Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Angels > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,432 (1432 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel sat near a puddle of water, swirling it around with her powers.

message 2: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Lalia joined Finn and laid in the sun, watching Kutiel and wondering what was it like to have special water powers.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "It hasn't rained lately, so I doubt it," Kutiel sighed. She slipped one foot into the puddle.
"It will be slower than rain, but I guess it will have to do for now."

message 4: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Finn y is it that, I haven't found my power yet? Lalia asked quitely.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel listened, curious as to what Finn would say.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel looked from Finn to Lalia.
"Don't worry, Lalia. I'm sure you'll find them. Your powers are usually related to something you like. Is there an element that you like more than the others?"

message 7: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Lalia relized that Finn didn't want to speak a word about Lalia's powers. Lalia took one look at Finn's eyes and knew she was hiding something. But she was to afraid to ask.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel sighed. Everyone wanted Finn's advice. Not hers.

message 9: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Aug 03, 2009 07:51PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments ((Soz if I am really bad that this))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((you're not. don't worry. I'm just being the character. ;) ))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((really...oopps...))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Shows what I know," Kutiel snorted, "because this is my first time on Earth, I knew I'd mess up somehow."

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Can we hide our wings?" Kutiel asked.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((oops, sorry jennifer, I didn't notice your post about your character asking mine that question until just now))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel thought a moment.
"That's strange."

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((I'm not quite sure how I can fix my mistake in the story.))

message 17: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 05:20PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments ((don't worry, I delete that and I will ask u that agian) Lalia Listened very carfully to Finn like she always does, but still she kept on asking her self y hasn't she been told what her powers are yet!

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Oh, sense, this thing with the water and rain must only be reviving my power, how do I revive my holy energy?"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((idk, i'm still here))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((wait, i didn't know u posted that (27)...whops))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel looked toward the sun.
"How do I absorb it?"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel's head jerked toward the bushes.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel clapped her hand over her mouth, just to be sure she didn't accidentally let out any noise.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel jumped up and raced after Finn, her foot still wet.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel squirmed, hoping they couldn't tell that they were angels.
'Great, my first day as a semi-angle and this happens. All that work and now look! I'm doomed!'

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel closed her eyes tightly, hoping Finn would answer.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel opened one eye. Do these humans think this is a joke?

message 28: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 08:51PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Lalia hid behind Kutiel,and wondered if every thing was ok. ((Lalia is very shy LOL))

message 29: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Lalia said whispered to Kutiel and Finn " he is probely confused"

message 30: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 09:28PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Lalia was even more frieghtend and hid behind Kutiel! "But he is not that close to us to hear us, or is he?? " Lalia asked

message 31: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Kutiel and Lalia looked towards Finn curiously for answere.

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Kutiel nodded and then she relised that Lalia was a bit afriad.

message 33: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 09:47PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Kutiel wishpered" its going to be alright, were here if something goes wronge."

message 34: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 09:48PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Lalia smiled at Kutiel and Finn

message 35: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments ((was it a childs pic))

message 36: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Dec 28, 2008 10:05PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments ((oh ok :)))
Kutiel and Lalia took a look at the picture, it was of a younge girl with long black hair, with beautiful light gray eyes, wearing a lovely white dress and wearing a red ribben in her hair.

message 37: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments "She looks so beautiful" Lalia told Sagami

message 38: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Kutiel and Lalia looked at Finn curiously, Waiting for Finn to answere.

message 39: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments (( Curious question but is Finn the oldest from the three of them??))

message 40: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments The three angles followed Sadami, but Kutiel and Lalia were still wondering about the picture on the wall.

message 41: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments Lalia was the yougest of them and she was very shy and always asked curious questions.

message 42: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments "why is he so nice and acting so calm with us, does he not see that we are angles with huge wings??" Lalia wishpered in Finn's ear

message 43: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 2498 comments ((I gtg))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((I think all three of them are 16...))

Kutiel ruffled her wings.
"I don't like this," she whispered to Lalia and Finn.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "Are you sure they aren't angels too, but for...you know..."

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "I know, but maybe..they...can look like them," Kutiel trailed off.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Kutiel shifted, "I still don't like it."

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) "You do?" Kutiel's mouth fell open.

message 49: by Mikaylie (new)

Mikaylie (beasunshine) | 153 comments ((how do I start?))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((hmm...I'd say....well..normally you'd just jump in, but right now they're talking to humans...I guess your character could just run in and stop when she sees the humans... just an idea))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29