TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight Lover's Topics > READ THIS!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lynny (last edited Dec 21, 2008 03:48PM) (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 272 comments **PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE! I LOVE YOU GUYS!**
Hi, I'm Lynny, as many of you may already know, i joined this group almost a month ago, and i have tried to keep a respectful, friendly, and open-minded perspective on this whole thing. You see, i am a Twilight lover, and i have been reading the books non-stop since they first came out, and my opinion on them has never changed. I think that they are very entertaining and fun to read. So here's the deal:
It's just a book.
That's right. It is.
It's not a conspiracy. It's not coming to kill you. And I think that it is becoming really childish to spend your lives talking about hating something. And i don't think it's fair that some of you are saying that those who love Twilight are "mindless idiots who have never read good literature" or "stupid 13 year old's who will die alone searching for their edward." I know for a fact that Twilight lovers such as myself have read many complex novel's, such as To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Or Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawer books. Or Cold Sassy Tree, or Zazoo, or Lord of the Flies, or Birch bark House, or Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry. And many many Twilight lovers have husband's or boyfriends who they are very happy with.
And i for one have been very offended by some of the things that some haters have said about me, and others who love the book. I have read the most juvenile things about torturing characters who DON'T EXIST. or worse, the author who created them. Don't you people see? YOU get pissed at US for being happy that we have a book that makes us feel better no matter how many times we read it, what's wrong with something making someone happy? YOU get pissed at US when we fantasize that Edward or Jacob are real, yet you fantasize about killing or torturing them non stop.
WE can let it go that the book is a book, and it isn't real. can you?

message 2: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Okay Lynny, were friends and this isnt supposed to offend you at all.

When you say "WE can let go that the book is a book, it isint real" By WE you mean "YOU." Because the majority of Twi-hards who come in here and leave ridiculous comments about how "Edwards gunna get us" Obviously do not share the same feelings. When we talk about the mindless idiots, were talking about the ones that we have met or experienced. You are not in fact a Twi-hard Lynny, you are just a person who enjoyed the book. Theres a difference.

What is so bad about us having a group where we talk about hating Twilight? The lovers have their groups and their role plays why cant we have ours? i honestly didnt know that there was a rule against having a group where you talk about things that you dislike. I didnt get the memo.

I have read the most juvenile things about torturing characters who DON'T EXIST Jesus Lynny, were just joking around! We know that the books arent real! Were just having fun!! What is so bad about that and what is your problem?

Lynny, honestly we get along well but if you get offended by us hating a book that you like and making fun of the idiocy of some of the people who like it the n why are you here?

If you dont like what we say then get out and leave us alone.

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy PLEASE NOTE: I AM A CHILD!! ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS LEGALLY A CHILD! NOT EVERYONE OVER 18 HAS THE MIND OF AN ADULT!!
ITS OKAY TO BE CHILDISH!!!!

And its creative to have roleplays to write stories maybe ots not original but you do realize that now because of twilight that I'm afraid to post this novel that I've been working really hard on because I'm afraid it will sound like Twilight!!?!?

ITS ABOUT FUCKING SUPER HUMANS!

sorry that was a random point that I've been needing to tell someone!!

message 4: by JR (new)

JR | 34 comments THEY DON'T EVEN SPARKLE!!!!

OR DRINK BLOOD

OR DRINK ANIMAL BLOOD

sorry I've read her story...and HI!!! Sorry it took me so long to get back on!!

message 5: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 272 comments Dear Chan-Chan,
Ok, granted that it's not that bad to have your whole world revolve around hating something that doesn't exist (sorry, i'm just one of those people who likes to talk about things i actually like).
But like you said "Because the majority of Twi-hards who come in here and leave ridiculous comments about how "Edwards gunna get us" "
well excuse me for thinking this but we are just joking around like you do when you write the stuff about killing the characters we love.
And Chandani? I am indeed a Twihard. I may not seem like it, but i love Twilight more than anyone i know, and just because i have common sense to not gush about it on here doesn't mean that i'm not, and i don't think you are someone to tell me who i am.

Oh and
I have read the most juvenile things about torturing characters who DON'T EXIST Jesus Lynny, were just joking around! We know that the books arent real! Were just having fun!! What is so bad about that and what is your problem?

to answer to that, i just don't think it's right to fantasize about killing a person who hasn't really done anything to you, someone like Stephenie Meyer, who you haven't met, and haven't really read anything but one series by her, how do you know if that is all she's got? have you read the Host? i just think that people on here seem pretty close minded.
And if this is a place for saying what you think, and if you can come over to the Twilight lovers and say your opinions, i just don't understand why i should be criticized for this.

message 6: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 272 comments ummm and Hoodiemon, could you please explain what you just said. lol, sorry i didn't get it...

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I didn't take my pill today did I?
nope.
okay anyhow I don't get the first part so just forget about it!!

message 8: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 272 comments uum hoodie i thought you were a lover???

message 9: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (last edited Dec 21, 2008 05:22PM) (new)

Okay maybe you are a Twi-hard, i was mistaken seeing as you actually seem to have a brain.

Lynny, let me be the one to tell you that the people on her are anything but close minded. We all read all of the books, and all of us have tried at some point to find something good about the books but the thing is that we CANT.

"Ok, granted that it's not that bad to have your whole world revolve around hating something that doesn't exist"
Yes Lynny, me entire world revolves around hating Twilight. I do not like books and if i do i do not talk about them. I am a cynical close minded bicth who hates the world.

"And if this is a place for saying what you think, and if you can come over to the Twilight lovers and say your opinions, i just don't understand why i should be criticized for this."

Im not in the Twilight lovers group! I dont think any of us are besides you Twi-hards who like to tell people what to think. I dont feel the need to join their groups and argue this with them. This group is called "Twilight Haters"!! We are going to come on here and talk about how much we hate Twilight!

