Ellen Hopkins Fan Club discussion

Identical
This topic is about Identical
Identical

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cerridwen (AllantiaEverlast) I am currently reading this book and I love it so far...even though it does makes me feel just as sick as the Crank series made me.

Cerridwen (AllantiaEverlast) I finally finished this one. It was pretty intense...:/. I loved the huge twist in the end though.

Emily Clayton | 1 comments Identical is by far her best book in my opinion!

Cerridwen (AllantiaEverlast) I know! I wasn't expecting it to end the way it did.

message 5: by Nik (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nik (goodreadscomNik) | 2 comments I loved this book so much. I really thought that they were two different people but it all made sense. Why they did what they did made sense.

Gerrgle | 4 comments I really loved this book. The ending had such a plot twist that I just put the book down and sat there just thinking about what happened. There usually are things like this that happen after such a traumatic event. Hopkins really knows how to bring life to her characters and show things that could and are happening in life.

Julie | 1 comments Just finished identical Sunday, it changed my life.

Jaylen Patterson | 1 comments This book is amazing!!

Alyssa (biblio-philia) I actually have a question about this one.
*warning, if you haven't read it this is a spoiler. Sorry*
When Isaac saw "Raeanne" and he drove her to the historical place or something like that, how come he said "You're not Kaeleigh" if she was really both? I understand her identity at that moment was "Raeanne" but why would he say that? I apologize for my lack of explanation.

unread topics | mark unread