Proceedings of the Royal Academy of Humore discussion

Some groups are great, others are crappy.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:52PM) (new)

Micah Issitt (micahissitt) | 22 comments Mod
There's been a lot of buzz recently about the "Historic Philadelphia Dining Society," and it's moderator, Micah Issitt, but a little research reveals that this so called "historic" society is a front for something much more sinister.

On the surface, the idea of a club devoted to people who like to eat dinner with a certain Micah Issitt seems like a good idea but are all these people "really" friends with "Mr." Issitt? Ask yourself this, how does a failing writer from Philadelphia suddenly rise to become a group leader on Goodreads? Simple coincidence? I think not. It is clear that Mr. Issitt has been elevated to his post through affirmative action.

According to Wikipedia, "Micah Issitt is a black, Jewish, Croatian handicapped person who has suffered from a life of poverty and inadequacy." Clearly the leftist propaganda machine has done it again, giving us the semblance of group leadership in the form of an underqualified hack whose accomplishments wouldn't fill the back of a business card.

In today's world of competitive moderation where the slightest failure to moderate can easily lead to the degradation of the entire moderation structure, America needs serious moderators with the ability to moderate at a high level. Mid-level moderation is an affront to all those who value the moderating effect of a good moderator's moderation.

I can't speak for everyone out there, but if I'm ever asked to join this so-called society, my answer will be a polite "fuck that."

message 2: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 27 comments This is a posting as part of my '08 campaign slogan "No Thread Shall Go Unfed!"

And just like John "The Mac" Kennedy said, "It's not what your moderator can do for you, it's what you can do for your moderator..." Ladies, like always, Johnny Boy was asking you to read between the lines...