Role Play! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 849 (849 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy you know what to do! (hopefully....lol!)

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina ((lol.))

Lia woke up in the forest, cold and wet. "I hate the rain," she muttered.

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Anna ran as fast as she could, but she could still hear the snariling of the Erasers behind her. Breathing hard she took a sharp right turn and ducked into the forest. Running blindly, she tripped over someone who yelled sharply.
"Run! theyre coming!" Anna exclaimed.

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina Someone tripped over her. She inhaled sharply and stood fast, her hands glowing red.

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Get UP!"Anna yelled, louder. "The earsers! Theyer right behind me!"

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina She cursed. "You just had to bring them this way?" she asked, standing her gaurd.

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "I had to bring them this way?! YOU were the one lying in thke middle of MY getaway trail! Besides, I was lost- this is the farthest ive been away from the School..."

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina Lia rolled her eyes. "Amature," she mutered.

((nite))

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Good night!lol))
Anna glared and felt her body temperture lower. She had quickly sent the warm moist forest into a wintery frosty land.
"Amature, am I?"

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina "Amature enough to get this far while being noticed," she said, rising the tempature around her to keep her fire up.

message 11: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Its not exactly easy!"Anna protested, jumping at the sound of rustling int he bushes. she changed the temperture again. "Theyve...alterd these ones. I'm getting to a clearing as soon as I can." she finished nerviously looking around.

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina "Why?" she asked, diming the fire alittle.

message 13: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "The faster I'm in the air, the harder it is for them to follow. She looked back again. "Freakin....not...argh..."She muttered crossly to herself. "To keep this in fair flying, theyve got wings. really annoying actually- ive been running for hours."She finally said.

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh, those. I thought they'd upgraded even more," she said. "I've dealt with them before."

message 15: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Well, heres your chance to 'deal' with them again. I dunno if I can go back There..."anna said nervously. "But- I have to stay. I can't find my friend anywhere, and he said hed be coming..."She added worridly.

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina ((g2g bi))

message 17: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((grr...bye...))

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((...dont mind me))

message 19: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((yay!!it worked!!! i was trying to figure out how to use Italics!!yay!!))

message 20: by Lizzy (last edited Jan 01, 2009 10:18AM) (new)

Lizzy ((lolI know i was all like'nope that aint workin...lol))

message 21: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((how do you do that?))

message 22: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((ok....&hearts...howd that work out?))

message 23: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((oh- ok....♥...here goes!!))

message 24: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((YAY!!!!!))

message 25: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((♥ ♥ ♥!!!!!!!lol))

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina ((yay!))

message 27: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip | 144 comments Mod
(((♥ I dont get it whats that do?))

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((where are we in this thing?))

message 29: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((ok, so anna is in the forest with Lia. Earasers are chaseing them and Anna can't find her friend who said he'd hold 'em off.))

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((ok thanks))

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Blu started chasing Anna and Lia.
"Wait up!!!"she called.

message 32: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Anna jumped up in surprise and readied herself. suddenly she saw who had called out.
"Blu?! Oh my gosh!"She said, excited. Blu had been only a cage away from her in the School.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Hi I escaped from the school yesterday!!I can't belive I found you!!"Blu said hugging Anna,"The erasors have been chasing me for hours we have to get out of here!"Blu said looking behind her and opening her wings.

message 34: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "I know- theyve been at it with me too...we need to reacha clearing- and fast. Hey, have you seen Trigger anywhere? I lost him awhile back and he said he'd catch up."Anna finished, troubled.

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "No..."Blu said looking back puzzled.

message 36: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "I really hope he's ok- he's the reason I was able to bust out of There...AGH!"Anna finished, screaming and pointing a finger at a large snout that had poked throught the bushes.
"ANNA?! RUN!!!!"
"Trigger?" Suddenly, the snout disappeard and they heard snarling. Then Trigger practically flew (acually, he did) out from behind the bushes, full speed ahead.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "AHHHHHH!"Blu screamed opening her wings flying behind Anna and Trigger.

message 38: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Trigger took Anna and Blus hand and they ran to find the nearest clearing. As soon as they found some opening, they jumped into the air and flew.

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Blu stumbled but kept flying.

message 40: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Anna took Blu under the arm and made sure she was secure.
"You ok?"

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Yeah i'm just really scared,"said Blu holding up her arm wich had a scar all the way around,"An earsor did this."

message 42: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Yeah, well, lets not give them a chance to do it again"Trigger said, pointing below where the erasers began to take off.

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Blu tugged on Anna and flew a little bit faster.

message 44: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Anna beat her wings faster without thinking about it. Trigger nodded to her and said:
"bandanna Fig jug."
"Jelly." Anna said scowling.
"Bandanna Fig Jug!"He orderd again, looking angery.
"Jam."Then she flew on with blu.

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Peanut butter jelly cookie-wa?"Blu asked puzzled.

message 46: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Its our code. He told me to go ahead. Jelly means 'no'. Then he insisted and he can loose his temper easily. Jam means 'I hear you then'."Anna explained as they flew away.

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "I know that.I already know the lanquage,"Blu said,"see....um.......Anna peanut egg-wa."

message 48: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Anna smiled. She loved to speak in code.
"Blu candycane bubble gum Carmel."

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Googly-wa clowns!!!!!"Blu screamed tugging on Anna.The erasor was just a few feet behind them.

message 50: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Bandana, bandana then!!" Anna almost laughed. It would be easy enough to get away. her message was comferting enough: 'Fly! Fly then!!'

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17