TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight Lover's Topics > Well that's dumb

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gemma, The Bitchy One (new)

Gemma | 357 comments Mod
Well Mrs. Married-to-someone-who-i-will-never-get-within-spitting-distance-of

I think its pathetic and very annoying that you feel the need to come on a sit with a clearly stated purpose and try and invalidate that purpose. That doesn't make much sense now does it?

message 2: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (last edited Dec 22, 2008 02:57PM) (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Yes Mrs Pathetic--er I mean Pattison, it was very very irresponsible for us to make this group! I mean think about all the lifeless Twi-hard feeling well hurt? *pouts*

Yes were the pathetic ones. You pretend that your married to an actor who like Gemma said you will most likely never see. You guys have tons of lovers groups cant we have one haters group?? You even hate fucking retarded groups like "Haters for Twilight are freaks" Thumbs up on the grammar. We can have a group where we talk about hating something! Its legal! And please if you think that were pathetic i dont recommend looking in the mirror sweetheart.

XD

message 3: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (tripoddog) | 712 comments Mod
wow. I'm offended that you would call me immature. *rolls eyes* So original. I've never heard that one before! *snorts* And by the way you want to know what's dumb? You coming in here and trying to be an immature pest so just suck it up and finally accept the fact that there are Twilight Haters. Because right now, you're in denial.

message 4: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

And if you don't care what kind of group we make, why are you making it your business to come in here and annoy us. And how dare you call us pathetic. You're just being pathetic yourself by coming in here and being all snobbish. So just get a life and find someone else to bug, because we definitely not going to take your crap.

message 5: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

No. I'll just be beyond words. Again. :)

message 6: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Jes lets have a swearing fit! I havent had one of those in a longgg time!

message 7: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

o.O O.o Wow. O.o o.O :)

message 8: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

YEAH FUCK YOU YOU STUPID BRAINLESS TWI-HARD BITCH WHO DREAMS ABOUT HOBO SERIAL KILLER STALKER VAMPIRES!!!! GET A FUCKING LIFE AND STOP PRETEND THAT YOUR MARRIED!!!! I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK, WE HATE IT SO GET THE FUCK OUT~!!!!!

Wowo jes that really DId feel good...

message 9: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lol

message 10: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

"Whoever made this group is a very immature pest" Haha she called Khole a pet for making a group that wasnt hurting anybody. Haha!

message 11: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Haha SBG. Well i just needed to vent. Tough day. :)

message 12: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Saved By Grace= SBG!

Wrong. Venting is GRREAT.

message 13: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

I have a bit of a potty mouth, including the 'F' word *smiles sheepishly*
Hey Its brooklyn baby!

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy *lmaowcoa*

message 15: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Laughing
My
Ass
Off
While
Choking
On
Air

message 16: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lologmgaatfe!

message 17: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Laugh
Out
Loud
Oh
My
God
My
Guts
Are
About
To
F******
Explode!
Made it up in 5th grade.....im so stupid.

message 18: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments wow chandani on message 14 you said a lot of things lol

message 19: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lolz i did.

message 20: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments pssst chandani...you did!

message 21: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (last edited Dec 25, 2008 09:23PM) (new)

Who the hell is Noretta Pattison?

message 22: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
I think Noretta Pattinson is a person who accuses us of being a group of immature pest when she in fact is being a hypocrite because she assumes she is married to a guy, who btw hates twilight, that she will never ever have the chance to date. *pants* that was long...

message 23: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Oh yes. Mrs Noretta Pathetic.

message 24: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

*giggles* >.<

message 25: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

gee to be honest... her picture is daym freakay!!! *hides behind Dean*

message 26: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments what are we talking about again?

message 27: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments oh yeah....his picture is of.... DEADWARD! *THOWS UP*

message 28: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... they like edward or not

message 29: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

Fayla said: what are we talking about again?
Jess said: Bout the person that made this group

umm... Jess? Did you mean the person that made this topic? lol!

message 30: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

don't you mean this topic, jes?

message 31: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments i think she did.... did you?

message 32: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Im super confizzled at the moment

message 33: by Emika (new)

Emika | 2 comments I dont understand why she's on here, doe's she take personal offense to our hating of twilight? You didnt write the book Mrs Pattison, so if we dont like the book, thats none of your buisness. Why don't you go back to your twlight loving sites and stay there.

message 34: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Yay!

message 35: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments yayayayayaya!

message 36: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

:P

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Mrs.Noretta Pattinson!!! wrote: "Whoever made this group is a very immature pest. All of you,if you don't like something,why do you have to do something so stupid? It's immature and iresponsible. Idc what kind of group you ppl mak..."

Well then, what was your point in breaking the peace and insulting us, when you obviously have a bad taste in media?

Oh, how sad.

I don't understand how someone can actually like blasted book.

Why don't you just quit this group and go and cry to your little Twi-hard friends. Maybe they'll care that you're getting insulted by a ton of people.

Twi-harded people...
1. No sense in good media.
2. And show a lack of intelligence, and individuality with their childish "Twi-talk"

Maybe you should come back when you learn good spelling, 'kay? >_<

message 38: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 142 comments Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaomfghahahahahaha
hahcowshahahahahahahahaha....

Twitards crack me up. ^^

message 39: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Ditto!

message 40: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments ok, first of all why do you have a picture of deadward (edward)

message 41: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Cuz shes a brainless twihard bitch.

xD

message 42: by Firemirage (last edited Jan 30, 2009 02:18PM) (new)

Firemirage | 17 comments Your username is more pathetic and pointless than the group itself. =\ Now who looks stupid?

message 43: by Harmony (new)

Harmony de pointe du lac | 11 comments Mrs.Noretta Pattinson,Clearwater,and Black. wrote: "Whoever made this group is a very immature pest. All of you,if you don't like something,why do you have to do something so stupid? It's immature and iresponsible. Idc what kind of group you ppl mak..."

wow... immature..
for someone who has been reading crap, i'm surprised you're not hurt with that word.

now go away and SPARKLE

message 44: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments GO HARMONY!!!!!!!!!! WOOT! WOOT!

message 45: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Rofll!

message 46: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments lol me to

message 47: by Sierra (new)

Sierra | 4 comments Okay, we are all here talking to EACH OTHER about how much we don't like Twilight. You Twilight lovers or whatever you like to be called come bouncing in like we were talking to you. No one is fighting in here about this, because we all hate the book. So don't come in here calling people pathetic and immature. You're the one reading a stupid book about "vampires" and a whore.

message 48: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments yeah

message 49: by Giggles (new)

Giggles we're just expressing our feelings like the other "stupid lovers of twilight" groups i don't think there is anything wrong with this

message 50: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 142 comments Has anyone else here noticed that Mrs. Nora Patterson went and changed her name? ;-P Go check the first page!

« previous 1