Multiple RPs discussion

Faeries > Which One... Spiderwick? Or Made up?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hypocrite clams... Which one should it be like? We could have people characters who befriend faeries, or people who go around in a random world, fighting each-other? Please help, and give me your vote, unless you have another style of faerie stories? Thanks!

message 2: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments *has never read the Spiderwick chronicles*
So, I don't really care ^-^

hypocrite clams... Well, you should read them, they are really good. Which one do you prefer? People who befriend the faeries, or people who go around in a random world, fighting each-other?

message 4: by Just Plain Ray (last edited Dec 28, 2008 08:04AM) (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 882 comments Lolz, I like it when humans don't interfere with the mythical world...so i would choose the latter choice.

hypocrite clams... Okay!!! Thank you for your vote!!!

hypocrite clams... Hmmmmm... we need a tie breaker... we should wait until al LEAST three people (yes, three different people have posted, with me being the third, but I don't count...) have voted. Thank you for your votes!!!

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim i agree with grace

hypocrite clams... Hmmmmmmm... okay, we could have some faeries be friends, and others... not. That way, we can have fighting, and peace. Thanks!

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim can the fairies have powers?

hypocrite clams... Yes. In fact, I think that the RP would be much cooler if the faeries had powers. Keep in mind, that they are optional in ALL of the RPs.

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim i know

hypocrite clams... Okay.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't read them, so I'd say made up.

hypocrite clams... Okay, thank you for your votes!!! √