Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > blog naming help

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (katieisallbooked) | 319 comments I'm looking to start a new blog about living a healthy lifestyle in both mind and body. I'm hoping to keep it fun while still providing useful information about diet, exercise, healthy recipes, stress management, etc.

Here are the names I've come up with so far. I'd really appreciate some feedback about which you like best.

a) Up Fit Creek

b) Fit Happens

c) For the Health of It (will need a - between every word. awkward?)

Thanks ladies! I apologize in advance if this is an inappropriate place to post this. I'm just looking for opinions and suggestions. This is in no way meant to be an advertisement.

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 369 comments i like the third option the best! but all of them could work!

message 3: by Thauna (new)

Thauna I like the first two the best, but I think I like Fit Happens best...I wish it would happen to me. haha

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Fit Happens has my vote! Great idea & best of luck!

message 5: by Holli (new)

Holli Fit Happens for sure!!

message 6: by Spencer (new)

Spencer (spencerafreeman) | 143 comments Fit Happens is my favorite too. Really catchy :) btw, sparkpeople.com is a great getting fit website if you find yourself in need of any suggestions.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel_c) | 5 comments Another vote for Fit Happens. :)