Role Play! discussion

Medival Times > Role play!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,255 (1255 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Go ahead!

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina ((i don't know how to start this one off!!!))

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((um...jst have the character you created run into the character i create!lol))

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina ((okay....i'll just have her in town again.))

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie pulled up her cape's hood around her when she saw the palace gaurds. "I can't believe they started searching this early," she said. Normally the waited at leas another hour or so before they went out to look for her.

She stopped in front of a market stall and admired the jewlery. She loved running from the castle on market day.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 849 comments Mod
Mila wandered along the street of the market, looking idly at the things around her, when she spotted the palace guards. She sighed. The princess must be out again. Mila went to find her and help her escape.

message 7: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Alex had already seen the princess, and was breaking away from the group of guards to go tease her about leaving again. He knew what it was like to be confined, and didn't blame her for wanting to leave.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 849 comments Mod
Mila looked around her and soon spotted Cammie. It wasn't hard; no one else here carried themselves with an air of authority, although she hid it well.

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie turned around and suddenly saw many people heading her way. She paid for the braclet and busied herself into the crowd.

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina ((why?))

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina ((D:))

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina ((oh me sorry.))

message 13: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Alex tried to follow the princess, but found that it was too hard, and gave up, going into the tavern.

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie smiled to herself when she saw she'd lost them. "I should probably head back..." she said, contimplating, but she found something to entrain herslef instead.

((something should happen. like they should try to kidnapp her/them or something.))

message 15: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((Hmm... what if... I dunno...))

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina ((anything. any suggestion at all? anyone?))

message 17: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((*laughs* I can't think of anything right now xP. I'll holler if I do though.))

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina ((okays then.))

message 19: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie walked into a tavern, looking around.

message 20: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((Lolz, same tavern as Alex?))

message 21: by Karina (new)

Karina ((yep.))

message 22: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((Oh-dee-kay :D))
Alex looked up, and spotted the princess. He quickly approched her, "Should you be here?" He teased.

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie turned around and groaned. "Shh," she said and took him outside. "It's you, great."

message 24: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Was that sarcastic?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow, "Or are you being serious?"

message 25: by Karina (new)

Karina "I was being sarcastic," she said rolling her eyes. "Alright, come on," she said, holding her wrist out. "Lets get the going back over with."

message 26: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "I actually wasn't going to make you go back," Alex said, offering his arm, "But if you want to..."

message 27: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie sighed. "Better you then anyone else," she mumbled, taking his arm. "How many were sent out this time?"

message 28: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Too many," Alex replied, "It was ridiculous trying to get away."

message 29: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie smiled. "Well what else would keep the guards busy?" she asked. "Besides, I hate the palace life at times." she shuttered. "You should try it, you'd want to run away to. Besides I always go back quietly."

message 30: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Alex nodded, "I am the future lord of a city, you know. I've run away before too."

message 31: by Karina (new)

Karina "Yeah, but you aren't the...princess," she said quietly on the last word.

message 32: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie turned around. "Hi, I'm Cammie," she said happily.

message 33: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Alex," Alex bowed.

message 34: by Karina (new)

Karina "Come on Alex, we better get home. Before mother starts to worry," she said. "It was nice meeting you Megan. Can we meet soon?" she asked.

message 35: by Karina (new)

Karina ((bye.))

message 36: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((Aw, byez!))
"Because your mother isn't already hyperventilating," Alex laughed, "Yeah, come on." He started leading them towards the palace.

message 37: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie laughed. "What I'm worried about is brother. I know I'll get another one of his 'talks'." she said. "Father probably wouldn't have even noticed me gone. He's always shut up in the war room no adays. Even though I know of nothing that is threathing us."

message 38: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Alex gave her a side-glance, and looked back ahead, "Well... there is."

message 39: by Karina (new)

Karina "What do you mean there is?" Cammie asked, confused.

message 40: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Some country just decided they didn't like us," Alex said. That's a gross understatement.

message 41: by Karina (new)

Karina "Alex, you better not be softening up the gravity of situation," she warned.

message 42: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Well... uh... see..." Alex thought of a delicate way to put it, "One of the higher up lords was... murdered?"

message 43: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie stopped. "Murdered?" she asked. "What? When? How? And why wasn't I told?"

message 44: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Because you're... a girl?" Alex said, biting his tounge. It was the truth, but that didn't mean she'd like it. And, of course, he had to be the one to tell her.

message 45: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie huffed. "Well that's the lamest reason I've ever heard," she said angrily. "Women are just as well as fighters as men."

message 46: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Tell that to your father," Alex muttered.

message 47: by Karina (new)

Karina Cammie huffed again and started walking. "Come on Alex." she said walking past him. "I bet Mother has her skirt in knots by now," she said, foricing a smile.

message 48: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "I bet she does. I can't wait to hear what your brother yells at you this time," Alex grinned.

message 49: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh, well it'll probably be something around the lines of I'm not doing my duty to the country and how I'm a spoiled brat who thinks I can do anything I want. Maybe today he'll add how I manage to keep the garuds from doing their work and how they have to follow me and thus putting the whole city on an frenzy." she said rolling her eyes. "Or maybe he'll get creative and give a whole new speech today."

message 50: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) "Maybe," Alex laughed, "It's always fun to listen to though."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26