Music Rox my Dancing, Playing, Singing, Listening etc. Sox!!! discussion

PABLO THE DUCK...RETURNS!!!!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kate (new)

kate (kmluft) | 8 comments as you know i wrote a story in writting club last year about a duck named pablo it was super funny
so i thought hmmmmmmmmm kate you should post pablos story on good reads and let more people add to it
there is one rule AND IT IS...
PABLO LIVES IN A PERFECT WORLD WELL KINDA AND HE CAN NEVER DIE!!!
HERE IS THE STORY

Once upon a time ther was a duck named Pablo. Pablo had lots of friends but didn't like school. Every day Pablo would be pushed in a well by the school bully and have his lunch money taken by the school bully.
His friend, Enrique always told Pablo,"Don't worry man!" My brothers a ladies duck, and he says ladies love a man who suffers pain!
His girl duck friend Avacado said" all the girls love you, Pablo.Boy ducks who suffer are handsome."
"Why would lady ducks like me." Pablo wondered as he walked by the river. then he saw something he had never seen before.
He saw Rosie. she was the most popular bird at school. Rosie had just broken up with Jo-Jo the jock duck. " Maybe she could use a should to cry on," Pablo thought.
"Hey ro-ro-Rosie," he said.
"hey jolbo," Rosie sighed
" umm its Pablo," he replied
An akward silence drifted between them and then pablo remembered Enriques advice. He reached down and bit out a ton of feathers.
"OWWWWWWWW," he yelled.
"Wow you are so cute." Rosie said
It was amazing Enrique was right.
"I need some one to sit with at lunch today so can sit with you guys??"she asked
pablo couldn't wait for lunch that afternoon at all, until lunch came. he was so nervous what was he going to say. he went to Enrique and asked him what to say.
Enrique quickly responded with.... (all right you turn you can write one word one sentence or well as much as youd like as long as someone can pick up were you left off and write something else)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

so rosie sat down and pablo the duck got on the ground and said...(next)