Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > if you could ask J.K. Rowling one question what would it be?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:49PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I think I'd ask her to tell me more about the facts of Harry Potter.

message 2: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:49PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments yeah, it wouldn't be just one questions but loads!

firstly, was the prophecy really for harry or neville? would neville have the same fate if voldemort chose to kill him instead?

message 3: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:49PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments Yeah, that would be interesting to find out.

message 4: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie I don't believe that it was for Neville at all. The prophecy states that Voldemort will mark him as his equal. In choosing Harry he ruled out Neville. However, you do bring up and interesting point, Neville could have been chosen. Though, I do believe that Jo was better picking Harry, having a reason for him to be picked.

message 5: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments agreed Mckenzie

message 6: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments yeah, it wouldn't be called harry potter but neville longbottom. lol!

i'd also like to ask jk if snape really hated harry. because if he loved lily that loathing wouldn't be that too intense. i just don't get it really. unless it was a selfish love. you know, snape wanting lily all to himself.

message 7: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments yeah i was always wondering about that to Peng. I didn't think that if Snape really really loved Lily that he would be capable of torturing Harry like that because of what he said to Lily.