Lynny, Twi-hards pretend to be married to Edward Cullen; We pretend to kill him. Deal.

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
The only reason why I joined the Twilight Lovers Group is because of their topic Twilight Haters are freaks... I think I'll disown the group now.

message 11: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Their group I mean. I would NEVER disown this wonderful group! >.<

message 12: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lol! I was invited to join the "Haters for Twilight are freaks" Group and i joined to help them with their gramma...poor poor Twi-hards...

message 13: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

:P

message 14: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Skarlet, that's what this group is here for! To vent out the anger! ^_^ Feel free little one! Feel free to vent out your hate! We would share it with you!
^-^

message 15: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 272 comments ok, i get your point Skarlet. that makes more sense to me than what some of the others have said. Again i really didn't mean to offend anyone, just wanted to get some answers. :D

message 16: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

We vent out our hate the most on my little tiny corner called... The Creative Corner.

We have the Hater's Fiction (on strong hiatus) where we... what else?! put our own version of the book.

Then we have Candy-Rain's STUFF for everyone. That's where I put my little propaganda for the group.

My most favourite would be What Happens Inside TAC. That's the forum where we Role play hunting down the characters.

The other forums on this folder are the stuff that I posted for others to see. Not so major as the ones I have indicated.

message 17: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Everyone here at the least have a single bitchy opinion on Twilight. That's why we're called the Bitch and Butch Brigade!

Bitch for us sheilas and butch for the blokes.

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

hahaha!! Doushite? is she American?

message 19: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

hahaha! We Asians do that to each other too! >.< I say it's not bad, since you are making fun of your own race! It's not as insulting if another person of different nationility does so.

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hahaha! My oz friends don't mind me dissing caucasian people because they know I'm not the kind of person to insult someone's race so seriously.

^-^ They think of me as a little sister since, sadly, I am only 5'2... blame my Asianess...

message 21: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Drink a lot of soymilk. I love milk! Especially soy milk. I think I grew even just a tiny bit. Soy milk is healthier and more nutrititious than any milk, except mother's milk of course.

message 22: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Want to hear something stupid,so I was meesaging this girl and here was how the convo ended

Her: are you team jacob?
Me: no
Her: bye

i'm sorry but I find that to be insane!!!

message 23: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Soymilk has more calcium.

Sour? hm... the ones I drink are really sweet. I think it's because of the brand and the ingredients. The one I tasted is Yeo's soymilk and I believe it has cane sugar in it. It tastes delicious!

I think you should go to the Asian store and ask if they have Yeo's soymilk. Give me a litre carton of that and I swear I can finish that for the whole day.

My friends say I'm addicted to soymilk and bubble tea. I get hyper easily, depends on my mood sometimes, but I make my friends laugh even more so they encourage me to drink it.

They don't want me to drink red bull and ultimately caffeinated drinks because they don't know what's gonna happen to me. I can't seem to stop laughing and making them laugh at the same time when I'm hyper. ^-^

message 24: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hoodie, I think she's only interested with people who are mindless like her when it comes to a certain character.

message 25: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Sorry... didn't mean to be... well... mean when I said mindless. I just don't know what other adjectives to use.

message 26: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know....I used to be like her. I'm not anymore but seriously that book is like heroin to some people!!

message 27: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hahaha! It's their drug!

message 28: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I'm going to quote a vid that I watched on class last week: Life becomes boring without it, they become tolerant of the drug and need more and more to get the same feeling.

(DIRECT QUOTE!!)

message 29: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I don't try those shit. (Sorry... I really think it deserves that title. Crap doesn't do it justice) I don't drink, don't smoke, definitely not a drug addict. I also don't like wild partying... See what I mean when I said my friends in Oz treat me as a sweet innocent little sister?

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 223 comments candy! did u get off?!!!! darn u! i thought i had u this time. ive been trying to find u everywhere! lolz!

message 31: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

AWW!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SNOW!! I have always dreamed of seeing and touching snow! Western Australia doesn't get snow...

message 32: by Daisy (new)

Daisy RAIN SNOW IS COLD!!!

message 33: by Daisy (new)

Daisy AND WET!!

message 34: by Daisy (new)

Daisy AND GETS REALLY DIRTY AND SLOSHY!!!

message 35: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

People desire for things they can not acquire so easily or naturally.

Thus the proverb that what is forbidden is the most appealing.

Thus... Twilight abuses the use of this wonderful saying.

message 36: by Daisy (new)

Daisy SAME.....

message 37: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Dec 22, 2008 08:54AM) (new)

hahahah! It's ok. I'm used to it! A lot of girls like it. Who doesn't know that song! I just like the title. >.< It has attitude!

I LOVE someone with a sexy voice when he speaks... one of them is Christian Bale... Oh God... his abs are ogle and drool worthy too.

message 38: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

that's why it's hot. But I don't like listening to songs like that all day.

message 39: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

One of the songs that I really do not tire of is Iris by Goo goo dolls.

message 40: by Daisy (new)

Daisy IRIS IS MEAN!!

message 41: by Daisy (new)

Daisy someone actually named Iris. Anyhow everytime I press A it turns on my caps lock.

message 42: by Lynny (new)

message 43: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know

message 44: by Daisy (new)

Daisy not much I have sugar

message 45: by Daisy (new)

Daisy BOTH!!!

message 46: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I HAVE SUGAR COOKIES AND MOM LEFT THE FROSTING OUT!!!!

message 47: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Lol! Haha Lynnys messgae isnt reallly being taken to seriously....

message 48: by Daisy (new)

Daisy eh,I just frost them myself@!

message 49: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

I cant bake! *cries*

message 50: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

YAY FOR THE BAKINGLY HANDICAPPED!

« previous 1