Short Story Contests discussion

Daily Short Short story > Day 22 (Omg im sorry im such a slacker!!)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments Okay so todays topic will be.....um....ICE!!!

Yay! Please post your story before 12 am tonight, and with your post state who s story you vote for!

Thanks!

message 2: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments "Stay away from me." I growled at the police officer standing across from me. "Okay..." She said, not really in any position to argue seeing as she was looking down the barrel of my gun. I Took a step away from her, prepared to run across the lake, and away from the police on the other side, but the ice started to crack. "Shit." I cussed under my breath. The officer saw her chance. "If you dont come with me now, this ice is going to break and we'll both be dead." I lifted my gaze from the growing cracks in b the ice below me to look at the pathetic chubby woman with a badge. I smiled a but at her sheer naivity. "You think im going to give up so easy? Ha! Ive been running for too long sister. Im not going anywhere." I gave her one last smile before i cocked back my gun.
"Bye." I said and shot the ice beneath her feet.

message 3: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune wow chandani! awesome!

k, heres mine:

When she looked at you, the hatred in her eyes was so fierce it almost made you freeze. She had white hair though she looked young, and freezing cold blue eyes. She hated the world for what it had done to her. Taken everyone she loved. Well now she was determined to take everything from the world. She had bombs in backpack that she planned to plant all over the city. This was her pay back. She didn't care how many she would kill. Everyone deserved it in her mind. Maybe that was why she was called the Ice Queen.

message 4: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments WOWZERS!