kept getting hurt.. and then there wouldnt have been such a mess.. PLUS EDWARDS AWESOME

message 36: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) ya but new moon is my fav of all the books and if he had never left then there would be no need for new moon

message 37: by Yomara (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) originally.. she ment it 2 b more adult oriented.. so NEW MOON was still alot about Jake.. but it still had Edward.. and alot of other things lol

message 38: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) ya it did

message 39: by Yomara (new)

Yomara (ymalcal) yup lol

message 40: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (werewolflvr) | 73 comments New Moon is definately my favorite! it was different from the other books and jacob and the pack brought something totally new and an amazing twist and i think the whole werewolf thing is fascinating! i'm definately a werewolf fan over a vampire fan... (no one shoot me please :) it's just an opinion! :)

message 41: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I wont shoot you but i will glare at you >:(

message 42: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) i know its the BEST! i can not stop thniking about it!

message 43: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I find no matter what i always feal the same strong hate towders jacob like im reading it for the first time

message 44: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I know its the perfect book

message 45: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 27 comments EATEN? sorry kinda late but still..i don't remember that!!

message 46: by Faith (new)

Faith | 84 comments I thought that Bella became more "normal" in this book. In the first one it was all "she's very breakable" but we never really saw anything to prove it. And then New Moon showed a real human side to her character. I really grew fond of her character in that book.

message 47: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) lol

message 48: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 130 comments Spreet wrote: "♥Twilightluver♥ wrote: "I have finished New Moon and all I have to say is, there is much, much, much, much, much, much, much, more to this book, and it is quite good (but very sad) and has too much..."

He imprints on Renesmee!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.