twilight lovers! discussion

Books in the Twilight Series > Results of the Twilight versus Harry Potter Debate

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (bookexaminer) | 3 comments If you’ve ever thought a Twilight versus Harry Potter debate could only end with Twi-hards and Potter heads screaming at each other like banshees, you’ll need to take a look at the well-argued and intelligent responses in the Team Twilight versus Team Potter debate: http://www.examiner.com/x-562-Book-Ex...
Who knows, it might give you a different perspective on a series you previously dismissed.

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Wow... that was SO cool!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments pok......

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!!! GO TWILIGHT 4 EVER

message 5: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Wait, which one won?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ummm not sure but i hope its TWILIGHT coz i LOVE it and HATE harry potter

message 7: by Nava Cullen (new)

Nava Cullen (thetanvampire) | 176 comments GO TWILIGHT I USED TO LOVE HARRY POTTER BUT SCREW IT CAUSE TWILIGHTS A GAZILLION TIMES BETTER SO GO TWILIGHT WOOT WOOT!
yeah sorry im kinda enthusiastic...

message 8: by Tazreader (new)

Tazreader (MsTiffyCullen) | 1 comments HARRY POTTER ROCKS AND YOU KNOW IT!!! YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF HATERS WHO ACT LIKE YOU CAN'T LIKE BOTH SERIES!!! HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (edwardshott) | 16 comments omg twilight is soo much better then harry gay ass potter(not saying being gay is a bad thing) hes so flippin retarted twilight has so much more commpassion the freakin hp they make you fall in love with the chactors in twilight in hp they jus tell u a story whooo(sarcasim) ILOVETWILIGHT!!!!

message 10: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (edwardshott) | 16 comments i miss spelled alot sry ^^^ i was all into wat i was typing and was typing to fast!

message 11: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Lolz you spelled right.

I agree Tazreader!
I LOVE both series. And honestly, I like Harry Potter more. Maybe because I'm not a HUGE romance fan. Either way, they are both great and fantastic series! Why do people who LOVED Harry Potter hate it now? It's like your saying you can only love one book. That's not true. So I'm staying true to both books, because I love them both.